Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Missy Reeves first airs June 9th...
Topic Started: Apr 9 2010, 12:18 AM (6,262 Views)
DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Agreed, Daysfanatic, I love the Hortons! It just feels so weird that their numbers are depleting, I'm only watching now so that I know everything that's going on leading up to their (brief!) return.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Yeahhhh! I can't wait to tune back in for these epis....

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Oh, the Hortons are the heart of DAYS, thats why the show has none! I love for there to be more Hortons!

six
Member Avatar

Thanks, Ellie. They should write Jen back into the show for good, but even if that doesn't happen, it'll be nice to see her for awhile.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Yay. I can't wait either. here's hoping that some how some way they find a way to turn this into something longer.

Days4Life

I would love for Jennifer to return permanently. We need Hortons!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Add me to those that would love to have Jennifer back permanently. We need more Hortons.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Count me in the group that wants Missy to stick around full time. She just tweeted this:

Quote:

Amazing day! Feels like home!

https://twitter.com/melissa_reeves/status/11902880727
Edited by dc cubs, Apr 10 2010, 12:23 AM.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

:cheer: One half of my favorite supercouple of all times is coming back: Jennifer! I can't wait to see Jennifer but I also :embarrassed: wish that Jack could return too.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Apr 9 2010, 04:53 PM
Count me in the groups that wants Missy to stick around full time. She just tweeted this:

Quote:

Amazing day! Feels like home!

https://twitter.com/melissa_reeves/status/11902880727
Stay for good Missy. Can't we trade her for someone else? Daniel, Rafe, Ari, Melanie, Stephanie, Gabi, Mia, Chad or Will. I'd even trade her for Sami at this point. I could use a break from Sami for a while.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I think it's adorable how she's following Crystal Chappell on there too. Professionally speaking, Days is her family forever.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Apr 9 2010, 03:17 AM
Missy is the one I'm looking forward to see the most of the returns.
me too. i only wish matt was coming back as well.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

She's such a gifted actress, this is gonna be great.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Aww. I can't wait to see her again.
Quote:

In 5 minutes I will be taping my first scene since 2006!!!!! Yyiikkeess!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I do not need to express my feelings. Too much to say.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Do you think Crystal Chappell is talking about Melissa/Jennifer in this tweet?
Quote:

Ill be talking to tomorrow. Will Carly see her bff? Its a good DOOL week. Oh, Gooo-ooose?!

dooldooldool

billyjill
Apr 9 2010, 08:05 PM
I think it's adorable how she's following Crystal Chappell on there too. Professionally speaking, Days is her family forever.
Should we lay odds on whether she even has scenes with "her best friend Carly" (from her boarding school days), whom she impersonated in the sham marriage to now-dead Lawrence, resulting in Jennifer's marital rape?

It would be nice to see some flashbacks as Alice disguised herself as a Von Leushner social secretary/nanny and tried to protect her granddaughter in Alamainia. I'm not holding my breath, though.
Edited by dooldooldool, Apr 9 2010, 10:20 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Fantastic! We're getting a Jennifer/Carly scene.

From Crystal Chappell's Twitter...
Quote:

I got to work with Melissa Reeves today. I loved it! She's just as beautiful as ever....As if a day didnt go by...
I wish they would bring her back with a contract.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Apr 9 2010, 10:23 PM
Fantastic! We're getting a Jennifer/Carly scene.

From Crystal Chappell's Twitter...
Quote:

I got to work with Melissa Reeves today. I loved it! She's just as beautiful as ever....As if a day didnt go by...
I wish they would bring her back with a contract.
These are words of GRACE!

Quote Post Goto Top

dooldooldool

OK, so does this mean that Katerina will actually have an friend/ally in Salem? Or has Mrs Deveraux taken the Anti-Carly Pledge to support her cousin Hope (like Julie did, like Caroline did, like Maggie did.......)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply