Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Stefano Blackmails EJ
Topic Started: Apr 6 2010, 09:56 PM (16,725 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

Days:Stefano blackmails EJ

Stefano tells EJ just what it will take for him to keep mum about his son's role in Sydney's kidnapping. "Stefano is blackmailing him," says James Scott (EJ). "He says, 'You have to move your kids in here. I want Johnny and Sydney back in this house within the hour.' And EJ hasn't gotten around to telling his father that he's in love with Samantha, so it's a little tough. Stefano thinks EJ hates her still, so to him, it's a perfectly reasonable request."

EJ returns to Sami's townhouse and breaks the news about his "change of heart" regarding his father. Since Sami was worried that the Phoenix would suck Elvis back into his web, EJ has to do some quick thinking in order to explain his 180. "EJ tells Samantha that Stefano is dying," previews Scott. Though Sami is reluctant, she lets EJ bring the children to see their grandfather.

And, with EJ ensconced chez DiMera, he has a better shot of keeping the real truth from Sami about Sydney's abduction. "It's a catch-22," observes Scott. "Stefano tends to be a little bit better at keeping secrets, so that at least means it probably won't come out for a while. I'm hoping it wont' come out for a long time, and EJ is hoping he can keep the secret and she won't find out."

From Sami's perspective, she has no reason to doubt him. "Everything she's seen of him is that he's a stand-up guy and a great father," notes portrayer Alison Sweeney. "To her inner self, she obviously feels the connection between them and he has certainly given her a few subtle looks and moments where she has felt, 'Oh God, there is something still there,' but I think to anyone else she would deny it, mostly to herself. She's trying to pretend that that's not a part of the equation and he's just a friend and a father to her kids."

But by week's end Stefano is clued into the fact that EJ is still carrying a torch for Sami. "The sad thing is that in having this secret and in recognizing that he loves her, it's going to be really nice and he will really regret what he's done,' says Scott. "[The realization] truly represents his feelings for her in an honest, wholesome way that would otherwise be very admirable."

http://twitgoo.com/n9tzp
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Mer I love this article. Sounds like must see stuff to me!

TINA222
Member Avatar

EJ tells Sami Stefano is dieiing. :lol:I find that very funny. Will Stefano go along with it when he finds out? Hmmmm.

Alligato
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 6 2010, 09:56 PM
From Sami's perspective, she has no reason to doubt him. "Everything she's seen of him is that he's a stand-up guy and a great father," notes portrayer Alison Sweeney. "To her inner self, she obviously feels the connection betweenthem and he has certainly given her a few subtle looks and moments where she has felt, 'Oh God, there is something still there,' but I think to anyone else she would deny it, mostly to herself. She's trying to pretend that that's not a part of the equation and he's just a friend and a father to her kids."

But by week's end Stefano is clued into the fact that EJ is still carrying a torch for Sami. "The sad thing is that in having this secret and in recognizing that he loves her, it's going to be really nice and he will really regret what he's done,' says Scott. "[The realization] truly represents his feelings for her in an honest, wholesome way that would otherwise be very admirable."

There are no words for how absolutely ridiculous this is.
First off, I am so glad that AS tells me that there were a few subtle looks and moments where she felt something because I haven't seen shit. So either the writing isn't there or the acting is so bad. Must be the acting.

And I know the reason that JS doesn't give interviews...he really sucks at it. "the sad thing is that in having this secret..., it is going to be nice and he will regret what he has done"??? WTF does that mean? He can't sell this shit for the life of him.
This is one of the sorry-est stories that could have been written for EJ and Sami...in the faking of the murdering of her daughter, he falls for her and must lie his ass off to keep her while she continues to be the clueless dimwit who can't get the other guy.

I am truly glad for anyone who can enjoy this because this story is ruining alot of this soap for me. At least there is the possiblity of Phloe!

Thanks for posting!

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

THANKS MER!!Love that Ali and James have another article together! So Sami is feeling something for EJ once again and pushing it to the back of her mind..

Tina- if Stefano decides he wants EJami together again(after learning that EJ is still in love with Sami), then maybe he will go along with the "I'm sick and dying" act when Sami comes around.

TINA222
Member Avatar

AS hasnt had one scene where I believed she wanted EJ. Not for a long long long time. I would have to go back to when she was in WP and she looked at the picture of EJ/Nicole. AS isnt selling it. Two things this storyline is missing. Good acting and good writing. If those those dont exist who gives a shit. A shitty storyline is a shitty storyline. AS cant act and she cant do romance. Asexual Miss Piggy with a pussified EJ. Enjoy. I admire James for at least trying to sell this stuff. What else can he do? Run? That would be my option for him.
Edited by TINA222, Apr 6 2010, 10:28 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

This is pure comedy by JS and AS!

I think this is my fave quote:
Quote:

"[The realization] truly represents his feelings for her in an honest, wholesome way that would otherwise be very admirable."

Oh yes, such an upstanding and sincere story in which the audience would just throw rose pedals in the air and sing kum-ba-yah!

Otherwise..OH YEAHHHHHHH...there's that whole making Sami think that Sydney is D.E.A.D! Talk about UNDERstatement of the year!

But keep on selling the cat food...some think its caviar!

Edited by Liz<3Days, Apr 6 2010, 10:21 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar

Alligato
Apr 6 2010, 10:11 PM
mer4santo
Apr 6 2010, 09:56 PM
From Sami's perspective, she has no reason to doubt him. "Everything she's seen of him is that he's a stand-up guy and a great father," notes portrayer Alison Sweeney. "To her inner self, she obviously feels the connection betweenthem and he has certainly given her a few subtle looks and moments where she has felt, 'Oh God, there is something still there,' but I think to anyone else she would deny it, mostly to herself. She's trying to pretend that that's not a part of the equation and he's just a friend and a father to her kids."

There are no words for how absolutely ridiculous this is.
First off, I am so glad that AS tells me that there were a few subtle looks and moments where she felt something because I haven't seen shit. So either the writing isn't there or the acting is so bad. Must be the acting.

And I know the reason that JS doesn't give interviews...he really sucks at it. "the sad thing is that in having this secret..., it is going to be nice and he will regret what he has done"??? WTF does that mean? He can't sell this shit for the life of him.
This is one of the sorry-est stories that could have been written for EJ and Sami...in the faking of the murdering of her daughter, he falls for her and must lie his ass off to keep her while she continues to be the clueless dimwit who can't get the other guy.

I am truly glad for anyone who can enjoy this because this story is ruining alot of this soap for me. At least there is the possiblity of Phloe!

Thanks for posting!
When James says "it's going to be nice", I assume he's referring to the viewers seeing EJ's regret.

And I think Phloe is far more than just a possibility from what I'm seeing on screen and the spoilers I've been reading.

Kiren
Member Avatar

OOOH And I'm so glad allison said it, Sami may finally begin to acknowledge her true feelings for EJ. Maybe it'll come out full force when he gets knocked on his Sexy British ass!

strawberry1971

How exciting! What a great article. I have been waiting for Sami to come back around to EJ. Looks like we will have a great May Sweeps! TFP

peaches179

Let the war begin. :eyeroll:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

What a fabulous article! Thanks for posting, Mer. :D

THIS is the EJ that I dearly love...no matter what he does, he can't get Sami out of his heart. For so many reasons he should have long been over her, been far moved on - and yet he can't. Conflicted, grey EJ grappling with his love for Sami - and terrified that he's going to lose any chance he has to build a future with her.

And FINALLY - I love that AS is telling us that Sami recognizes it's still there, the pull between them. The very fact that Sami would be talked in to softening toward Stefano in the slightest bit is significant...and I am going to sit back and enjoy these upcoming months thoroughly. :wub:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting but wait till Sami find out all this what Ej have done.

Kenny
Member Avatar

This thread scares me.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Keisha
Apr 6 2010, 10:48 PM
True. But I'm with JS on that one...I hope it's a long way off. ;)

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 6 2010, 10:56 PM
This thread scares me.
for good reason. :popcorn: :hypnotize: :scared:

Kiren
Member Avatar

Keisha
Apr 6 2010, 10:48 PM
That's still a couple months ahead so it's of no consequence, I'm going to finally sit back and enjoy without wondering what may or may not happen.

Soccor's right, the fact that EJ could convince Sami to let Stefano See the kids goes a long way. I'm finally at a place where I can't wait for the spoilers to arrive! And I have the goddamn 10th gr. Literacy test This Thursday, all I can think about is EJamefano scenes, DOOL SPOILER DAY and VAMPIRE DIARIES EPISODE!!! :huh: :o Well Damn. I'm gonna fail the literacy test...

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Kenny
This thread scares me.
And here I thought you would be so jealous of Sami Kenny!

Kiren
Member Avatar

peaches179
Apr 6 2010, 10:44 PM
Let the war begin. :eyeroll:
:drunk: ON GUARD! :jedi:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
This thread scares me.
Which is why I'm going to do what I normally do in threads like this.

Sounds good. Thanks for posting. Peace out. :wave:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply