Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of April 5th
Topic Started: Apr 2 2010, 04:09 PM (1,732 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

TEAM STEFANO!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Well, I'm not a fan of the work of the promo person at DOOL, but I am happy to see Steffy get back in the game. He has been passive for far too long. I'm rooting for EJ and Stefano. I just love the DiMeras.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Actually this looks very very interesting. But I got to root for Stefano.

Tibi
Member Avatar

Yeah! Go Stephano! :cheer:

Taelyn

dc cubs
Apr 2 2010, 10:24 PM
I want Stefano to crush EJ like a bug.
I agree.. But since he wont kill his own son.. Now would be an excellent time for Stephano to have Elvis Jr transported to one of those nearly deserted Islands that he controls. Just like he did with Tony. He can send him video of his kids as they grow up.

I want to see Stephano, resemble the all powerful villian he used to be.
Edited by Taelyn, Apr 4 2010, 02:19 AM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

It's fascinating to me to see how they've been making EJ more and more unlikeable. It's not like EJ is threatening to commit patricide because he's trying to stop Stefano from doing something evil--I mean, think how many times trying to kill Stefano could have counted as justifiable homicide. No, he's going to try to kill him, or at least start to, because his own nasty secret has to be protected at all costs. It's funny because at one time EJ trying to kill Stefano could have been played as him trying to break free from being a villain, but they're just making it ever more clear that EJ isn't a good guy (duh) in the least, nor does he really want to be. He wants to be able to do what he wants and manipulate things how he likes and if anybody gets in his way, then he'll (try to) get rid of them. This doesn't have anything to do with saving Salem from Stefano's evil influence, which we've barely seen any of in months anyway. I'm so tired of charmless, shouty, pouty, woe-is-me hypocritical pity party throwing Ej that I cannot WAIT for Stefano to crush him and if that involves sending him to a desert island for months to be deprogrammed from his inexplicable and completely unbelievable Sami obsession, then I fully support that.

Thanks for posting!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply