Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eric Martsolf and dude: 2 Hot Guys in a shower; i thought this was totally hilarious
Topic Started: Apr 10 2010, 03:18 AM (2,167 Views)
BrariLove2010

I thought this was freaking hilarious!! Mods you can move this is you need to, to a different part of the board.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

:roflol: :roflol: Thanks for sharing!

CapeSafe

BrariLove2010
Apr 10 2010, 03:18 AM

I thought this was freaking hilarious!! Mods you can move this is you need to, to a different part of the board.
This was great... LOL LOL

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Hilarious! :P

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

See, those dudes at Days need to tap into Eric's humor MUCH more, just like they should have tapped into BD's humor more. One of the things that made Days work in the old days was how they tapped into HUMOR (i.e., Eugene, Calliope, Susan....)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Posted Image Thankyou! Laughed all the way through. ITA w/ Lady!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ana75
Member Avatar

OMG I love that!! :roflol: :roflol:

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

:wub: Damnnnnnnnnnnnn he just gets hotter and hotter..

But in all in all, that was hillarious! :lol:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

ladyofthelake
Apr 10 2010, 07:49 AM
See, those dudes at Days need to tap into Eric's humor MUCH more, just like they should have tapped into BD's humor more. One of the things that made Days work in the old days was how they tapped into HUMOR (i.e., Eugene, Calliope, Susan....)
Yeah, Eric definitely has a lot of untapped comedic talent. I'm not sure if that would even work though for the Brady character because he's always been more of a broody angsty type unlike Lucas who had more of a wise guy smartass side that worked for comedy.

But I definitely think it would great if NBC could find a way to give Eric a guest shot on one of their Thursday night comedies to both promote DAYS and take advantage of comedic side.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

So funny! Agreed, EM does so well with the comedy that I'd love to see him doing some cross promotion for NBC.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

IMissAremid
Apr 10 2010, 12:24 PM
ladyofthelake
Apr 10 2010, 07:49 AM
Yeah, Eric definitely has a lot of untapped comedic talent. I'm not sure if that would even work though for the Brady character because he's always been more of a broody angsty type unlike Lucas who had more of a wise guy smartass side that worked for comedy.

But I definitely think it would great if NBC could find a way to give Eric a guest shot on one of their Thursday night comedies to both promote DAYS and take advantage of comedic side.
THE OFFICE!!! OH PLEASE OH PLEASE NBC, Put him on The Office!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I love the tiny comment, cause it's right, it's not true... not all good looking guys. I laughed at that.

dylan76
Member Avatar

Dear God, Eric Martsolf is the hottest man on the planet.

BrariLove2010

dylan76
Apr 10 2010, 11:31 PM
I agree with you 100%!! He IS the HOTTEST man on the Planet. I can't wait to see him in Dallas next weekend.

dylan76
Member Avatar

BrariLove2010
Apr 10 2010, 11:33 PM
dylan76
I agree with you 100%!! He IS the HOTTEST man on the Planet. I can't wait to see him in Dallas next weekend.
Lucky!

He seems like such a nice guy as well.

BrariLove2010

dylan76
Apr 11 2010, 03:25 PM
BrariLove2010
Apr 10 2010, 11:33 PM
dylan76
Lucky!

He seems like such a nice guy as well.
He is such a nice guy. I brought a booklet I made for him that had letters from ET(Ethan and Theresa) fans and he was so nice that he even said thank you for doing this to me. I can't wait to see him next Saturday (especially since its my birthday too, its on Friday). So it should be an Eric filled weekend for me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I loved Ethan and Theresa..too bad Brady and Arianna STANKKKKK!

EM is a hottie.. as for his humor, meh..not so much.

He was sometimes funny on Passion though, since its such a comedic soap opera.. He also played the "Zombie Cop" that was actually Charity but disguised herself as the Zombie Cop who was played by EM.. this was ofcourse, before he played Ethan Winthrop.
Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Ok, that was freaking hysterical. :laugh:
Edited by aimees76, Apr 11 2010, 05:57 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply