Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler tweets from OneBadKitty - 19th April; Ej and Hope scenes!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2010, 03:47 PM (12,647 Views)
Manda1

SoapTown_USA
Sorry mods this post is in the wrong place but very intersting spoilers just tweeted!

Days: this all airs the week of the 19th!
19 minutes ago via web

SoapTown_USA
Let me rephrase the Hope/EJ spoiler: She knocks him over the head with the butt of her gun!
33 minutes ago via web

SoapTown_USA
Days, coming soon: Hope cleans EJ's clock!
36 minutes ago via web

SoapTown_USA

Days, coming soon: Nathan and Melanie share a close moment - as do Phillip and Chloe.
37 minutes ago via web
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Dang, Lysie! Could this mean your EJope dream truly is alive? ;)

They certainly seem to be giving Phloe fans an awful lot to be optimistic about these days, too.

Thanks for posting. :)

lysie
Member Avatar

Don't tease me with Hope/EJ spoilers...I'm pretty sure knocking some one of with your gun is considered foreplay in some countries.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Okay, you've got my attention!! :tvwatch:

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Apr 5 2010, 03:49 PM

They certainly seem to be giving Phloe fans an awful lot to be optimistic about these days, too.

That might be the most excited I've gotten about a spoiler in a year and a half. Though, I'm pretty sure OBK was trying to kill it when she clarified it, lol.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Oh, my God I just read this wrong: "Hope cleans EJ's clock"..... I left of the l out in "clock" :embarrassed:

Am I wrong to assume that EJ will be found out soon? maybe in May? Will the Salem PD actually do something and solve a case "for once"....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Apr 5 2010, 03:54 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The Hope spoiler is intriguing:

-A poker game with Hope, Dr. Baker and a few other guys. Hope cleans up $.

- A meeting with Dr. Baker and Hope.

- A meeting between Dr. Baker and EJ.

- Hope coming up behind EJ during his meeting with Dr. Baker and knocking EJ's ass to Tuesday.

I know I'm interested!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 5 2010, 03:53 PM
SocRMum1

That might be the most excited I've gotten about a spoiler in a year and a half. Though, I'm pretty sure OBK was trying to kill it when she clarified it, lol.
Was not! :drunk:

lysie
Member Avatar

Literally....the most excited I've been about this show in forever! I sat straight up in my chair. I don't even do that when my boss walks by.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oh, my God I just read this wrong: "Hope cleans EJ's clock"..... I left of the l out in "clock" :embarrassed:

:roflol: :roflol: Now that really would give Lysie something to get excited about!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

OneBadKitty
Apr 5 2010, 03:54 PM

- Hope coming up behind EJ during his meeting with Dr. Baker and knocking EJ's ass to Tuesday.

I know I'm interested!
wow for the poker game and the meetings with Hope and Baker and Baker and EJ...maybe a setup for the actual hit over the head? Lol....goodness I wonder why?

lysie
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Apr 5 2010, 03:55 PM
lysie
SocRMum1

Was not! :drunk:
EJOPE? HO-J?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
LuvingLumi

:roflol: :roflol: Now that really would give Lysie something to get excited about!
I am just imagining that mental image....Hope cleaning his cock....lol....Lysie..were are you dear. :D

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

As I said on Twitter, "clean you clock" means "You just got knocked the fuck out!"

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
LuvingLumi

Yes, yes it did.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

I know I'm interested!
I'm definitely intrigued, too - I know they said Doc Baker wouldn't necessarily be involved with Nicole...but I sure wasn't expecting him to be playing poker with Hope. :blink:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

CLOCK, you smut-puppies! CLOCK! :wave:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

OneBadKitty
Apr 5 2010, 03:57 PM
As I said on Twitter, "clean you clock" means "You just got knocked the fuck out!"
Oh I know...but I didn't even read it as "clock"... :D

lysie
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
I'm sure they can work through it. It's like Christmas! EJOPE or HO-J scenes, and someone knocks out EJ, and that someone is HOPE. I'm beside myself.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
OneBadKitty

I know I'm interested!
I'm definitely intrigued, too - I know they said Doc Baker wouldn't necessarily be involved with Nicole...but I sure wasn't expecting him to be playing poker with Hope. :blink:
Or Hope hitting Ej over the head while at his meeting with Baker...that I wasn't expecting either....this can actually get pretty interesting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply