Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Missy Reeves first airs June 9th...
Topic Started: Apr 9 2010, 12:18 AM (6,313 Views)
Ellie

Missy Reeves just posted this on her Facebook page:

first day of work tomorrow! so excited! first air date is june 9th! i'll let you know how it goes. xoxo,missy
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm excited. I can't wait to see Missy back as Jennifer. I do hope she sticks around longer than a few episodes. I'm sure her scenes during the Alice tribute will be emotional.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Finally, some exciting Days news this week. Can't wait for all these returns.

King
Member Avatar

YES!!!!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Hell to the Yeah!!!!! Looking forward to Ms. Horton back in town.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I remember hearing they were going to start shooting the Alice stuff on April 8 so no surprise here. I wonder who may have started today and when we will get airdates on the others. Can't wait to hear more and to see all the returns!
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 9 2010, 01:08 AM.

AlisonLou

Can't wait to see Jen! Hopefully Jen can knock some sense into Hope. And tell Carly to leave Bo alone.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Missy is the one I'm looking forward to see the most of the returns.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see Reeves back on the show!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Love Jennifer and LOVE Missy Reeves! I can't wait for her to interact with Hope and Carly. She was so close with both at one time. I'm tuning in for this!

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Didn't watch when she was on but I've heard of her and I'm so excited!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Can't wait :cheer:

Faye

I can't wait to see her! :)

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Good news to be hearing about these returns. I'm not a big MR or Jennifer fan, but she's essential to the Alice story and it will be nice to see her.

Thanks for posting!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Yay! Can't wait! Thanks for the heads up, Ellie!

robolynn

I'm so excited to see Missy again - have missed her so much on the show!

Days4Life

This is so exciting! I love the actress and the character and miss the Devereaux family more than anyone else that's left the show.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Ahh, yay Missy! I miss her always, I'm excited to see her most of all the wonderful vets who are returning. I can easily see Jennifer slipping back into peacemaker mode and trying to be a friend to both Hope and Carly, oy. And I know I'll bawl when she says her words about Alice.

The sad thing is all these returns will be just a blip on the scene, and then we'll go back to Higley's usual writing. Talk about funereal.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Sindacco
Apr 9 2010, 03:17 AM
Missy is the one I'm looking forward to see the most of the returns.
Ditto!

And by the way, I love your avatar. :)

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

This is great news!!!

Listen Guys, I know a lot of you think that Days is a show about Bradys, Dimeras, and so on, but at this show's heart it's about the Hortons.

This show is not the same without the Hortons at the core. There is something about this shows core family that makes it seem more valueable and sustainable. I remember the Hortons when they accountated for a large portion of the show's cast and story, and it worked. The upper moddle class family that was dysfunctional, and yet strangely able to keep a united front, struck the right chord with the viewers.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply