Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: John Callahan returns to Days!; April 27th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 12:06 PM (4,373 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Apr 14 2010, 02:57 PM
mer4santo
Apr 14 2010, 02:55 PM
LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 02:42 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepwill
I can't stand one more second of baby switch so please, no.
Ditto. I don't see it happening, but it never hurts to dream.
I actually don't think it's that far fetched. The fact that he is coming back and has worked primarily with Nicole/Stefano is really all we are basing it on. Just a few weeks ago rumors were circulating that he would be coming back but not working with Nicole and that is proven to not be the case although he is going to work with KA first. It would be a very soapy storyline if you ask me....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Liz<3Days
Apr 14 2010, 03:00 PM
LuvingLumi
mer4santo
Apr 14 2010, 02:55 PM

Well this would officially END the baby switch....
ITA..having Syd be Nicole's, would be a nice ending to it! Sydole were so sweet together and showed Nicole's heart!
Remember a few months back one of the actors (I can't recall which one) said something about a twist that turns the story on it's head....the story began with Nicole's miscarriage really, up until that point she wasn't thinking of doing anything with Sami's baby....the twist that would bring it back is the fact that she did ALL that for nothing....the head of the story was Nicole and the ending should prove that her kid was hers all along....karma right....Nicole would learn wouldn't she....and it doesn't stop her from pursuing Brady really if she really wants him.........but it would hurt EJ because his plan is foiled and he'd have to try to get custody of that baby away from Nicole....while Nicole tries to convince Brady that he would be a great "father" to little Sydney.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 03:11 PM
Liz<3Days
Apr 14 2010, 03:00 PM
LuvingLumi

ITA..having Syd be Nicole's, would be a nice ending to it! Sydole were so sweet together and showed Nicole's heart!
Remember a few months back one of the actors (I can't recall which one) said something about a twist that turns the story on it's head....the story began with Nicole's miscarriage really, up until that point she wasn't thinking of doing anything with Sami's baby....the twist that would bring it back is the fact that she did ALL that for nothing....the head of the story was Nicole and the ending should prove that her kid was hers all along....karma right....Nicole would learn wouldn't she....and it doesn't stop her from pursuing Brady really if she really wants him.........but it would hurt EJ because his plan is foiled and he'd have to try to get custody of that baby away from Nicole....while Nicole tries to convince Brady that he would be a great "father" to little Sydney.
It's possible. Anything that happens is fine with me cause EJami bond one way or another.

Sydney is Nicole's -> EJami's baby is out there somewhere.They work together to find her
Sydney is EJami's-> Nothing has to change. Nicole keeps after Brady and EJ and Sami end up together.

I don't think -at all-that they would have Sami lose another child,as in death, but you never know.

I love Sydney though. I'd rather have her be an EJami baby but she was cute with Nicole as well, Sydney "humanized" the bitch. I'm not expecting Sydney to be Nicole's though.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I would love for Sydney to be Nicole's, but as it was just mentioned, Sami/EJ's baby would still be out there somewhere. If it turned out that it was Grace, then where is Chad and Mia's baby?

Do we really need another storyline revolved around searching for a baby right now?

Alligato
Member Avatar

I think that Mia's upcoming story and exit might play into all of this too. JC interacts with Hope first, then he is all about Nicole.
So maybe Nicole really miscarried, Grace was the dead Ejami baby, and Sydney is Chad/Mia's baby, and Mia takes her a leaves town.

OR

Sydney is the Ejole baby, Grace is the dead EJami baby, and Mia learns that her baby was given to another couple so she travels off screen to go find her.

Either way, I think Dr. Bakers big secret return will have something to do with Sydney's parents.
Sami has been shown to be an absolute shit mother with characters wondering why she doesn't have Sydney with her, and dropping her kids to run after Rafe, and the show showing that she has her hands full with her oldest son, not to mention that EJ has tortured the shit out of Sami and is still playing her ass like a pathetic fool.
They have done alot to convince the audience that Sydney and Sydney's parents really don't bring out the best in EJ and Sami so why "reward" them with another kid?
Makes so much sense to me! ;)

Can't wait to see what really happens!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

like I said....please tptb.....just, NO.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

How soapy would it be that after all of Nicole's machinations, Sydney turns out to be here...what a heartfelt reunion it would be. Sami can also "be the hero" and say that Sydney ALWAYS belonged to Nicole because Nicole loves her regardless of blood...RIGHT EJerk!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Alligato
Apr 14 2010, 03:55 PM
I think that Mia's upcoming story and exit might play into all of this too. JC interacts with Hope first, then he is all about Nicole.
So maybe Nicole really miscarried, Grace was the dead Ejami baby, and Sydney is Chad/Mia's baby, and Mia takes her a leaves town.

OR

Sydney is the Ejole baby, Grace is the dead EJami baby, and Mia learns that her baby was given to another couple so she travels off screen to go find her.

Either way, I think Dr. Bakers big secret return will have something to do with Sydney's parents.
Sami has been shown to be an absolute shit mother with characters wondering why she doesn't have Sydney with her, and dropping her kids to run after Rafe, and the show showing that she has her hands full with her oldest son, not to mention that EJ has tortured the shit out of Sami and is still playing her ass like a pathetic fool.
They have done alot to convince the audience that Sydney and Sydney's parents really don't bring out the best in EJ and Sami so why "reward" them with another kid?
Makes so much sense to me! ;)

Can't wait to see what really happens!
Yeah, I guess those two examples could work and wrap it up faster.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Apr 14 2010, 03:35 PM
I would love for Sydney to be Nicole's, but as it was just mentioned, Sami/EJ's baby would still be out there somewhere. If it turned out that it was Grace, then where is Chad and Mia's baby?

Do we really need another storyline revolved around searching for a baby right now?
That is my exact sentiment.

If Sydney winds up Nicole's, fine, but I have no interest in watching Safe travel the globe to track down the latest missing baby that results from this scenario.

six
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 14 2010, 04:01 PM
like I said....please tptb.....just, NO.
ITA. This story has already gone on long enough. The last thing it needs is another twist to start it all back up again.

Down with the ejamole baby stories taking up all the screen time! No matter how cute the babies may be. ;)
Edited by six, Apr 14 2010, 04:50 PM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Now he will be working with Ari? Hmmm. I thought they said he wouldnt be? I would be ok with Sidney being Nicole and EJ's kid. Sami doesnt need another one because she just sends them away anyway. EJ and Nicole would have to deal with each other. Mia leaving doesnt point to Sidney being her baby. But you never know. I would hate to never see Sidney. she is just the cutest baby ever. But it would end this mess once and for all. So Im torn.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I just want it to end the right way. :)

Sami doesn't deserve that child when she really doesn't give a shit about the teenager that she already has and shipped one of her twins off!
Either Nicole should get the baby and hook up with Brady to keep that "thing" away from EJ or Mia needs to take her kid and run!

Come on, Dr. Baker! Make it right!!! If you had to come back, I hope it was to make it right! LOL!

six
Member Avatar

I think Sydney's screwed no matter which 'dishonest, no job having, man hopping, good with infants, but sucky with adults,' woman she ends up with, but where is this thing about Sami shipping off one of the twins coming from? Is it a spoiler or something?

TINA222
Member Avatar

I dont want Nicole turning into another Sami.it would just switch the storyline around. EJ would never allow anyone but him to raise Sidney. Then there is Stefano. I would rather they come to some truce(fat chance I know). No more baby drama and fighting over the kid like its a football. Anything that drags this out longer? No no no.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I dont care if it does drag out as long as Sydney is Nicole's and we get a great teary soapy ending ala Xmas Miracle!

EJ can suck it and wish he would never have thrown away the ONLY family that accepted him AS A DIMERA- Nicole and Sydney! EJ can be in the gutter for all I care, but I do agree that Nicole shouldnt get all Sami on him.

Maybe she'll form an alliance with Steffy and HE can see Syd..but fucker EJ HAS TO BEG...then we'll see!! Some scenes with Nicole Syd and Brady would be nice...and EJ's all down in the dumps! YEAH!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Apr 14 2010, 05:19 PM.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Hmm,I have a feeling Nicole is going to discover that our Naughty Dr Baker,did some major baby selling back in the day...and or swapping..perhaps involving Chad..Kinsey,,and maybe even Mel.I do not think they are going backward and giving Nicole,Sydney...we SAW the good dr take baby one,from Sami's hoo-ha..and hand it directly to Nicole and swap it for Mias we SAW it..dear lord in heaven,no more baby switches!!This is about the secret Kate and Stefano and Madeline have..I would bet on it
Edited by EjsGaGirl, Apr 14 2010, 05:22 PM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

*rolls eyes* The whole baby sl has been shit and they just keep dragging it on and on. This crap has done nothing, but ruin characters for me.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Apr 14 2010, 05:22 PM
*rolls eyes* The whole baby sl has been shit and they just keep dragging it on and on. This crap has done nothing, but ruin characters for me.
Me too.,We finally have back the Nicole I can like,,I dont want her turned back into a pile of mush again.

angmc
Member Avatar

The Sydney portion of the baby switch is over IMO. I'm not quite sure how Sydney could be anyone other than Sami's since, as it's been mentioned in this thread, they showed the switch. He delivered EJ and Sami's baby, saved her and then handed her to Nicole.
Edited by angmc, Apr 14 2010, 05:25 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the hell Dr. Baker would be associating with Hope of all people.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply