Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW:Phillip learns about Nathan & Melanie; April 20th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Apr 7 2010, 01:33 AM (3,893 Views)
cici03

MelOz
Apr 7 2010, 10:46 AM
Sariah
Apr 7 2010, 09:34 AM
Can they please, please, please interview somebody besides Molly Burnett for these stories? The crap that comes out of her mouth makes zero sense. Stephanie and Nathan aren't forcing Melanie to have fantasies about Nathan! And if Melanie's so upset by their behavior, then she shouldn't have written a letter on the day of her wedding to another man!

Again, despite what Molly Burnett thinks, the show is writing Mate as the rooting couple. Philip is the obstacle and the interloper, not the other way around. If Melanie were truly free from Nathan, if she were really over him and moving on with Philip, there would be no story. The story is she's married to someone, he's involved with someone else, but they really love each other.

And, by the way, she wouldn't be kissing Nathan if she didn't still have feelings for him. So she's lying to Philip about the letter, and she's lying to him about her true feelings for Nathan.

I want this craptastic storyline to end NOW. Let Carly and Vivian find another way to be at each other's throats - it no longer needs to involve Philip. (They have Daniel, Victor's godson, so that keeps Victor with a dog in the fight.)

Free Philip!
Great post sariah!

I have to agree on all accounts.

And Philip has been a prop in this the whole time...if he weren't jays screen time would match Mollys instead of being considerably less.
They would also be interviewing Jay, heck even Mark about this SL...but they never do...it's always about Melanie and Mollys view about it all.

I'd actually have liked to read Jay and marks views.
Perhaps they would have been a little more in touch with whats playing on screen.
Yes, she should stop giving interviews she does not know what she is saying. Secondly, free Philip and thirdly get her off the screen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cici03

Angie79
Apr 7 2010, 01:33 AM
Please link to DR.

SOD:Phillip Learns About Nathan & Melanie

While arguing with Melanie, Stephanie brings up the letter and the fact that Melanie was willing to call of the wedding to Phillip. Phillip overhears. Melanie sees him there and tries to figure out if he heard anything. He did, but plays it off like he didn't. Molly says, "She feels so awful. That's the only redeeming part to this whole thing, is that Melanie hates that she feels this way."

Stephanie leaves and Melanie admits to Phillip that they were fighting because she had unresolved feelings for Nathan, but she doesn't anymore. He then gives her a chance to tell the whole truth. "He's kind of fishing to see if she will come clean and she doesn't right away because she's so ashamed of how she feels. But she does assure him that she loves him and Nathan doesn't matter to her," says Molly.

Later, Phillip hears Melanie tell Nathan that she loves her husband. Molly says, "She really does love Phillip. If Stephanie wasn't reminding her of everything and Nathan wasn't asking her about the letter, she would just be with Phillip and be happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOW:Phillip Realizes Melanie Still Wants Nathan

Phillip walks in on an argument between Melanie and Stephanie and finds out that Melanie reached out to Nathan before the wedding ceremony and that she almost called it off.

Jay says, “Phillip is feeling hurt, angry and disillusioned.” He overhears Stephanie confront Melanie about the letter, but her purposely pretends that he didn’t hear anything. “He’s consciously not confronting Melanie about it. Phillip’s trying to come to terms with what he’s heard. He’s thinking before he’s acting,” says Jay.

Alone, Melanie confesses part of the reason she and Stephanie were arguing. She says she had conflicted feelings about Nathan, but she assures Phillip that it’s no longer the case. Jay says, “Phillip wants to believe her. But he’s a realist…stuff happens. I think deep down, he knows the feelings aren’t gone.”

Melanie neglects to fess up about the letter. Instead she insists she only loves Philip. They end up making love, but is Phillip really buying her devoted wife act? Jay says, “No, but he’s trying to. He really loves Melanie and wants to believe her.”

Afterward, Phillip gives Melanie another chance to come clean about her feelings for Nathan. “He wants answers,” notes Jay. “He’s covertly trying to pull an admission out of Melanie.”

But she won’t bite, which annoys Philip. “Phillip knows Melanie is lying. He’s trying to get her to tell him the truth on her own, rather than forcing it out,” says Jay.

Later, Phillip confides his doubts to Chloe. “He’s hurt, and Chloe is there for him a way that his wife isn’t right now, “ explains Jay, noting that Phillip tells Chloe he won’t know if Melanie truly is over Nathan until he witnesses her reaction the next time she seems him.

Phillip gets to do that when he sees Nathan and Melanie freeze when they run into one another. “It is the moment that he knows the truth,” says Jay. “Phillip can tell that there’s still something there, even if Melanie isn’t admitting to it. At that moment, he’s hurt. Phillip doesn’t really let his guard down or let people in, but he has with Melanie. So it hurts that much more.”

But then Phillip watches as Melanie declares her love for him to Nathan. “Phillip loves Melanie with all his heart. He wants to believe what she’s saying, but actions speak louder than words, “ says Jay.

And there might be more actions ahead, when Melanie and Nathan are devastated by the death of a patient and drawn together.
I`m sure JKJ has to sell this story but, there is nothing to sell. Philip loves Melanie with all his heart -- well they have not convinced anyone that these 2 have any kind of feeling for each other -- it certainly does not come across as love. Lately, Philip has actually been throwing the word "love" around. Stephanie has used the love word too -- to Nathan. Again, this is the worst storyline ever -- Philip, if you really think this is love then think back to your other relationships. This is about the only one you have NOT been in love with. END THIS CRAP NOW BEFORE THE RATINGS GO DOWN EVEN FURTHER -- END THIS CARLY AND DANIEL CRAP TOO.

cici03

MelOz
Apr 7 2010, 02:30 AM
Nicole Dimera
Apr 7 2010, 01:42 AM
Oh please. Somebody get this rugrat away from Phillip! I can't believe they stuck him with a teeny booper.
word!

Meanwhile...she STILL lies and plays down the truth...even when she knows he probably overheard something.
I can't wait for the emancipation of Philip.
No one truly in loves writes a love letter to another man of wedding day declaring they will 'call it off' if that person admits their feelings for them.
How can anyone fan wank that truth?

Mollys answer is a bit immature 'oh if stephanie wasn't reminding her of nathan"
Um no honey...Melanie is daydreaming about nate all on her own.
I may not be a stephanie fan but none of this is her fault.
Mel made her own bed...now she can lie in it....on her own away from philip :P
RIGHT ON.

cici03

Paxton
Apr 7 2010, 08:04 AM
MelOz
Apr 7 2010, 02:30 AM
Nicole Dimera
Apr 7 2010, 01:42 AM
Oh please. Somebody get this rugrat away from Phillip! I can't believe they stuck him with a teeny booper.
word!

Meanwhile...she STILL lies and plays down the truth...even when she knows he probably overheard something.
I can't wait for the emancipation of Philip.
No one truly in loves writes a love letter to another man of wedding day declaring they will 'call it off' if that person admits their feelings for them.
How can anyone fan wank that truth?

Seriously. The destruction of Philip continues apace (and here I thought there was nothing left of him to destroy) if he knows Melanie lied and that she was writing a love letter to someone else on her wedding day to him and doesn't call a divorce lawyer right away. Doesn't he realize he married a child? I'm barely watching the show any more anyway so I may just have to check spoilers and come back when this nightmare of a marriage is over.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

They continue to write for this Melanie character. Boring. Obviously she is a writers favourite. She has hogged the airtime since Sept 2009. Time to get her off the screen. There is a spoiler saying she is conflicted about loving 2 men. OH PLEEEEZE -- JUST CAN`T WAIT TO SEE ALL THIS CONFLICT COMING FROM THIS TWIT -- NOT.
I HAVE ALREADY TUNED OUT ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO -- I ONLY READ PREVUZE -- SO AS SOON AS I SEE HER NAME AND THAT IS ALMOST EVERY DAY, DEFINITELY DO NOT WATCH. PTB BETTER SMARTEN UP THEIR RATINGS ARE TANKING WITH ALL THIS STUPID WRITING -- ESPECIALLY, THIS STUPID SO CALLED LOVESTORY AND THE MOMMY AND DADDY STORYLINE.

cici03

Samantha Dimera
Apr 7 2010, 11:05 PM
cici03
Apr 7 2010, 06:49 PM
PhoenixRising05
Apr 7 2010, 02:08 AM
Sounds good, although a part of me is surprised they have Philip finding out about this so early on. Curious to see where it goes from here.

Thanks Angie. Awesome that you were able to post this early!

I don`t know if it sounds good but, of course THE TWIT thinks that its Stephanie`s fault for bringing up the letter. YOU STUPID TWIT -- TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LOUSY ACTIONS AND BETTER STILL GET OFF THE SCREEN AND GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE. YEAH RIGHT YOU LOSER --- SHE WROTE THE LETTER DIDN`T SHE.
I lay the blame mostly on Stephanie, I don't even know why Nathan and Melanie broke up in the first place,though I do know Stephanie was pushing it along(I was tuning in and out cause I hadn't been getting god EJami yet). Melanie is immature, but Stephanie is the irritating twit!
Ahh, I don`t think so. Stephanie didn`t twist anyone`s arm especially Nathan`s -- it was Melanie that jumped in bed with Stephanie`s boyfriend or ex-fiance when they had broken up for like 5 days. THE LITTLE TWIT IS JUST THAT A TWIT. She is the stupid one that knows nothing at all about relationships -- she chased Philip for a long time and just before she was to marry him the twit writes Nathan a love letter. Stephanie plays her scenes a lot more convincingly at least she knows what her scenes are all about. This twit has hogged the airtime for like 8 months loves 2 men (and I use the term losely -- this twit has no clue what love is). Just because you are blinded by this character of Melanie -- I think you need to open your eyes and ears and really see who is at fault here. THAT WOULD BE THE TWIT. Bashing another character that you don`t happen to like is a real cop out. You are sounding like Melanie. PHILIP, PLEASE THROW THIS TWIT OVER THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN.

cici03

jane1978
Apr 8 2010, 04:35 PM
Angie79
Apr 8 2010, 02:07 PM
SOW:Phillip Realizes Melanie Still Wants Nathan

Phillip walks in on an argument between Melanie and Stephanie and finds out that Melanie reached out to Nathan before the wedding ceremony and that she almost called it off.

Jay says, “Phillip is feeling hurt, angry and disillusioned.” He overhears Stephanie confront Melanie about the letter, but her purposely pretends that he didn’t hear anything. “He’s consciously not confronting Melanie about it. Phillip’s trying to come to terms with what he’s heard. He’s thinking before he’s acting,” says Jay.

Alone, Melanie confesses part of the reason she and Stephanie were arguing. She says she had conflicted feelings about Nathan, but she assures Phillip that it’s no longer the case. Jay says, “Phillip wants to believe her. But he’s a realist…stuff happens. I think deep down, he knows the feelings aren’t gone.”

Melanie neglects to fess up about the letter. Instead she insists she only loves Philip. They end up making love, but is Phillip really buying her devoted wife act? Jay says, “No, but he’s trying to. He really loves Melanie and wants to believe her.”

Afterward, Phillip gives Melanie another chance to come clean about her feelings for Nathan. “He wants answers,” notes Jay. “He’s covertly trying to pull an admission out of Melanie.”

But she won’t bite, which annoys Philip. “Phillip knows Melanie is lying. He’s trying to get her to tell him the truth on her own, rather than forcing it out,” says Jay.

Later, Phillip confides his doubts to Chloe. “He’s hurt, and Chloe is there for him a way that his wife isn’t right now, “ explains Jay, noting that Phillip tells Chloe he won’t know if Melanie truly is over Nathan until he witnesses her reaction the next time she seems him.

Phillip gets to do that when he sees Nathan and Melanie freeze when they run into one another. “It is the moment that he knows the truth,” says Jay. “Phillip can tell that there’s still something there, even if Melanie isn’t admitting to it. At that moment, he’s hurt. Phillip doesn’t really let his guard down or let people in, but he has with Melanie. So it hurts that much more.”

But then Phillip watches as Melanie declares her love for him to Nathan. “Phillip loves Melanie with all his heart. He wants to believe what she’s saying, but actions speak louder than words, “ says Jay.

And there might be more actions ahead, when Melanie and Nathan are devastated by the death of a patient and drawn together.
Thanks. I think Phelanie are far from over. I think either this will just make Phillip more determined to win over Nathan and he will eventually join forces with Stephanie to accomplish that or he will eventually give up, but not before Steph/Nathan are really serious so there is some new obstacle preventing Nathanie reunion.

As for Molly, she tells it as she sees it. Melanie isn´t Belle, she truly and honestly loves Phillip, unfortunatelly part of her loves/is attracted to Nathan too. I think it´s because Phillip and Nathan are so different and sort of represents the bad and good side of her as well. She just feels she misses something no matter the guy she is with.

Nope, don`t see any love there from either Melanie or Philip. They have not sold anyone on this crapfest of a so called lovestory. They look like brother and sister. End this insanity now before more people stop watching.

cici03

Charmqn
Apr 9 2010, 12:29 PM
question: what is so great about melanie?

I am ready for a Phillip/chloe reunion and have Nathan move on from Melanie.
I totally agree.

PHELLE FOREVER

cici03
Apr 10 2010, 10:44 PM

Bashing another character that you don`t happen to like is a real cop out.
LMAO...Look who's talking! Wow...Just Wow

Daytime
Member Avatar

They need to bring Martha Madison back as Belle, she and JKJ had mad chemistry. That love scene was off the charts hawt.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply