Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Hope turns to pills!; April 27th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 11:19 AM (5,713 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm very happy Hope's getting her own storyline also.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

so since she told Ciara that maybe someday Justin could be her father, does that mean that Hope is now in love with Justin?
i'm totally confused by that.

rosecarrington

Go Hope..Hope is about to get gangsta..carly's about to catch Hope's fade..

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Aliaron
Apr 14 2010, 11:38 AM
Is she going to run around singing "I'm so excited!" then end with " I'm so scared!"?
LOL!

This sounds good. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Ambien can make people do crazy things. A friend had an acquaintance who took it and the last thing she remembered was going to bed until she was stopped by the police driving erratically in the middle of the night (at least she had her nightgown on). The police had stopped her because they thought she was drunk. No alcohol in her system though. The woman had no recollection of getting in her car and driving.

Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) is supposed to be on the April 28th episode. Maybe she will notice that something is amiss with Hope.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

So maybe she is the one whacking everybody.... First the DA, then Justin, Abe?, and then EJ (well he kind of has it coming.) In the end is she gonna be possessed? All will need is John (I guess Father Matt will do in a pinch), Isabella (Brady's mom), & a distorted voice.
Edited by crookedhalo, Apr 14 2010, 01:42 PM.

Livie

A poker game??? Sorry, but that cocked eyebrow will negate her poker face everytime.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

It seems like tptb resort to the mind altering capabilities of pills a whole lot to explain really bad behaviour. I'm glad Hope has a story and I also hope it isn't magically solved after she's bonked enough people on the head to further their plot points.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

What the hell is going on with Hope? It sounds like she has DID, but where do the pills fit in? :shrug: This all sounds super random.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 14 2010, 02:31 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'd crack up if Hope does have an alter, who turns out to be named Gina. :lol: However, I don't really want to revisit the Princess Gina storyline. I feel like it's over. The only thing I can really think that would warrant going back to that storyline would be to reveal a child Hope had as Gina. Other than that, lets leave it in the past please.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 14 2010, 02:33 PM
The only thing I can really think that would warrant going back to that storyline would be to reveal a child Hope had as Gina.
CHAD!!! Maybe that's why she's going around bopping his dad on the head :lol:

this storyline sounds great. I think KA will shine in her own story away from Bo. I can't wait!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Im calling it RIGHT now - Hope is the the one randomly attacking people in Salem.

She attacked Justin and DA Woods!

I hope DAYS takes Hope right over the edge with this pill addiction storyline. Take Hope to a place she has NEVER been before. It would be brilliant!

Bradyclan

Bope's child a trouble maker? me likes. Who knows in a few years, maybe Ciara will make her big sister look like an angel :)

Aurianne
Member Avatar

So Hope has a split personality -alter ego. Hope can't remember what her alter ego does or says?
Alter ego Hope will go to the poker game and develop a gambling problem. Alter ego Hope becomes friends with Dr. Baker and maybe one day he lets her in on some secrets while drunk. Alter ego Hope robs people to support the gambling problem? Hope can't remember any of this. Then later Hope starts to remember all the things her alter ego said and did, and the secrets that Dr. Baker told her. Is this where it's going?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wow this show has gotten dumb.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks..its been tossed about that maybe Gina and Stefano had a kid..this sounds interesting..and havent we read stories about taking AMbien and doing crazy shit,in real life??

Kenny
Member Avatar

Is a pill addiction as far as the story goes or is there more to it?

I really like the idea of Hope having a bitchy alter ego, LoL.

Thanks Ellie!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mitchapalooza
Apr 14 2010, 03:24 PM
Im calling it RIGHT now - Hope is the the one randomly attacking people in Salem.

She attacked Justin and DA Woods!

I hope DAYS takes Hope right over the edge with this pill addiction storyline. Take Hope to a place she has NEVER been before. It would be brilliant!
We've all been speculating over that and I think it has a great chance of happening. All this stuff with Hope kicked off around the same time as the attacks and Hope was at the hospital when DA Woods got brought in.

I think the pills are just a way of easing into this story. I think she will keep popping the pills and they will be what allows things to keep spinning further and further out of control. I still split personality story or something along those lines, which could be fun.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Cool, maybe Hope is an Ambien Zombie. could be interesting, all kinds of nice side effects for a soap to use.

ETA: I hope they don't do split personalities when the side effects can accomplish her causing mayhem. if they do, then i hope they integrate Gina into it as having residual brain injury. or what would have been good is if Hope has been on medications all this time to keep gina at bay but then misses a few doses and decides she is cured. she stops the meds and gina takes over.

This could be a great things for hope/ka but it also sounds like it can come off stupid.

Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 14 2010, 06:18 PM.

cages

OMG, a couple of local radio guys here just did a call in for 'crazy things you did on Ambien', and the calls were CRAZY!

-Baked a 3 tier wedding cake
-woke up in jail
-woke up in the mental ward
-woke up pulled over by a cop, driving
-called her 13 year old babysitter at 3 am requesting her services
-ordered chinese takeout and put it in the bathtub

There was more but I can't remember them. I'm thinking mugging people and playing poker aren't too far-fetched for someone who has this kind of experience with Ambien. And of course, the people have no memory of doing any of this. If they don't go overboard this could be fun to watch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply