Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of April 19th; *UPDATED 4/15**
Topic Started: Apr 8 2010, 01:01 PM (8,060 Views)
annie
Member Avatar

Criss33
Apr 16 2010, 04:10 PM
This is going to be EJ and Sami's summer, hot weather, and the Dimera pool =great great summer s/l!!!
Posted Image
absolutely
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jackie1133

SocRMum1
Apr 16 2010, 09:31 AM
magicsteacher
Apr 16 2010, 09:25 AM
SocRMum1
Apr 15 2010, 01:20 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepSOW Spoilers
-Stefano offers Sami a truce.
-Rafe is wary of EJ's reconciliation with his father.
-Lexie comes upon Abe in distress.
-Justin lays into Victor for treating him like dirt.
-EJ contemplates telling Sami he loves her.
And what if EJ does tell Sami he loves her? She is making it real clear who she loves and it isn't EJ, but it is Rafe.
I doubt EJ will tell her just yet...but who knows what her reaction might be when he's injured. Sami tends to allow her true feelings to spill out in situations like that. I have a feeling it's going to be a good EJami summer, at long last. :wub:
For as long as I've watched Ejami, Sami's real feelings about the guy always come to the surface when he's hurt... which might be one of the reasons why this scenario is being written again at this particular time. I agree, I think this is going to be a great EJami Summer :biggrin:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

jackie1133
Apr 17 2010, 12:42 PM
SocRMum1
magicsteacher
Apr 16 2010, 09:25 AM

-EJ contemplates telling Sami he loves her.
I doubt EJ will tell her just yet...but who knows what her reaction might be when he's injured. Sami tends to allow her true feelings to spill out in situations like that. I have a feeling it's going to be a good EJami summer, at long last. :wub:
For as long as I've watched Ejami, Sami's real feelings about the guy always come to the surface when he's hurt... which might be one of the reasons why this scenario is being written again at this particular time. I agree, I think this is going to be a great EJami Summer :biggrin:
And when was the last time we saw this? Not in the last 2years. Things have changed-- like was said- -that was then, this is now. I am sure Sami will show concern for his being hurt, she is human afterall, but that doesn't equate love. I would feel bad if I saw a dog get hit and I would help it out, but it doesn't mean I love the animal.
And we have seen Sami's true feelings come out-- they are for Rafe, not EJ.
Edited by magicsteacher, Apr 17 2010, 01:32 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

magicsteacher
Apr 17 2010, 01:32 PM
jackie1133
Apr 17 2010, 12:42 PM
SocRMum1

-EJ contemplates telling Sami he loves her. Sami tends to allow her true feelings to spill out in situations like that. I have a feeling it's going to be a good EJami summer, at long last. :wub:
And when was the last time we saw this? Not in the last 2years. Things have changed-- like was said- -that was then, this is now. I am sure Sami will show concern for his being hurt, she is human afterall, but that doesn't equate love. I would feel bad if I saw a dog get hit and I would help it out, but it doesn't mean I love the animal.
And we have seen Sami's true feelings come out-- they are for Rafe, not EJ.
:dance: Sami just doesn't show concern, she flips the fuck out when EJ is hurt and goes into hysterics And just looking at EJami in that picture on SOD warms my heart and I completely understand what Ali Sweeney was saying about Sami's feelings for EJ arising once again. I wonder if that was what Rafe sees, or something more...

And the stairwell scene has happened in the last two years. I don't understand that part, this is the first time EJ has been physically hurt since then so why is it apart of the equation that Sami hasn't shown concern for his physical well-being...she's had no reason to. :huh:
Edited by Kiren, Apr 17 2010, 01:53 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Dear Powers-That-Be: Please put EJ and Sami together and put them on the DiMera Dinghy to set sail around the world 4evah. Sincerely yours, Lady of the Lake.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
Ineffable!

ladyofthelake
Apr 17 2010, 07:03 PM
Dear Powers-That-Be: Please put EJ and Sami together and put them on the DiMera Dinghy to set sail around the world 4evah. Sincerely yours, Lady of the Lake.
oh Lady....hearts....you are always so kind about your desires....

my guess is that they will at least get a fishing boat like Grandpa Shawn used to sail.

AlisonLou

Angie79
Apr 8 2010, 01:01 PM
**UPDATED 4/15**

SOW Spoilers

Bad move Justin! He should know by now you don't lay into Victor and get away with it!
Victor should be taking Bo's side and not Justin's. Bo's his son! Maybe if Justin wasn't involving himself in Victor's sons marriage and trying to bed his daughter in law Victor would treat him better.

These should be good scenes though!

VetsRock
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
Yes No More Sami Days/Hour,then I might come back to Days,but only if the Vets would be on More with strong stories( I know that will Never going to happen,so I am safe about not going back to Days)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mer4santo
Apr 17 2010, 10:54 PM
ladyofthelake
oh Lady....hearts....you are always so kind about your desires....

my guess is that they will at least get a fishing boat like Grandpa Shawn used to sail.
That'll work. EJ can come back after Sami falls overboard or gets swallowed by an anaconda in South America or something.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply