Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Mia OUT!; Taylor Spreitler Fired
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 01:13 PM (5,177 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DAYS's Mia Out

Digest has learned that Taylor Spreitler (Mia) has been let go from the NBC sudser she joined in January 2009. "I have enjoyed playing such a fun and ever changing character on daytime television and it has been an incredibly gratifying experience both professionally and personally," she says. "My heart will always be in Salem. Wanted to say thank you to all my fans for your support. I would also like to say thank you to [DAYS] for letting Mia stay around in Salem longer than expected and for that I am grateful. I will be busy filming at [DAYS] the next few weeks so don't forget to tune-in to see how Mia will leave Salem. Looking forward to the next journey in my career."

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

Damn! You guys called this a few days ago. : :OhMy:

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I hate to sound so happy about someone losing their job but this is good news for Days. I never cared for Mia.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

This needed to happen. And it looks like the character is gone and there will be no recast. Crosses fingers.
Edited by shytstarter, Apr 14 2010, 01:17 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Best news in a LONG time.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

shytstarter
Apr 14 2010, 01:15 PM
This needed to happen. My only question is whether the character is completely gone or is there going to be a recast? I prefer the latter.
Since they are saying "Mia" is leaving, I don't think the are going to recast the role.

Vicky4Mimi

I feel bad that she lost her job but she was running out of things to do. I had hoped they would discover she was Nicole's daughter somehow..but I guess there was already too many new found parent stories with Melanie and MAYBE (if the rumors are true) Chad has some who's the parent issues coming up too.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I won't miss Mia but I do feel bad for Taylor as a person. Well, the acting game is a tough one.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Good thing Taylor is young, she has every opportunity ahead of her. Mia the character was just a dead end, but happier trails await, no doubt.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Hate to see anyone lose their job. But Mia wasnt going anywhere. That was obvious. Im sorry she lost her job but she is young and will find something else. Maybe she can take some acting lessons.

lysie
Member Avatar

Wait...SHE gets an exit story. Mia McCormick gets an exit story. Mia McCormick gets an extended stay in Salem and an exit story? It better involve someone that's not a character I hate (so...Sydney) punching her repeatedlty in her scrunched up face.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

WOO HOO! Sorry, but I hated this character. I hated how she was always "poor me" about the baby switch...hey, YOU got the $$ Mia, so DEAL!

I wonder what the exit storyline will be...hopefully a DEATH!

Looks like they read the boards...Mr. TOMLIN WHILE I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION....LET SYDNEY BE NICOLE'S...OH, and NO EJ & Sami! THANKS!

Thanks for posting!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Apr 14 2010, 01:29 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Liz<3Days
Apr 14 2010, 01:26 PM
OH, and NO EJ & Sami! THANKS!
I feel you should be more specific. No EJ and Sami on the show anymore wasting my life, is more acceptable. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Blazin_Blue

Hallelujah, one teen down and...too many more to go. Can Kinsey be next, please?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Amello
Apr 14 2010, 01:31 PM
Liz<3Days
Apr 14 2010, 01:26 PM
OH, and NO EJ & Sami! THANKS!
I feel you should be more specific. No EJ and Sami on the show anymore wasting my life, is more acceptable. :)
Nah, I still have a soft spot for EJ..but maybe I could be convinced! Sami, on the other hand-THROW HER OUT!!!

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Good riddance. Girl was homely looking and soooo boring.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Wow - that's pretty big news. Can't say I'm sad to hear it.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Blazin_Blue
Apr 14 2010, 01:36 PM
Hallelujah, one teen down and...too many more to go. Can Kinsey be next, please?
I say keep Kinsey at the Pub...she's funny! A couple of one-liners, she works for me!

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

That teen scene needs a straight up bitch. Sami for the new decade.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Damn, I guess I'm the only one who liked her. LOL. Kinda sad to see her go. I wish her luck.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply