Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Stefano Blackmails EJ
Topic Started: Apr 6 2010, 09:56 PM (16,732 Views)
daisy132

magicsteacher
Apr 13 2010, 08:11 PM
daisy132
Apr 13 2010, 07:17 PM
magicsteacher
Apr 13 2010, 07:14 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Rafe has said that it's over between him and Sami, but you don't believe it, do you?
No, of course I don't think they are through. In fact, Rafe never said that. He said that he didn't know how they could past all this. And if Ali usually sticks to scripts in her interviews, then we had better go back to the Valentine SOD article where both she and Galen said that there was a future for SAFE b/c they truly loved each other and could go toe to toe with each other and were hoping for more of the fun scenes and they thought both they and the audience were ready for them.
Yup, just like Ejole. :wave:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Maybe I missed it, but I sure didn't see anywhere in Ali's last SOD article where she even hinted that Sami is denying her feelings for EJ. He admits he loves her, but all she says he she genuinely thinks he has changed and wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. I think she made it clear on today's show-- she said it-- I thought we were friends. Friends, not lovers, etc. She has said that things are over between them.
Give it time Magic, give it time. :licklips:

Stories evolve, as do the character's feelings. I'm sure we'll soon see if Sami's feeling are changing.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
Apr 13 2010, 08:29 PM
magicsteacher
Maybe I missed it, but I sure didn't see anywhere in Ali's last SOD article where she even hinted that Sami is denying her feelings for EJ. He admits he loves her, but all she says he she genuinely thinks he has changed and wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. I think she made it clear on today's show-- she said it-- I thought we were friends. Friends, not lovers, etc. She has said that things are over between them.

Stories evolve, as do the character's feelings. I'm sure we'll soon see if Sami's feeling are changing.
HAHA..oh yes we will...thanks for posting Mer!

Aurianne
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
magicsteacher

Sami's feelings for EJ are going to change, but I think in a negative way. Right now she believes in EJ, but I see that changing soon. The lies EJ will continually tell to deal with his father will start to unravel. Today was the beginning, and Sami was furious with EJ. He had to tell another lie and I'm sure there will be more and more. Sami will figure out soon, that Stefano was never sick. She will know that Ej lied again and there's no way around it. Stefano won't be playing sick to help Ej. There is no way to fix that whopper. She will see Ej getting back under his father's control. Ej won't be able to do anything about it. He was defending his dad today to Sami. I'm sure it will only get worse and she won't put up with it for long. She will soon think her family was right. He didn't change and he's still under his father's influence.

Livie

Aurianne
Apr 13 2010, 10:54 PM
UKDaysFan
magicsteacher

Sami's feelings for EJ are going to change, but I think in a negative way. Right now she believes in EJ, but I see that changing soon. The lies EJ will continually tell to deal with his father will start to unravel. Today was the beginning, and Sami was furious with EJ. He had to tell another lie and I'm sure there will be more and more. Sami will figure out soon, that Stefano was never sick. She will know that Ej lied again and there's no way around it. Stefano won't be playing sick to help Ej. There is no way to fix that whopper. She will see Ej getting back under his father's control. Ej won't be able to do anything about it. He was defending his dad today to Sami. I'm sure it will only get worse and she won't put up with it for long. She will soon think her family was right. He didn't change and he's still under his father's influence.
This is also how I see it. Today was like a sea change in Sami's attitude about EJ, like she is having the foggy bottom rose colored glasses cleaned off!!!

Atta girl Sami ! I knew the writers were not about to turn you into redux EJ like he was with Nicole.

Tomorrow is even better from what I hear!

jackie1133

magicsteacher
jackie1133
Apr 13 2010, 10:03 AM
SocRMum1
Apr 13 2010, 08:47 AM

I think Ali said in the last SOD that Sami is in denial about her true feelings for EJ so, just a matter of time until that show up on the screen too, like when EJ is knocked unconscious, perhaps. Especially since Ali tend to stick to script in her comments. During the scenes yesterday in the Pub with Sami/Brady, I think Sami is not only in denial about her feelings but also EJ's feelings toward her. She seemed mildly shocked that Brady would assume that EJ is trying to make another play for her, lol. However, considering that EJ has done nothing to pursue Sami, that might explain her reaction to Brady saying that...

SOD
From Sami's perspective, she has no reason to doubt him. "Everything she's seen of him is that he's a stand-up guy and a great father," notes portrayer Alison Sweeney. "To her inner self, she obviously feels the connection between them and he has certainly given her a few subtle looks and moments where she has felt, 'Oh God, there is something still there,' but I think to anyone else she would deny it, mostly to herself. She's trying to pretend that that's not a part of the equation and he's just a friend and a father to her kids."

I see words like 'deny' and 'pretend.'

angmc
Member Avatar

jackie1133
Apr 13 2010, 11:37 PM
magicsteacher
jackie1133

SOD
From Sami's perspective, she has no reason to doubt him. "Everything she's seen of him is that he's a stand-up guy and a great father," notes portrayer Alison Sweeney. "To her inner self, she obviously feels the connection between them and he has certainly given her a few subtle looks and moments where she has felt, 'Oh God, there is something still there,' but I think to anyone else she would deny it, mostly to herself. She's trying to pretend that that's not a part of the equation and he's just a friend and a father to her kids."

Thanks for saving me the effort! :wave:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Halloween Family
Apr 13 2010, 06:05 PM
mer4santo
Apr 12 2010, 05:18 PM
Sami is not a 'good citizen' and one of the top five things that bugs me the most about her (the list is actually longer), is that for all of her machinations to 'protect' her family from Stefano....she never behaves as if she is afraid of him. AS has never, in my eyes, sold that Sami is one bit intimidated by Stefano and today's show only provided it more as she stormed into DiLiving Room and shouted at him. Sami is full of whatever BS supports her agenda at any given moment.
Sami's lack of fear is what endeares her to me. She has many flaws and one of them is she is impetuous and stupidly fearless.
But since Ej came to town Sami has lost that ruthless lack of fear that she once had. Now she ponders everything, she has been scared to do some things and then jumped into others without thinking of consequences. Years ago Sami didn't fear going to Italy to take custody back of Will. This was done while she was dodging various attempts at her life. But she went and she got it done and she didn't care about the concequences then. However recently, around the time of Grace's death when Ej threatened her with taking Johnny away and even before that *during the mob feud* she huffed and puffed and complained but DID NOTHING. She felt helpless and didn't want to fight to take her son out of that dangerous environment, and even before that....you are telling me Sami would NEVER question the DNA results regarding Johnny that were provided to her by a Dimera? Here is a woman that would go through a sewer to prove her innocence just in 2005, but can't muster up enough courage to take the twins and have independent DNA tests run. Sami has definately lost a lot of who she was at one point and I'm not sure she's ever going to get it back now.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

jackie1133
magicsteacher
jackie1133

SOD

The part that you've put in red tells me NOTHING of Sami's inner feelings in reference to EJ....it tells me that she's witnessed EJ (with subtle looks and glances) and realizes that EJ might still have a "thing" for her. She acknowledges that he might have feelings for her still or that those feelings have returned and she doesn't want to admit that to anyone (not even herself)...point taken...look what she told Roman and Brady, because she doesn't want to deal with that. It's like the stalker boyfriend syndrome....you had a past boyfriend, you broke up but he mini stalked you for a few months until you finally called him out on it and he moved on to someone else. Recently you found out that he and that other woman broke up and then you run into him at the mall. He comes at you hugs and kisses you as if nothing had happened between you and then he smiles and you have the, "Oh shit! not again"....moment..... :D

lysie
Member Avatar

daisy132
Apr 13 2010, 05:40 PM
LuvingLumi
Apr 13 2010, 09:14 AM
daisy132
Apr 13 2010, 07:53 AM
(On the bus respopnding using my Blacberry)
Lady - C'mon, I've been good, really good, and I played nice LOL. And Taelyn, I know how you feel. I feel the same way about Safe. I've been mostly fast forwarding their scenes and only watched what I needed to in order to keep up with the show. We all like what we like :).
Wow..Daisy.......on the bus using your blackberry....that is what I call dedication.... :P
:lol: No, that's what you call addiction.It's a loooong ride to work, and for some reason I can't reply to posts on my balckberry, just add one. It kills time...

Do you know of any good support groups for board addictions? :embarrassed:
I'll start one with you. I post from my blackberry while in my car occasionally. It's not even easy...that's what makes it a true addiction.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 08:26 AM
jackie1133
magicsteacher

SOD

The part that you've put in red tells me NOTHING of Sami's inner feelings in reference to EJ....it tells me that she's witnessed EJ (with subtle looks and glances) and realizes that EJ might still have a "thing" for her. She acknowledges that he might have feelings for her still or that those feelings have returned and she doesn't want to admit that to anyone (not even herself)...point taken...look what she told Roman and Brady, because she doesn't want to deal with that. It's like the stalker boyfriend syndrome....you had a past boyfriend, you broke up but he mini stalked you for a few months until you finally called him out on it and he moved on to someone else. Recently you found out that he and that other woman broke up and then you run into him at the mall. He comes at you hugs and kisses you as if nothing had happened between you and then he smiles and you have the, "Oh shit! not again"....moment..... :D
See, I think it's obvious she's talking about herself. Sh clearly states "to her inner self she obviously FEELS the connection". Later she says about the looks etc "moments where SHE has FELT 'Oh God, there is still something there'". I think it's reaching to try to spin it any other way.

Am I saying she's in love with EJ? No.....not as of yet. I'm strictly going by what they're saying here which to me is she's noticing that there is still a connection and some feelings still there. She also states that she would deny that to anyone else...including herself.

The last sentence is the most telling to me..she says she's trying to PRETEND that these feelings aren't part of the equation, that he's just a friend and father to her kids. This speaks volumes to the notion that she is feeling something towards EJ. I'm not going to jump the gun here and say the girl is head over heels for EJ, I think she's just starting to notice that those feelings she buried during the WP are still there.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

daisy132
LuvingLumi
daisy132
Apr 13 2010, 07:53 AM
(On the bus respopnding using my Blacberry)
Lady - C'mon, I've been good, really good, and I played nice LOL. And Taelyn, I know how you feel. I feel the same way about Safe. I've been mostly fast forwarding their scenes and only watched what I needed to in order to keep up with the show. We all like what we like :).
Wow..Daisy.......on the bus using your blackberry....that is what I call dedication.... :P
:lol: No, that's what you call addiction.It's a loooong ride to work, and for some reason I can't reply to posts on my balckberry, just add one. It kills time...

Maybe they have Soap Board Addicts Anonymous. I think I might need to join. I'm not watching DOOL anymore, but I'm reading transcripts and posting still but the transcripts throw me off.....Did Allie really go to China? as I read Sami say on Friday? because in yesterday's day ahead write up on Salem Spectator she was being babysat by a Ms. Collins? So she isn't in China? If I would be watching I would get whiplash! :D

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 09:09 AM
daisy132
LuvingLumi

Maybe they have Soap Board Addicts Anonymous. I think I might need to join. I'm not watching DOOL anymore, but I'm reading transcripts and posting still but the transcripts throw me off.....Did Allie really go to China? as I read Sami say on Friday? because in yesterday's day ahead write up on Salem Spectator she was being babysat by a Ms. Collins? So she isn't in China? If I would be watching I would get whiplash! :D
I don't know. I missed what she said about Allie and China, and I've been asking, but no one has answered on any of the boards (actually Rhi did try, but she also didn't hear it). I was beginning to think it was some sort of conspiracy.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

JANALH
Apr 14 2010, 09:05 AM
LuvingLumi
jackie1133

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepFrom Sami's perspective, she has no reason to doubt him. "Everything she's seen of him is that he's a stand-up guy and a great father," notes portrayer Alison Sweeney. "To her inner self, she obviously feels the connection between them and he has certainly given her a few subtle looks and moments where she has felt, 'Oh God, there is something still there,' but I think to anyone else she would deny it, mostly to herself. She's trying to pretend that that's not a part of the equation and he's just a friend and a father to her kids."

See, I think it's obvious she's talking about herself. Sh clearly states "to her inner self she obviously FEELS the connection". Later she says about the looks etc "moments where SHE has FELT 'Oh God, there is still something there'". I think it's reaching to try to spin it any other way.

Am I saying she's in love with EJ? No.....not as of yet. I'm strictly going by what they're saying here which to me is she's noticing that there is still a connection and some feelings still there. She also states that she would deny that to anyone else...including herself.

The last sentence is the most telling to me..she says she's trying to PRETEND that these feelings aren't part of the equation, that he's just a friend and father to her kids. This speaks volumes to the notion that she is feeling something towards EJ. I'm not going to jump the gun here and say the girl is head over heels for EJ, I think she's just starting to notice that those feelings she buried during the WP are still there.
In terms of spin...I've read it one way and took it that way from the beginning and Ejami fans read it the other way and took it that way from the beginning. In terms of spin, our bias is the spin...but I guess we'll see how it plays out. Up to now, she is trying to convince everyone that listens to her, "that he's changed"...maybe even trying to convince herself of the same thing, pretty much what she tried to do the last time as he lied to her about the immigration scam, she was telling EVERYONE that would listen that he had changed.....he didn't then and he hasn't now, pretty soon she'll see that too.

Oh and SHE IS DENYING IT TO EVERYONE. Will tells her that she's being played by EJ and she denies it. Brady says that Ej is living in that house and causing trouble for her and Rafe and she denies it. Roman tells her the Dimeras don't change and she denies it.....she's denying it to herself and everyone else also.

From reading the article again Ali never mentions who's feelings they are but she does note that Ej's looks and glances lead Sami to realize that there is still a connection. This can be from EJ to Sami just as it can be from Sami to EJ. Sure she's going to pretend that he doesn't have those feelings for her because she doesn't want to deal with that crap, knowing how Ej reacts when he wants to "acquire" her....JS' word not mine.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi

SOD
From Sami's perspective, she has no reason to doubt him. "Everything she's seen of him is that he's a stand-up guy and a great father," notes portrayer Alison Sweeney. "To her inner self, she obviously feels the connection between them The part that you've put in red tells me NOTHING of Sami's inner feelings in reference to EJ.
I think it's quite clear when her comment specifically says she obviously feels the connection between them.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Apr 14 2010, 09:36 AM
LuvingLumi

SOD
From Sami's perspective, she has no reason to doubt him. "Everything she's seen of him is that he's a stand-up guy and a great father," notes portrayer Alison Sweeney. "To her inner self, she obviously feels the connection between them The part that you've put in red tells me NOTHING of Sami's inner feelings in reference to EJ.
I think it's quite clear when her comment specifically says she obviously feels the connection between them.
But it doesn't say that Sami feels a connection back to EJ...that is what I'm trying to say...it says that "she feels a connection between them"...the article doesn't specify if that connection is from EJ to her or her to EJ or if it's mutual....If I was divorced I can feel a connection with a former husband especially if we had kids....and not love him at all.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Apr 14 2010, 09:14 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 09:09 AM
daisy132

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepaddiction.It's a loooong ride to work, and for some reason I can't reply to posts on my balckberry, just add one. It kills time...

I don't know. I missed what she said about Allie and China, and I've been asking, but no one has answered on any of the boards (actually Rhi did try, but she also didn't hear it). I was beginning to think it was some sort of conspiracy.
Another poster on another board (that we both frequent) mentioned China and Allie...so I assumed that was actually true. Maybe Sami just mentioned that Lucas wanted to see Allie, but that never made sense to me because aren't we to assume that he left "last week" to China?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 09:17 AM
JANALH
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepFrom Sami's perspective, she has no reason to doubt him. "Everything she's seen of him is that he's a stand-up guy and a great father," notes portrayer Alison Sweeney. "To her inner self, she obviously feels the connection between them and he has certainly given her a few subtle looks and moments where she has felt, 'Oh God, there is something still there,' but I think to anyone else she would deny it, mostly to herself. She's trying to pretend that that's not a part of the equation and he's just a friend and a father to her kids."

In terms of spin...I've read it one way and took it that way from the beginning and Ejami fans read it the other way and took it that way from the beginning. In terms of spin, our bias is the spin...but I guess we'll see how it plays out. Up to now, she is trying to convince everyone that listens to her, "that he's changed"...maybe even trying to convince herself of the same thing, pretty much what she tried to do the last time as he lied to her about the immigration scam, she was telling EVERYONE that would listen that he had changed.....he didn't then and he hasn't now, pretty soon she'll see that too.

Oh and SHE IS DENYING IT TO EVERYONE. Will tells her that she's being played by EJ and she denies it. Brady says that Ej is living in that house and causing trouble for her and Rafe and she denies it. Roman tells her the Dimeras don't change and she denies it.....she's denying it to herself and everyone else also.

From reading the article again Ali never mentions who's feelings they are but she does note that Ej's looks and glances lead Sami to realize that there is still a connection. This can be from EJ to Sami just as it can be from Sami to EJ. Sure she's going to pretend that he doesn't have those feelings for her because she doesn't want to deal with that crap, knowing how Ej reacts when he wants to "acquire" her....JS' word not mine.
I guess this boils down to we'll have to agree to disagree on this and wait to see what plays out on screen. When it's all played out, then maybe we'll know EXACTLY what Ali meant in her interview. Maybe...... :shrug: (sometimes I'm not even sure they know)

lysie
Member Avatar

JANALH
Apr 14 2010, 10:02 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 09:17 AM
JANALH

I guess this boils down to we'll have to agree to disagree on this and wait to see what plays out on screen. When it's all played out, then maybe we'll know EXACTLY what Ali meant in her interview. Maybe...... :shrug: (sometimes I'm not even sure they know)
Shouldn't it have already played out?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 09:55 AM
SocRMum1
Apr 14 2010, 09:36 AM
LuvingLumi

SOD
But it doesn't say that Sami feels a connection back to EJ...that is what I'm trying to say...it says that "she feels a connection between them"...the article doesn't specify if that connection is from EJ to her or her to EJ or if it's mutual....If I was divorced I can feel a connection with a former husband especially if we had kids....and not love him at all.
Well I think we both know we probably won't agree on this...but to me the fact she says she feels the connection between them indicates it's a mutual feeling. No worries...we'll just have to wait to see how it plays out. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply