Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler tweets from OneBadKitty - 19th April; Ej and Hope scenes!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2010, 03:47 PM (12,644 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

EjsGaGirl
Apr 8 2010, 09:57 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Apr 6 2010, 09:23 PM
Samantha Dimera
Apr 6 2010, 08:32 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

A man with ANY pride would NOT do the things he has done..(example: make your child's mother think her baby is dead--two different times...)etc etc etc
Or send the Mother of his child to death row.>>Hmm.. ;)
Which is why Lucas and EJ were alike in that category. Neither could function on their own. They were/are always under the thumb of mom/dad. Lucas was never really happy in any relationship he had with a woman, b/c mom was always pulling the strings; EJ will never be happy either b/c fatha is always pulling the strings on him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

EjsGaGirl
Vicky4Mimi
Samantha Dimera

A man with ANY pride would NOT do the things he has done..(example: make your child's mother think her baby is dead--two different times...)etc etc etc
BAM! :P

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

magicsteacher
Apr 11 2010, 01:40 PM
EjsGaGirl
Vicky4Mimi

Which is why Lucas and EJ were alike in that category. Neither could function on their own. They were/are always under the thumb of mom/dad. Lucas was never really happy in any relationship he had with a woman, b/c mom was always pulling the strings; EJ will never be happy either b/c fatha is always pulling the strings on him.
:rockon: :hail:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hate that DOOL has this huge mess right now, they have two big clumps that revolve around two stupid bitches, Melanie and Sami.

DOOL thinks that just because Sami and Melanie is a fan favorite, the whole fucking town needs to revolve around them.. now Hope is getting into the mix with EJ/Sami/Stefano/Sydney/Dr Baker/Nicole/etc.. the lists just goes on and on.. it isn't triangles like it used to be, its fucking insane.

This is pretty much the show now..

Melanie/Philip/Stephanie/Nathan/Carly/Bo/Vivian/Victor (They are all some how involved with one another)

Sami/EJ/Stefano/Kate/Hope/Dr Baker/Nicole/ Who's next, Brady and Arianna?

and then there is DOOL's less loved characters that have boring storylines..

Brady/Arianna

Will/Mia/Chad/Gabi

Daniel/Chloe (they are loved characters but the writers won't give them the time of say)

I think people should vote to get Sami and Melanie the fuck out of town, they are ruining the future of soaps.
Quote Post Goto Top

TMoore8114

ladyofthelake
Apr 11 2010, 07:10 PM
magicsteacher
Apr 11 2010, 01:40 PM
EjsGaGirl

:rockon: :hail:
Well at some point EJ and Lucas both need to grow up from parental control - and do things on their own.

Personally I prefer EJ with Sami, but even I have to admit that Lucas should not have been written off the show. There is plenty for him to do - he's related to a ton of people. Now Rafe - I'm just not seeing his appeal at all.

Tina~

AlisonLou

I just heard a rumor that Dr Baker and Hope sleep together! Eww gross!
This show is getting worse and the biggest turn off!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Apr 12 2010, 11:37 PM
I just heard a rumor that Dr Baker and Hope sleep together!
If true, this speculation is made of awesome!

AlisonLou

I'm sorry but that's gross! And a slap in the face to longtime Days viewers! That would completely ruin Hope's character for me!

Update
It appears I may have jumped the gun on this one.
I don't think this is going to happen afterall!
Sorry I jumped to conclusions!

I guess we are just going to have to wait and see where all of this is going!
Edited by AlisonLou, Apr 13 2010, 12:26 AM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

The fact that this show survives by tearing down the characters which made it thrive is the slap in the face of the viewers, not the slumming of one character in particular.

cassie1013

AlisonLou
I just heard a rumor that Dr Baker and Hope sleep together! Eww gross!
This show is getting worse and the biggest turn off!
Well, I'm glad she's getting some...but she's way too hot for him!

Oh, and apparently this isn't happening anyway!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mer4santo
Apr 12 2010, 11:42 PM
AlisonLou
I just heard a rumor that Dr Baker and Hope sleep together!
If true, this speculation is made of awesome!
Posted Image

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

AlisonLou
Apr 12 2010, 11:45 PM
I'm sorry but that's gross! And a slap in the face to longtime Days viewers! That would completely ruin Hope's character for me!

Update
It appears I may have jumped the gun on this one.
I don't think this is going to happen afterall!
Sorry I jumped to conclusions!

I guess we are just going to have to wait and see where all of this is going!
Makes sleeping with Justin very tame in comparison, doesn't it? ;)

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Hope is way too hot for Dr B or Justin.

If ever there was a cougar in waiting, it's Hope. EJ, Philip or Brady are the only realistic talent for Hope on the show.

Go on Hope, sleep with Bo's brother to piss him off..................you know you want to! :biggrin:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

UKDaysFan
Apr 13 2010, 05:59 AM

If ever there was a cougar in waiting, it's Hope. EJ, Philip or Brady are the only realistic talent for Hope on the show.

Go on Hope, sleep with Bo's brother to piss him off..................you know you want to! :biggrin:
Hope and Philip could be very wild......................Still holding out for HOpe and EJ, though, but it ain't gonna happen.

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 13 2010, 06:01 AM
UKDaysFan

Hope and Philip could be very wild......................Still holding out for HOpe and EJ, though, but it ain't gonna happen.
If we got either, I think Salem would implode!

annie
Member Avatar

maybe Hope and Rafe might hit it off

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
UKDaysFan

Don't kill the dream, Lady.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

ladyofthelake
UKDaysFan

EJ is too gross to live these days, but Hope and Philip, oh my yes, I've been unsecretly wishing for Holip since 2008. Plus there's the whole "you slept with my BROTHER" thing, though admittedly in Salem that's practically not even worth mentioning, considering that uncle fucking doesn't rile anyone up.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

The hamster in the room is killing me!

ilovemydays

EjsGaGirl
Vicky4Mimi
Samantha Dimera

Yo! I just realized something about Sami. She's a MASOCHIST!
Chase her sister, torture her family, lie to her, call her names, betray her trust, treat her like an idiot, love someone else, threaten her life, RAPE her and she keeps on comin'.

Maybe Sami will forgive EJ when she finds out that he kidnapped Sydney, let her think she was dead and then continued to play her for a fool.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply