Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pictures - week of March 29 2010
Topic Started: Mar 27 2010, 05:54 PM (2,021 Views)
Kimber23

Kenny
Mar 27 2010, 06:39 PM
DOOLFAN123
Mar 27 2010, 06:36 PM
Lol Kenny your awesome for posting that video. hhaha cant stop laughing.
LoL, if you liked that you'll love this.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Mar 27 2010, 06:08 PM
Paxton
Mar 27 2010, 06:05 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
Mar 27 2010, 06:04 PM
Is that Kinsey in the background of that one Carly pic? I am SO glad to see her because I think her and T are light years more interesting than Gabby, Chad, and Mia COMBINED!
Yes, and I like her too. I think you and I are the only two who do.
I like Kinsey. She's just a straight up bitch to Mia and Gabi and those twits deserve it. Plus, despite her bitchery they haven't made her a desperate psycho like Jan.
I love Kinsey. She's a take no prisoners kind of girl - drops an insult and then moves on so quickly that the insultee is left wondering "did she really say that?"

Daniel's fall is a hoot. I especially loved that fact that it looked as if he fell, knocked himself out, and bled about a quart all in about 15 seconds.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Looks like far too much Melanie for my taste. Poor Dr Dan (can't believe I'm saying it) but he has to slip on some ice to further Mel's storyline. gag

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I can't wait for the Sami and Nicole fight. That's all I am looking forward to in the week ahead. LOL

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Paxton
Mar 27 2010, 06:05 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
Mar 27 2010, 06:04 PM
Is that Kinsey in the background of that one Carly pic? I am SO glad to see her because I think her and T are light years more interesting than Gabby, Chad, and Mia COMBINED!
Yes, and I like her too. I think you and I are the only two who do.
I really like her...I think the Actress would have been great in the Mia role. Those scenes on Friday's episode, between Mia and Gabby, I could picture her doing those soo much better!! I hope DAYS uses this character more.

dylan76
Member Avatar

Where the hell has T been? I want more T! And less Melanie.

AlisonLou

I've seen this eppy! The Adrienne and Stephanie scenes were great! Justin however was an ass in this episode! After the way he yelled at Hope he deserves to be alone. Hope deserves better and doesn't need a friend like him. It's not her fault she doesn't love him a\nd he can't accept that. He does have a right to be angry with Hope for bringing Adrienne to town but he didn't need to yell at Hope that way.
No way do I want him with Hope! He is so arrogant and starting to behave like Patrick did!
Ho.pe's right. Justin still loves Adrienne. I don't think he really loves Hope.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

AlisonLou
Mar 28 2010, 05:23 AM
I've seen this eppy! The Adrienne and Stephanie scenes were great! Justin however was an ass in this episode! After the way he yelled at Hope he deserves to be alone. Hope deserves better and doesn't need a friend like him. It's not her fault she doesn't love him a\nd he can't accept that. He does have a right to be angry with Hope for bringing Adrienne to town but he didn't need to yell at Hope that way.
No way do I want him with Hope! He is so arrogant and starting to behave like Patrick did!
Ho.pe's right. Justin still loves Adrienne. I don't think he really loves Hope.
Soooo, what about the rest of it that doesn't involve Hope and company? Tell us about the fight!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm gonna love the drift Nicole is gonna cause between Brady & Arianna.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply