Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of April 12th; *UPDATED 4/10**
Topic Started: Apr 1 2010, 12:48 AM (19,100 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Brady tells Sami not to trust EJ.
-Adrienne tells Carly that she was worried for Justin.
-Nicole urges Chloe to fight for her man.
-Philip overhears Melanie and Stephanie discussing the letter.

**UPDATED 4/1**

SOW Spoilers
-Brady tells Nicole to leave town.
-EJ forces Sami to agree.
-Melanie confides in Daniel.
-Adrienne and Justin have a moment.

CDN TV Giude Spoilers
Monday
Carly and Hope battle it out over Bo; Sami walks in on EJ and Stefano's meeting; Adrienne reluctantly puts the bar up for sale

Tuesday
Stefano wants his grandchildren back in his life and discusses this with EJ; Adrienne screams for help when she sees Justin passed out on the ground.

Wednesday
Rafe is released from police custody and goes with Adrienne to the Cheatin' Heart; EJ tries to convince Sami to let him bring the kids to Stefano's.

Thursday
Hope admits it was a mistake to bring Adrienne to Salem; Philip confides to Chloe that he has doubts about Melanie.

Friday
Brady refuses to take sides in Nicole and Arianna's feud; Stefano realizes EJ is in love with Sami.

**UPDATED 4/6**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of April 12:

Adrienne admits to Carly that she was worried for Justin.

Arianna believes that refocusing Rafe will get him back with Sami.

Nicole urges Chloe to fight for her man.

Brady thinks Sami is making a big mistake by trusting EJ.

Philip overhears Melanie and Stephanie talking about the letter.

Thursday April 15:
Philip witnesses Melanie and Nathanís reactions to each other.

Friday April 16:
Stefano realizes that EJ is in love.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers

**UPDATED 4/8**

SOW Spoilers
-Daniel reassures an insecure Chloe.
-Kate learns Madeline Peterson-Woods is in town.
-Sami is stunned by EJ's change of heart toward Stefano.
-Rafe is released from jail.
-Stefano realizes EJ is in love with Sami.

Can't Miss: Thursday, April 15th
Brady tells Nicole to leave town.

Daily Spoilers
Monday, April 12th
Carly runs into Hope; Sami interrupts Stefano and E.J.'s meeting; Brady wants to know why Adrianna wants to postpone the wedding; Adrienne considers selling the bar.

Tuesday, April 13th
Stefano and E.J. try to come to an agreement; Stephanie challenges Melanie; Daniel tries to get some time alone with Chloe.

Wednesday, April 14th
Stefano is reunited with his grandchildren; Roman releases Rafe from police custody; Philip wonders if Melanie will be true to him; Nathan and Stephanie make plans.

Thursday, April 15th
Hope starts to change her mind about Justin; Philip waits for Melanie to come clean about her feelings for Nathan; Nicole and Arianna argue.

Friday, April 16th
Brady lays down the law with Nicole and Arianna; Melanie comforts Nathan; Stefano realizes that E.J. is in love with Sami.

SOD Insider Spoilers
DAYS: Brady sets up a job interview for Arianna on Thursday, April 15. That same day, Hope sees Justin in a new light.

**UPDATED 4/10**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, April 12th
Nicole urges Chloe to fight for her man; Brady thinks Sami is making a big mistake by trusting EJ; Hope unleashes her anger about Bo onto Carly; Sami walks in on EJ and Stefano's meeting; Adrienne wants to sell the bar, but Justin senses she's unsure.

Tuesday, April 13th
Philip overhears Melanie and Stephanie talking about the letter; Stefano insists that his grandchildren be back in his life; Nathan assures Carly he has moved on from Melanie; Daniel forces Chloe to admit her issues with Carly.

Wednesday, April 14th
Arianna believes that refocusing Rafe will get him back with Sami; Philip wonders if Melanie will be true to him; EJ works hard to at convincing Sami to let him bring the kids to Stefano's; Stephanie and Nathan get ready for a date.

Thursday, April 15th
Adrienne admits to Carly that she was worried for Justin; Philip witnesses Melanie and Nathan's reactions to each other; Melanie confides in Daniel about her conflict over loving the two men; Brady sets a up job interview for Arianna.

Friday, April 16th
Stefano realizes that EJ is in love; Brady won't take sides in the latest Arianna-and-Nicole drama; Melanie comforts Nathan after a patient dies; Rafe is shocked that Sami allowed her kids to spend time with Stefano.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Duh.
Quote:

-Adrienne tells Carly that she was worried for Justin.
I'm looking forward to seeing Crystal and Judi in scenes together.
Quote:

-Nicole urges Chloe to fight for her man.
I still don't buy this Nicole/Chloe friendship. I wish the writers would stop pushing it. Nicole should be on Carly's side. Those two women are the biggest outsiders/rejects in Salem. Naturally, they should become friends, LoL.
Quote:

-Philip overhears Melanie and Stephanie discussing the letter.
The letter, the letter, the letter, the letter, the letter, the letter, the letter...

Who gives a damn?

Thanks Angie!

lene
Member Avatar

ugh, the letter. wtf, the old melanie wouldn't give a fuck about boring Nathan. bring back the bad girl, i hate crying daddy girl Melanie. ugh

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Looking forward to Carly and Adrienne. And glad Adrienne is still around in mid april.

Harmony233

CC tweeted that her and adrienne are going to become friends eventually.I think Chloe is being pretty dumb listening to Nicoles I'm bored with this letter crap enough already

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Looking forward Adrienne and Carly. I wonder if that is in regards to why Justin is in the hospital.

ITA about the damn letter and that story, it needs to END NOW!!!!! I'm sick of it. The fact that the damn thing revolves around that annoying bitch Melanie makes me hate it even more.
Edited by Mirage75, Apr 1 2010, 06:07 AM.

Vicky4Mimi

Does anyone else think it's stupid that Melanie is married in the first place. The shooting should have taken place before they said their vows! Phil and Mel barely have scenes together now--its all about Mel and her parents. And the letter is a done deal--its time to move past it!

I like that Nicole has a friend--I wish it wasn't Chloe though. I wish Sami would listen to her smart brother Brady!

OliveAnn

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 1 2010, 06:35 AM
Does anyone else think it's stupid that Melanie is married in the first place. The shooting should have taken place before they said their vows! Phil and Mel barely have scenes together now--its all about Mel and her parents. And the letter is a done deal--its time to move past it!

I do!

The only good thing about the letter is that every time it's mentioned Stephanie goes for Melanie's neck. Glad there's still someone in town who's not sucking up to Melanie.
Edited by OliveAnn, Apr 1 2010, 06:45 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 1 2010, 06:35 AM

I like that Nicole has a friend--I wish it wasn't Chloe though. I wish Sami would listen to her smart brother Brady!
I find it silly melanie is married too.I think shes way too young and god there talking about starting a family.Melanies not mature enough for that

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

STFU Brady!

I'm probably never going to buy the Chloe/Nicole relationship but maybe it's an age-group thing...

lastDays
Member Avatar

Nicole's advice is going to kill Danloe.Hello Darly

Brady states the obvious to dumb Sami.I wish she would grow up and get a backbone

lysie
Member Avatar

Why on earth are they still talking about that letter?

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

:sleep: ..wow,,these are BORING...
thanks for posting Angie!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Another week of nothing on Days....the show doesn't seem to move much does it?

BasicBlackTS08

Brady has every right to advise Sami against trusting Ej. The man is not good for her or her children. This is just setting Sami uo for the obvious fall. She trusts Ej, gets closer to him and whammo, she finds out he stole their child from her. That will lead to the down fall of Ejami. No mother in her right mind would trust a guy after that. Sami needs to stand up for herself and her children.

LadyinRed
Member Avatar

lastDays
Apr 1 2010, 07:37 AM
Nicole's advice is going to kill Danloe.Hello Darly

Brady states the obvious to dumb Sami.I wish she would grow up and get a backbone
This IS Sami were talking about here. The last time she did something intelligent on her own was when...... :shame:

Glad that Carly is going to get a friend.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

BasicBlackTS08
Apr 1 2010, 09:04 AM
Brady has every right to advise Sami against trusting Ej. The man is not good for her or her children. This is just setting Sami uo for the obvious fall. She trusts Ej, gets closer to him and whammo, she finds out he stole their child from her. That will lead to the down fall of Ejami. No mother in her right mind would trust a guy after that. Sami needs to stand up for herself and her children.
Considering Brady was the guy who inadvertently helped Nicole in her scheme to steal Sami's baby, and after finding out the truth STILL stood up for her at her sentencing, I can totally see Sami telling him to STFU. :lol:

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 1 2010, 12:48 AM
National Enquirer Spoilers
SAMI SHOULD NOT TRUST BRADY TOO

THANKS ANGIE
Edited by Dawn7, Apr 1 2010, 01:02 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Why is Brady's advice to Sami so surprising..thats not a spoiler, Brady has always told both her and Nicole to not trust EJ. Just how many times would Brady tell that to Nicole, so to me its not surprising given that Brady has become closer to Sami.

As for the Chloe/Nicole friendship...I love it! I preferred Ava/Nicole but I think they both are outsiders too given that they are not Brady or Horton. I can understand why people dont like it because of the past and what Nicole did to Chloe...but I like friendships on soaps in general.

Thanks for posting!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Nevermind that Brady is right. It will just make Sami even more pissed and feel like a bigger fool when she realizes that Brady knew what he was talking about. Hopefully one of these anvils will hit Sami over the head!

Kind of liking that Nicole is giving Chloe bad advice. I much prefer Carbo over Danloe.

Thanks for posting!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply