Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Hope turns to pills!; April 27th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 11:19 AM (5,830 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 15 2010, 04:36 PM
I wonder what Ciara finds in the box. Pills? Wallets?
I think it's the wallets. She's not going to remember how she got these or why she has them. Have they shown Hope going to the Doctor's to get these pills?

Ciara will probably go to Bo after a while and ask Dad to help Mom. She'll be the one to work to get her parents back together, I think.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FanODays

Yeesh, there are probably thousands of single mothers out there with more on their plate than Hope has and they aren't popping pills, sleeping pills no less. Sleeping pills usually knock someone out, so what happens if Ciara needs her..........oh wait, Hope's out on the town so she wouldn't know. What a mom but we know she will find a way to blame Bo.

sungrey

PhoenixRising05
Apr 14 2010, 11:55 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 11:52 AM
PhoenixRising05
Apr 14 2010, 11:51 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Princess Gina anyone? Ya think? Nahhh.
I don't think Gina but I do think that whole situation, along with the pills, make Hope more susceptible to it. Hell, maybe one of her personalities can be called "Gina." It's something traumatic she went through so it could work.

I just don't think the pills are the whole story. Just the start of it but we'll see.
I don't want Princess Gina again, no way. I would love a split personality story because it would be very believable given everything she's been through. And like Tim said, you can call one of the personalities Gina.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I don't know if I want that. Not after the OLTL garbage that's fondly known as "messica", but who knows? This might play well. Hope certainly hasn't done anything like this in a while.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

FanODays
Apr 16 2010, 06:17 PM
Yeesh, there are probably thousands of single mothers out there with more on their plate than Hope has and they aren't popping pills, sleeping pills no less.
:hail:

Besides Hope brought a lot of this upon herself, so it shouldn't be so tough for her to deal with.

Morganarose

This is going to b a great story line and I can't wait to see Kristian rock in the split roles. Just previewing Monday's show, the subtle differences between Hope and Night time hope were fabulous. Kristian is not going to disappoint and I think that there are going to be some great twists, For long time Bo and Hope fans,...we have been waiting patiently all year for this while we have watched the destruction of the person we knnw as "Bo".

cassie1013

"Night time Hope" rocks-mah-socks! Seriously loving it...as long as it goes somewhere.

AlisonLou

I'm wondering if they are trying to make Hope like Ava. I've noticed some people haven't noticed the difference with the two Hope's and are angry that she would suggest to Ciara that Justin would be her new daddy. They don't get that that wasn't really Hope that said that. This is where this story could backfire. The audience that watches that don't come on here won't really know what's going on that the pills Hope are taking are causing nightime Hope. This was the problem they had with Gina. It became confusing and a mess and hard to follow.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

AlisonLou
Apr 20 2010, 04:26 AM
I'm wondering if they are trying to make Hope like Ava. I've noticed some people haven't noticed the difference with the two Hope's and are angry that she would suggest to Ciara that Justin would be her new daddy. They don't get that that wasn't really Hope that said that. This is where this story could backfire. The audience that watches that don't come on here won't really know what's going on that the pills Hope are taking are causing nightime Hope. This was the problem they had with Gina. It became confusing and a mess and hard to follow.
I don't think that it takes a genius to figure out that it's the pills that are causing all of this... besides, i'm sure that by the end of the week, or the next, it will be made clear that it is indeed the pills that are causing these behavior/personality changes... give the viewers a bit of credit... you're making it sound like they're not bright enough to figure it out on their own if they don't read spoilers or SOD/SOW articles...
the one point i will agree with you on is the fact that there is definitely a point of comparison between Hope & Ava, in terms of the effects of the pills - but the types of pills they are taking is different... i have to say that i'd rather Nighttime Hope be compared to a drugged up Ava than Gina...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply