Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lindsay Hartley interview
Topic Started: Mar 29 2010, 02:15 PM (2,012 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

In our final interview with the Days of our Lives cast, Lindsay Hartley opens up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about her character Arianna's dramatic life in Salem.

Mom to 5 ˝ year-old daughter Bella, Lindsay says that when the cameras are off there's very little drama on the set. They busy mom opens up about juggling her family life with career, playdates with her costars, and how she hopes to welcome more children with her soap star hubby one day soon.

CBS: You married your Passions costar, Justin Hartley. What was it like working with your hubby?

LH: “I loved it. It was so much fun acting with my best friend. Plus, I think he is such a wonderful, natural actor.”

CBS: You and Justin are parents to a 5 ˝ year-old daughter Isabella. How has motherhood changed you?

LH: “I never wanted children until I met Justin. I instantly knew after we became a couple that I wanted his child. After having Bella, I realized I love children. I could spend all day and night just being around them.”

CBS: Does Isabella understand what her parents do for a living?

LH: “Yes she does.”

CBS: Are you and Justin hoping to have more children in the future?

LH: “Yes, we are.”

CBS: Has Bella ever appeared on a soap opera with either of you?

LH: “She has appeared on Days of Our Lives for the 2009 Christmas episode. It was awesome. It was so amazing that Days of Our Lives allows us to let our children be on television.”

CBS: You participated in the Young Miss America pageant as a child. What was the experience like for you? Was it fun?

LH: “I enjoyed it, but it was stressful.”

CBS: Do you want Isabella in beauty pageants? Why or why not?

LH: “I think there are other ways to build confidence and learn how to be comfortable in front of people.”

CBS: You starred in Passions and have now joined the Days of Our Lives cast. What are some of the biggest difference between working on the two shows?

LH: “The biggest difference is the pace of show (behind the scenes). Our hours are terrific at Days of Our Lives. I’m always home for dinner.”

CBS: On Passions, you costarred with Galen Gering and Eric Martsolf. What is it like working with them again?

LH: “I love it. I have been working with Galen for twelve years and Eric for nine. We are very comfortable with each other.”

CBS: Have you made some good friends on the set of Days?

LH: “Yes, I have.”

CBS: Do you have a lot of fun on the set of Days? Is it all drama and seriousness like you characters?

LH: “No drama, only fun!”

CBS: How are you able to manage your work schedule and your family life?

LH: “It’s easy with the Days of Our Lives schedule. They are so organized here; you are able to easily manage.”

CBS: Has Bella had any on-set play-dates with any of your costars’ kids? If so, who has she played with?

LH: “Eric Martsolf has two twin boys, Bella knows them well!”

CBS: Can you give us any inside scoop on what to expect from your character, Arianna Hernandez?

LH: “Nicole gets released from prison, and the triangle forms. Who does Brady really love?”

http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/03/29/lindsay-hartley-i-never-wanted-children-until-i-met-my-husband
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Isabella is so adorable.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Her daughter is precious. :)

I did have to laugh at the rather non-descript answers. Yes, we are. Yes, she does. Yes, we do. Makes for a short and sweet interview!

lysie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 29 2010, 02:15 PM
I instantly knew after we became a couple that I wanted his child.
This might be the soapiest thing I've ever seen an actress say, lol.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 29 2010, 02:43 PM
Angie79
awww...but it warms the cockels of this soapy heart! :wub:

Nice short sweet interview.

Wish I could like her character as much as liked her in this interview!

lysie
Member Avatar

JANALH
Mar 29 2010, 02:50 PM
lysie
Angie79
awww...but it warms the cockels of this soapy heart! :wub:

Nice short sweet interview.

Wish I could like her character as much as liked her in this interview!
Oh, don't be fooled. I enjoyed it. It's a shame she didn't say "I instantly knew after we became a couple that I wanted his child. It was fate."

Cupcake06

LOL

This is awesome.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Geesh, the journalist in me thinks that interviewing her must be like pulling teeth. "Yes we are." "Yes she does." "No drama, only fun." Wow, care to elaborate?

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Cool interview! Thanks Angie! :)

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

OhMyMadeleine
Mar 29 2010, 03:13 PM
Geesh, the journalist in me thinks that interviewing her must be like pulling teeth. "Yes we are." "Yes she does." "No drama, only fun." Wow, care to elaborate?
lol...Great minds...

Daytime
Member Avatar

lysie
Angie79
I know this is bad to say, but immediately, I was thinking...

Oh so you wanted to trap him..heh? :o

DOOL1965

Her interview is just as boring as she is on Days.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love LH. I can't wait to see more Ari!
Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

DOOL1965
Mar 29 2010, 06:19 PM
Her interview is just as boring as she is on Days.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

lysie
Angie79
I know. Lindsay and Justin make a perfect soap couple. The way they talk about each other is so soap-like. Anyways Lindsay's a sweetheart. It's cool seeing her on DAYS with Galen and Eric again but she will always be fate-inspired Theresa to me.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OhMyMadeleine
Mar 29 2010, 03:13 PM
No kidding. LH seems like a nice person and I've read other interviews with her where she seems interesting and charming, but not here. The vibe here is, "I'm going to give you the shortest and most generic answers possible to your questions so you'll buzz off." And there's not even a deadpan funniness to it, like with Rasheed Wallace's famous repeated "Both teams played hard" answers.

Thanks for posting!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

ScorpioQueen
Mar 30 2010, 12:14 AM
lysie
Angie79
I know. Lindsay and Justin make a perfect soap couple. The way they talk about each other is so soap-like. Anyways Lindsay's a sweetheart. It's cool seeing her on DAYS with Galen and Eric again but she will always be fate-inspired Theresa to me.
I just had to tell you that I love your Tudors banner. :D

gailwinters
Member Avatar

She sounds like she's on the stand in a trial and her lawyer has warned her to only answer the question asked.

It probably wouldn't sound as abrupt, if you hadn't just read Galen's and Eric's interviews, where they were so chatty!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply