Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of April 19th; *UPDATED 4/15**
Topic Started: Apr 8 2010, 01:01 PM (8,124 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

This is sooooooooo boring.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OliveAnn

Sariah
Apr 8 2010, 01:48 PM
I'm wondering what Melanie's "obligations" are that Kate's so worried about. Grandbabies?
Or the promise to be faithful?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'm looking forward to seeing Stefano's peace offering to Sami.

Thanks for posting, Angie. :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Apr 8 2010, 01:02 PM
Eh, sounds like a pretty boring week. I can usually find one thing that interests me in the spoilers. Not even one here.
Have you read the thread that has OBK's tweets? This is the week Hope gets involved with the EJ stuff and bashes him over the head although maybe your not interested in that.

The early spoilers are always vague and not very interesting. Only when we get the daily spoilers and info from the mags do we really know how much is going on in a week. Judging by OBK's tweets, I would say more is going on then represented here.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yes. I've read OBK's thread. And I'm not that interested in anything dealing with Dr. Baker. I'm pissed that he's back and I think it's totally unnecessary. Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing it.

lysie
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 8 2010, 02:56 PM
Yes. I've read OBK's thread. And I'm not that interested in anything dealing with Dr. Baker. I'm pissed that he's back and I think it's totally unnecessary. Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing it.
You should get excited about EJOPE. Or HO-J. I know I am. Actually...I'm excited enough for both of us. So never mind.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 8 2010, 03:00 PM
DrewHamilton
You should get excited about EJOPE. Or HO-J. I know I am. Actually...I'm excited enough for both of us. So never mind.
LOL, I don't know. I like that the people in the Rafe/Sami/EJ storyline are finally interacting with other characters, but I can't say I'm excited about the upcoming EJ and Hope scenes. Nothing I've read about them, so far, has me interested.

Sariah
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Apr 8 2010, 02:34 PM
Sariah
Apr 8 2010, 01:48 PM
I'm wondering what Melanie's "obligations" are that Kate's so worried about. Grandbabies?
Or the promise to be faithful?
I like that MUCH better. Kate will be pissed if Melanie's cheating on Philip.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I'm just excited that EJ gets WHACKED in the head! GOO HOPE! (Oh, and doc Baker!)

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Judie the promo lady just tweeted that Dr. Baker is back on 4/22.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

IMissAremid
Apr 8 2010, 01:28 PM
Paxton
Apr 8 2010, 01:16 PM
Angie79
Apr 8 2010, 01:01 PM
-Arianna and Nicole are forced to worked together.

I hope this doesn't mean literally, at a job. I joked on another board recently that they'll probably have Nicole hired at the Brady Pub, despite the fact that there is no way the Bradys would hire her, to give us the stupid conflict, but surely they wouldn't really do that. I would love for Nicole to have a job but not working for the Bradys, which would make zero sense on any level.
Didn't they have EJ offering Arianna a job a while back?

I thought for sure Nicole would be blackmailing EJ for a job by now, but I guess she's too preoccupied wreaking havoc on Brady and Arianna's relationship.
Angie posted,that Brady tries to get Arianna a job. Nicole's also been asking Brady to help her find a job so this totally makes sense..
Edited by Kiren, Apr 8 2010, 08:08 PM.

AlisonLou

DrewHamilton
Apr 8 2010, 03:01 PM
lysie
DrewHamilton
LOL, I don't know. I like that the people in the Rafe/Sami/EJ storyline are finally interacting with other characters, but I can't say I'm excited about the upcoming EJ and Hope scenes. Nothing I've read about them, so far, has me interested.
I agree with you! I'm not interested in Dr Baker whatsoever either! EJ and Hope would be just revolting. I don't think they are going there. I think Hope knocks EJ out because she appears to be going nuts! Somethings supposed to be wrong with Hope but they are not telling us what is wrong with her.
Edited by AlisonLou, Apr 9 2010, 12:18 AM.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

AlisonLou
Apr 9 2010, 12:17 AM
DrewHamilton
Apr 8 2010, 03:01 PM
lysie

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I agree with you! I'm not interested in Dr Baker whatsoever either! EJ and Hope would be just revolting. I don't think they are going there. I think Hope knocks EJ out because she appears to be going nuts! Somethings supposed to be wrong with Hope but they are not telling us what is wrong with her.
Agree that Ho-J would be repulsive.

Don;t think Hope whacks him because she's mentally unstable though..have you read the OBK thread? You should check it out the specs sound pretty good.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I'd be afraid that EJ might break Hope into pieces and get an eye poked out in the process. No EJope, just no.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

The Adrienne vs. Hope one sounds good. I can't wait to see those. :)

The rest of the spoilers just put me to sleep.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Sami wonders why Rafe is still looking for Anna; Hope and Adrienne discuss their feelings for Justin.

Tuesday
Hope learns that Ciara has been stealing at school; Vivian plots to have Chloe kill Carly.

Wednesday
Daniel gets ready for his surgery; Nicole and Arianna argue while working together.

Thursday
Philip witnesses Nathan kissing Melanie; EJ suggests to Sami that she and the kids move in with him.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

Monday
Sami wonders why Rafe is still looking for Anna

Of course she does. Because she's a moron.

Quote:

Tuesday
Hope learns that Ciara has been stealing at school; Vivian plots to have Chloe kill Carly.

Let's just say both of these take me by surprise, lol, but PLEASE get Vivian into a storyline away from Carly!

Thanks for posting!

Harmony233

Vivians plans are getting lamer and lamer lol.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 9 2010, 01:02 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Sami wonders why Rafe is still looking for Anna; Hope and Adrienne discuss their feelings for Justin.

Tuesday

Wednesday
Daniel gets ready for his surgery; Nicole and Arianna argue while working together.

Thursday
Philip witnesses Nathan kissing Melanie; EJ suggests to Sami that she and the kids move in with him.
PULEEZ tell me that Sami is not fool enough to move into the mansion with her kids, Kate, and Stefano.

Manda1

I predict that Sami’s lobotomy will be complete when she says OK and goes to live in the ‘House of Frankenstein’ her words not mine so that EJ and Stefano can continue their manipulations of her. What a twit! :drunk:

Why did she hide Grace from EJ again wasn’t it because of Stefano? I suppose she’ll be defending Stefano soon too and saying what a great guy he is and how much he’s changed. :lol: :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply