Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Stefano Blackmails EJ
Topic Started: Apr 6 2010, 09:56 PM (16,730 Views)
Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Mer!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

This sounds good and very intriguing. I love Dimera vs. Dimera. This show is actually becoming enjoyable again for me and not just because of EJ and Sami. Who else loves Kate being a Dimera?

Now we just need to get rid of Rafe, but how? I'm thinking we lure him to an abandoned well and throw some brightly colored objects down and watch Rafe go tumbling after.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Emma Frost
Apr 6 2010, 11:33 PM
This sounds good and very intriguing. I love Dimera vs. Dimera. This show is actually becoming enjoyable again for me and not just because of EJ and Sami. Who else loves Kate being a Dimera?

Now we just need to get rid of Rafe, but how? I'm thinking we lure him to an abandoned well and throw some brightly colored objects down and watch Rafe go tumbling after.
:lol: :cheers:

Criss33
Member Avatar

Mer thank you for posting!!! Sound GREAT, I can't wait to watch!! This without doubt will be the best i have seen in a long time i am sure. Love JS and AS can't wait!!!! :cheers: :popcorn: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

ok, maybe I read this article wrong but it sounds like she was saying Sami sees that EJ is still in love with her and has notice that in his not to subtle looks. She would never admit this to anyone and even lies to herself maybe saying, nah it can't be. But I see nothing that says Sami is having feelings of love for EJ or she is in love with EJ. She sees him connecting to her... Cause if the opposite is true, they are writing her character to be nothing but a whore, telling Rafe she wants him forever, but making googoo eyes at EJ. And no reason to disbelieve him, OMG she's stupid too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

Stefano is dying! LMFAO. The lies just keep on coming. LOL! Thanks for posting!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It is sounding like they are going to really drag this out. It sounds pretty good though.

He is probably going to use Stefano's diabetes as the reason. These lies keep adding up, so the reveal should be huge!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

"EJ tells Samantha that Stefano is dying."

:lol:

I love this. Sure, this is a stupid lie/mistake that will blow up in EJ's face, but damn if it's not so much more enjoyable to watch this lie build and snowball and eventually :shithitfan: than that stupid Sydnapping sideplot was/has been.

I hope they at least give Sami some snarky lines when EJ is telling her this given the Phoenix's habit of cheating death.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The "EJ tells Sami that Stefano is dying" spoiler reminds me of My Father The Hero.

"Daddy, I told this guy I have a crush on that you're my lover to impress him, but now he's jealous so I want you to pretend that you're dying. Pretty please? Thanks!"

Nicole Walker

HAHAHAHA!! I can't wait for all this to blow up. This is going to be hilarious.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie79
Apr 7 2010, 01:44 AM
It is sounding like they are going to really drag this out. It sounds pretty good though.

He is probably going to use Stefano's diabetes as the reason. These lies keep adding up, so the reveal should be huge!

I agree. This, to me, should be bigger then the baby switch story and the unraveling of Nicole's schemes because it all came about for vengeful and malicious reasons . My hope is that they really take the time to build this up like the baby switch. Have EJ commit some more crimes to cover his tracks. Involve a few more characters and really just make this something that will make him the next Stefano. In my eyes, that is what he should be. He doesn't work any other way. Stefano doesn't work as the supreme ubervillain but EJ can so go that route. This reveal can and should cost him everything and that should be enough to push him in that direction.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I think I would care if EJ had been revealed as the mastermind at the same time Sydney was returned. Now, it's just like... Sydney's back home, it's over and done with... who cares now? Just move on.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 6 2010, 09:56 PM

Stefano tends to be a little bit better at keeping secrets, so that at least means it probably won't come out for a while. I'm hoping it wont' come out for a long time, and EJ is hoping he can keep the secret and she won't find out."

Doesn't this sound like famous last words... I'm ready for the lies to be outed so we can move on to something else... this has become a colossal bore.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05
Apr 7 2010, 02:12 AM
Angie79

I agree. This, to me, should be bigger then the baby switch story and the unraveling of Nicole's schemes because it all came about for vengeful and malicious reasons . My hope is that they really take the time to build this up like the baby switch. Have EJ commit some more crimes to cover his tracks. Involve a few more characters and really just make this something that will make him the next Stefano. In my eyes, that is what he should be. He doesn't work any other way. Stefano doesn't work as the supreme ubervillain but EJ can so go that route. This reveal can and should cost him everything and that should be enough to push him in that direction.
WTF?

Stefano doesn't work as the supreme ubervillain but EJ does? Really?

Maybe EJ could've worked as the supreme ubervillain before the Brady/DiMera feud storyline happened and he lost his Sweevil mojo, but the ubervillain EJ once was no more exists now than Stefano the Marlena-obsessed guillotine-wielding/chip implanting/cage keeping monster.

Let Stefano be Stefano and let EJ be EJ. Whatever that means.

I don't mind this building up and involving more lies/crimes and more characters getting swept in to the thing but when you talk about making EJ the next Stefano, which I know you have been adamant about wanting for years now, sorry that's where you lose me.

Nicole Walker

LOL. Lexie said the reason EJ and Stefano can't stand each other is because they are alike. LOL!
Edited by Nicole Walker, Apr 7 2010, 02:43 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Why would Sami let her kids live with Stefano, that is retarded!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Apr 7 2010, 02:31 AM
PhoenixRising05
Apr 7 2010, 02:12 AM
Angie79

WTF?

Stefano doesn't work as the supreme ubervillain but EJ does? Really?

Maybe EJ could've worked as the supreme ubervillain before the Brady/DiMera feud storyline happened and he lost his Sweevil mojo, but the ubervillain EJ once was no more exists now than Stefano the Marlena-obsessed guillotine-wielding/chip implanting/cage keeping monster.

Let Stefano be Stefano and let EJ be EJ. Whatever that means.

I don't mind this building up and involving more lies/crimes and more characters getting swept in to the thing but when you talk about making EJ the next Stefano, which I know you have been adamant about wanting for years now, sorry that's where you lose me.
Stefano's too old to be the Stefano of old. And, as for EJ, we've discussed this before, but it's not even clear who EJ is so why suggest "let EJ be EJ?"

EJ's just never clicked for me any other way then when he was an evil, malicious bastard (as in late 2006 and at times in 2007). That was the only time for me he had any solid direction. Maybe in 2009 when he was with Nicole he had some direction but everytime he got drawn back into Sami's orbit, he lost it. Same is happening now. I loved him late Fall-February of this year. Now, back to Sami and down goes the character. He's Sami's lapdog again and he already feels guilty about what he did. That's pathetic. It's time EJ got his balls back, as Hogan S would say.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kenny
Apr 6 2010, 10:56 PM
This thread scares me.
I don't blame you. Even pizza doesn't fix this shit anymore.
I'm just going to wait and see what happens. And I never put any stock in these interviews, even the ones that sound like they're going my way, because it's SPIN. All SPIN.
They do tend to get flowery and wordy. Oh, well, Sami is so capricious when it comes to men and falling in love with men who have shit on her in the past (YES, Lucas, too!), that it means nothing to me.

Kali
Member Avatar

Sounds great to me! I hope it's done well. I love to see EJ struggling with his darkness and his love for Samantha.This is the kind of stuff I watch soaps to see!

sungrey

peaches179
Apr 6 2010, 10:44 PM
Let the war begin. :eyeroll:
Care to join me in the fallout shelter? There's plenty of room. :sheep:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply