Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of April 26th; **UPDATED 4/24**
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 07:00 PM (15,928 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Rafe witnesses an intimate moment between EJ and Sami.
-Stefano finds Madeline and lays down the law.
-Julie catches Hope with her stash of pills.
-Vivian accuses Carly of wrecking another home.

[National Enquirer spoilers are courtesy of FL_Ejami on Twitter]

**UPDATED 4/15**

SOW Spoilers
-Hope brings Nicole in for questioning.
-EJ collapses in Sami's arms.
-Nathan overhears Phillip and Chloe.
-Brady refuses to help Nicole.

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Hope tests Baker's abilities; EJ falls into Sami's arms.

Tuesday
Stefano finds out about EJ's attack; Stephanie tells Adrienne that she believes Nathan is over Melanie.

Wednesday
Hope seeks more pills; a bookie steals Baker's cash; Will learns that Chad and Mia are finished.

Thursday
EJ accuses Nicole of attacking him; Mia tries to make Chad jealous by kissing another guy.

Friday
Nicole looks to Stefano to clear her name; EJ urges Sami to give him an answer about moving in together.

**UPDATED 4/20**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of April 26:

Stefano finds Madeline and lays down the law.

Melanie assures Daniel that Philip would never harm her.

Rafe witnesses an intimate moment between Sami and EJ.

Julie catches Hope with her stash of pills.

Vivian accuses Carly of wreaking another home.

EJ asks Sami to commit.

April 27:
Chloe fears Nathan will tell Daniel her secret.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 4/22**

SOD Insider Spoiler
DAYS: Madeline puts Kate on notice on Wednesday, April 28. "There is more to Madeline than meets the eye," teases her portrayer, Jessica Tuck.... Nicole turns to Stefano for help on Friday, April 30.

SOW Spoilers
-Rafe gets a lead on Anna and makes plans to leave town.
-Dr.Baker is stunned when Hope fails to recognize him.
-A drunk Phillip starts opening up to Stephanie.

Can't Miss:Tuesday, April 27th
Nathan learns Chloe and Phillip slept together.

Highlight of the week:
Hope orders Dr.Baker to kill EJ, and then toys with him.

**UPDATED 4/23**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, April 26th
Hope tells Baker to kill E.J.; Johnny has a nightmare; Chloe asks for Daniel's forgiveness; Vivian runs into Carly.

Tuesday, April 27th
Sami tries to resuscitate E.J.; Rafe confronts Stefano; Chloe almost reveals everything; Vivian realizes her plan backfired.

Wednesday, April 28th
Julie questions Hope; Baker vows to rise from the ashes; Nicole wants an interview with E.J.; Mia wants to reconcile with Chad.

Thursday, April 29th
E.J. thinks Nicole attacked him; Sami and Rafe discuss E.J. and Stefano; Mia tries to make Chad jealous.

Friday, April 30th
Nicole turns to Stefano for help; Caroline gives Sami advice; Chloe does some investigating; Nathan and Melanie clear the air.

**UPDATED 4/24**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, April 26th
Vivian accuses Carly of wrecking another home; Sami finds EJ on the pier and he collapses in her arms; Hope toys with Baker; Philip wants to come clean to Melanie; Carly shares the news that Daniel's surgery was a success.

Tuesday, April 27th
Rafe witnesses an intimate moment between Sami and EJ; Melanie assures Daniel that Philip would never hurt her; Stephanie tells Adrienne she believes Nathan is her destiny; Baker gets the password for EJ's bank card and transfers some funds.

Wednesday, April 28th
Julie catches Hope with her stash of pills; a bookie finds Baker and takes all of his cash; Nicole and Arianna learn that EJ was attacked; Mia vows to get Chad back; Madeline asks Chad to stay away from the DiMera mansion.

Thursday, April 29th
Stefano finds Madeline and lays down the law; EJ asks Sami to commit; Baker decides to hightail it out of Salem; Hope hauls Nicole into the station as the prime suspect in EJ's attack; Mia tries to get Madeline to help her smooth things over with Chad.

Friday, April 30th
Chloe fears Nathan will tell Daniel her secret; Nicole seeks help from Stefano; Sami goes to Caroline for advice; Daniel gets settled back in at home; Stephanie runs into Philip at the Brady Pub; Baker decides to play one last poker game before leaving.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm glad they are using Julie in the Hope storyline.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm sure Hope will talk her way out of it with Julie. Maybe she's at work and will say its evidence or something to that effect.

I'm interested in the Kate/Madeline/Stefano stuff.

The Viv stuff is probably more of her making Chloe think that Carly and Daniel are having an affair.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

At this point I honestly hope Rafe is through with Sami. He's way too good for her worthless ass, and I don't even like him. I would be open to trying him out with Stephanie, especially since as I've been thinking for months, it looks like she's by far the odd person out on all the Nathan, Stephanie, Philip and now Chloe stuff. Let's just put EJami together so they can suck horribly together and stop infecting other people with their shittiness.

I'm interested in Stefano and Madeline--that sounds intriguing. I'm also glad that Julie is involved with the Hope pill situation--too bad nobody cottoned on to Nick's problems before it was too late.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I agree about Rafe ditching Sami. I am so sick of Sami going from man to man.Which ever one can comfort her in a time of need best is the man she chooses to be with. She will never grow up. Maybe Rafe can hook up with Hope

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Paxton
Apr 14 2010, 07:13 PM
At this point I honestly hope Rafe is through with Sami. He's way too good for her worthless ass, and I don't even like him. I would be open to trying him out with Stephanie, especially since as I've been thinking for months, it looks like she's by far the odd person out on all the Nathan, Stephanie, Philip and now Chloe stuff. Let's just put EJami together so they can suck horribly together and stop infecting other people with their shittiness.

I'm interested in Stefano and Madeline--that sounds intriguing. I'm also glad that Julie is involved with the Hope pill situation--too bad nobody cottoned on to Nick's problems before it was too late.

It's probably another one of those "close moment" spoilers we have seen so many times.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Yea, I have a feeling that after this "close moment" that Rafe sees, Sami will go running (out of bed) after Rafe (Lucas) and beg him to take her back and that EJ means nothing to her except being the father of her kids. Same ole shit!
LOL if close moment involves EJ sniffing Sami's hair while Sami is fretting about Rafe.

However, with the uselessness of Sami combined with the patheticness of EJ, I kind of hope that they hook up, get involved and the show can focus on other couples. There is nothing left for those two except to figure out the big secret (no excitement there), and I am really not looking forward to Sami losing her shit again.

Can't wait to see STefano lay down the law with Madeline! Wonder what's up wit dem?
Hope and her pills? I'll give it a chance.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to the two middle ones. The others are the same old crap.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

lysie
Apr 14 2010, 07:51 PM
I'm looking forward to the two middle ones. The others are the same old crap.
Same here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Lucid
Member Avatar

hey Rafe :flipoff:

TINA222
Member Avatar

Its probably when EJ hits his head. Then Sami will drop EJ's head on the pier and run to Rafe begging him to forgive her. Rinse Lather Repeat. I hope to god we get something different here. Im so bored.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

TINA222
Apr 14 2010, 08:08 PM
Its probably when EJ hits his head. Then Sami will drop EJ's head on the pier and run to Rafe begging him to forgive her. Rinse Lather Repeat. I hope to god we get something different here. Im so bored.
You are probably right. Forgot about Sami finding EJ at the pier after he gets hit on the head.
Edited by magicsteacher, Apr 14 2010, 08:12 PM.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I am interested in this Madeline,Kate and Stefano stuff too. :ermmmm: I am so sick of this EJ and Sami stuff really. Hope that Rafe is done with Sami if she wants to be dumb and trust EJ fine. He needs to put his time and energy elsewhere.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

What is up with Hope lately??? :shrug: I am interested in all of this plays out. Maybe it will be good to see Hope play bad which is way out of character for her. Way to shake things up DAYS!!!! Goody Hope turning bad like it. :cheer: :omg:

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Well unsurprisingly, I'm excited about the ejami spoiler! Yippeee! Bring it on!

As for Madeline, I don't give a damn. Can't see Chad as a DiMera myself, so not interested.

Would be interested in Hope if they hadn't fucked over her character for the past 6 months.

annie
Member Avatar

all for Rafe getting lost - all for EJ and Sami getting closer and closer and closer

gailwinters
Member Avatar

annie
Apr 14 2010, 08:51 PM
all for Rafe getting lost - all for EJ and Sami getting closer and closer and closer
I'm with you on both counts, Annie.

I'm intrigued by the Stephano/Madelaine spoiler - sounds like an exciting new story line may be on the way.

I love your banner - some of my favorite Star Trek moments were involving the Borg.

jackie1133

Kenny
Apr 14 2010, 07:00 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Rafe witnesses an intimate moment between EJ and Sami.
-Stefano finds Madeline and lays down the law.

[National Enquirer spoilers are courtesy of FL_Ejami on Twitter]
Love the EJami spoiler, it's ON now, lol.

And I'm very intrigued by Kate/Stefano/Madeline's reactions to one another, this has to be about Chad because he was also showcased in close up scenes during those reactionary shots for Kate/Madeline at Java.

We could have another long, lost Dimera in town..

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

Paxton
Apr 14 2010, 07:13 PM

I don't know if I want them together but I did like the tweet pic Ali had of Galen and Shelley.

Posted Image

CapeSafe

Rafe witnesses an intimate moment between EJ and Sami.

I am admitted SAFE fan....but this latest story line...I am all for Rafe finding a new women....let Sami have EJ already GEEEZZZ

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply