Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Jessica Tuck talks DAYS debut; April 13th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Apr 1 2010, 01:08 PM (3,058 Views)
lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Hahahaha, I could totally see him as Tyler. That would be hilarious.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 1 2010, 03:12 PM
She has a past eh? I bet she had an affair and Chad's father is someone on the show.
Why did you ruin it for everyone, LOL!!!!!!!! :lol:

BTW: which soap do you write for.... :tounge:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Mirage75
Apr 1 2010, 04:39 PM
I would be all over that story for Justin. I would love if Justin was Chad's son. THat would be awesome. :) It would be brilliant.
Hmmmm. I just can't see Chad being Justin's father :p It would be a huge twist though.

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

Maybe Justin could be Chad's father. Not sure about Chad being Justin's...

Mirage75
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 4 2010, 04:33 AM
Mirage75
Apr 1 2010, 04:39 PM
I would be all over that story for Justin. I would love if Justin was Chad's son. THat would be awesome. :) It would be brilliant.
Hmmmm. I just can't see Chad being Justin's father :p It would be a huge twist though.
ugh! Justin would be Chad's father lol. That's what I meant!!!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

DaysPossessed
Apr 4 2010, 08:14 AM
Maybe Justin could be Chad's father. Not sure about Chad being Justin's...
That's what I meant that Justin could be Chad's father.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Well, if EJ Dimera can be in his 30's after being born, what, 10 years ago, anything is possible!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I just saw the spoiler that Chad's mom warns him to stay away from Will's family. Could there be a connection between Chad's mom and Roman? The Roman character has been useless for so long and needs something storywise if they insist on keeping him on the show. A lot of peeps are speculating that Joe Isuzu isn't Chad's real dad. Maybe Roman could be Chad's dad.

On the other hand, she could be warning Chad because Will's family, specifically his mother is mixed up with the Dimeras.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

dc cubs
Apr 4 2010, 12:03 PM
I just saw the spoiler that Chad's mom warns him to stay away from Will's family. Could there be a connection between Chad's mom and Roman? The Roman character has been useless for so long and needs something storywise if they insist on keeping him on the show. A lot of peeps are speculating that Joe Isuzu isn't Chad's real dad. Maybe Roman could be Chad's dad.

On the other hand, she could be warning Chad because Will's family, specifically his mother is mixed up with the Dimeras.
The spoilers for this week are vague but the latest batch Angie posted indicate that something happens to DA Woods and it seems Rafe has something to do with it. Rafe is pissed off at him because he lets Benny go and he confronts him. Then, in the episodes that follow, we know DA Woods is in the hospital and Rafe is in police custody and later Sami lies to give him an alibi.

I wonder if this is when we learn that he isn't Chad's father. To me, all signs point to something like that. I don't think it's Roman. I think she just wants Chad away from Will's family because of what it seems Rafe has done and because of the Dimera's.

Alana
Member Avatar

Maybe, just maybe, Dr. Dan accidentally attended a judicial convention twenty years ago, too, got drunk as always, met Chad's mother (do we know her character's name yet?)...and voilą...another grown up kid! :laugh: And MB and CD could finally share some sreentime as siblings. Utopia I know, but a twist I would call a twist!!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

:wave: That would be a great story for Justin and Adrienne. I just hope that Mia isn't part of the storyline packet. I can tolerate Gabi or even that litlle Kinsey chick. Chad's character would actually have something to do.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Friday's episode gives us a clue on who she might have a past with...

Spoiler: click to toggle

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

darraholic
Apr 8 2010, 11:49 AM
Friday's episode gives us a clue on who she might have a past with...

I hope it's something more interesting than that she

Kenny
Member Avatar

Gotta take advantage of that Otalia fanbase that drifted over with La Chappell, LoL.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Why am I thinking I read somewhere that Chad was adopted??

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kenny
Apr 8 2010, 12:59 PM

Gotta take advantage of that Otalia fanbase that drifted over with La Chappell, LoL.
Maybe DAYS has some old pages from the Kola Boof DAYS bible laying around they're trying to incorporate into the show now. ;)

If her connection is to Kate then my first instinct is that Chad's mom knew Kate from DiMera sex worker days. Maybe Chad will wind up a DiMera himself? If that's the case though I hope they make him a child of Tony's rather than another Stefano offspring.

But Joe Isuzu definitely seems way too old to me for Jessica Tuck.

peaches179

IMissAremid
Apr 8 2010, 01:33 PM
But Joe Isuzu definitely seems way too old to me for Jessica Tuck.

I agree.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

If he is adopted, then my guess would be he's Tyler Kiriakis. Wouldn't put it past them to SORAS Tyler that much.

Though, as long as he's not EJ's I don't care whose kid he is.
Edited by lumifan4life85, Apr 8 2010, 10:04 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I can't see Chad as Tyler. No way could Jay Johnson pass off a 16 yr old as a son.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Well, if you go by that logic, then no way could EJ be 30, or Belle or Brady be in their 20's-30's. Or Phillip himself for that matter. With Days, I don't think logically lol. Hell, if Georgia can be stillborn in a swamp and come back as Chelsea, anything's possible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply