Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: John Callahan returns to Days!; April 27th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 12:06 PM (4,348 Views)
Nicole Walker

I don't mind Sydney being a Dimera just as long as EJ doesn't act like an azz. I do see the potential and drama this could cause. I mean EJ hates Brady's guts and Brady hates EJ. Plus Nicole would also have to deal with Stefano and Kate and she would have to balance working and taking care of her daughter. It also opens up storylines down the road for Sami and Nicole's kids to be rivals. Now this is all JMO. I don't know if any of this is actually going to happen but it's a nice thought for me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Nicole Dimera
Apr 15 2010, 07:21 PM
I don't mind Sydney being a Dimera just as long as EJ doesn't act like an azz. I do see the potential and drama this could cause. I mean EJ hates Brady's guts and Brady hates EJ. Plus Nicole would also have to deal with Stefano and Kate and she would have to balance working and taking care of her daughter. It also opens up storylines down the road for Sami and Nicole's kids to be rivals. Now this is all JMO. I don't know if any of this is actually going to happen but it's a nice thought for me.
I like that idea. It would be really interesting to watch.
Edited by Zoe_Zeppelin, Apr 15 2010, 07:26 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Zoe_Zeppelin
Apr 15 2010, 07:25 PM
Nicole Dimera
Apr 15 2010, 07:21 PM
I like that idea. It would be really interesting to watch.
That would be awesome! Another reason for Syd to be Nicoles!

Vicky4Mimi

daisy132
Apr 15 2010, 06:28 PM
SocRMum1
Apr 15 2010, 06:16 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Apr 15 2010, 05:59 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
If it were to turn out that Sydney is Nicole's EJ would still be her father...so he'd still be involved.
And Sydney would become a TRUE Dimera!
ej threw Nicole and "That" out of the house a long time ago. I think she would have some major grounds to fight him for custody..him being a kidnapper and all. Brady would make an awesome daddy for Sydney.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Nano + Sydney + Johnny = DiMera goodness!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply