Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monthly Cast Chart: March 2010
Topic Started: Apr 8 2010, 01:56 PM (805 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Hi all. I posted the monthly cast chart for March 2010 today. Just checking with a few message boards...shall I continue to post them on a monthly basis? It shows the daily cast lists and the totals for each month (which is how I get my numbers for the monthly episode rankings). Just wanted to see if there was any interest in the actual chart as an additional piece of info for "Days." Take a look and let me know!

http://www.jason47.com/days/castchart.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jane1978

Wonderfull idea, Jason! It makes the monthly cast info so comprehensible. I would love if you could post it in this format from now on. It really gives much better idea about the balance and character importance.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Very cool! It really puts some perspective on things. I hope you'll keep posting it each month. Thanks!

Ellie

jane1978
Apr 8 2010, 02:11 PM
Wonderfull idea, Jason! It makes the monthly cast info so comprehensible. I would love if you could post it in this format from now on. It really gives much better idea about the balance and character importance.
I completely agree - I really like this format. Thanks Jason! :smile:

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I like the format too. I hope you continue to keep posting the chart each month.

meaculpa

Thank you for doing this. It's a great layout, it would be great to see it posted monthly like this. Thanks.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I will take whatever you're willing to do, Jason, but I love the chart, FWIW.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

This is great! I love it. Thanks for posting Jason. Hope you continue doing so. :smile:

Sariah
Member Avatar

I do like the chart, and I also like when you come in and post the totals so that it's easy to see at a glance who's dominating the show. :)

Jason47
Member Avatar

Okay, sounds like from this board and the other message boards, feedback is that the charts should be posted each month, so I will continue to do so. And, yes, Sariah, the monthly rankings will still be posted as they always have been. The chart will just be an additional supplement to the usual rankings, and it also helps show the exact dates that the actors were on each day of the month. I've always tried posting the chart in the past, but since it's a Microsoft Office file, it always said it was too big to post to the site. But today I tried doing the "print screen" option, where you can take a photo of whatever is on the screen, so I was able to add the chart in three images to the site. Glad I finally thought of a way to get the chart available to everyone!

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

For what it's worth, Jason, you might consider Google Docs, they have spreadsheet capability and you could always link to it from your main site. Just a thought, either way it's great of you to share this with everyone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply