Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of April 26th; **UPDATED 4/24**
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 07:00 PM (15,898 Views)
LovingDays

Wow Shelley looks really beautiful here like always
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

torn

Excited about the Ejami spoiler. Thinking it's about EJ getting whacked by Hope though. Remember when Sami tripped him and he got knocked the fuck out in the stairwell? "EJ I can't imagine my life without you, please wake up" And then they had a whole intimate conversation about whether or not she meant it.

Yeah.......betting it's something like that and Rafe overhears.

Of course, the last time resulted in a hot steamy makeout session, complete with video for Nicole.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

I doubt very much if this "intimate moment" is anything than what we have been seeing for the last few months. Sami kissing EJ right now would show she doesnt give a damn abourt Rafe and she is a fickle bitch. Yeah yeah I know she has done that in the past. All we have heard from her annoying mouth is Rafe is my soulmate, blah blah blah. EJ means nothing to me. To do a 180(sorry) right now would be completely gross. That would be a new low for this storyline. At least in the past the writers convinced me Sami cared about EJ. Now there is nothing and no buildup. AS has put no subtle hints of Sami's feelings in there. I dont even think you have to hate Ejami to think that writing is crap and a total joke.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Amello
Apr 14 2010, 07:52 PM
lysie
Apr 14 2010, 07:51 PM
I'm looking forward to the two middle ones. The others are the same old crap.
Same here.
Yeah, me too. I am really curious to see where this whole Madeline stuff is headed.

Thanks, Kenny!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I am excited about the EJAMI spoiler!! :wub: Not holding my breath for any "I love you's" or kissing....but he'll probably overhear something.

And please NO to any suggestions of Rafe & Stephanie.....I'd rather see a screen test! :sleep:

VERY interested in the Stefano/Madeline spoiler......I'm thinking Chad may be a Dimera after all.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

jackie1133
Apr 14 2010, 09:09 PM
Kenny
Apr 14 2010, 07:00 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Rafe witnesses an intimate moment between EJ and Sami.
-Stefano finds Madeline and lays down the law.
-Julie catches Hope with her stash of pills.
-Vivian accuses Carly of wrecking another home.

[National Enquirer spoilers are courtesy of FL_Ejami on Twitter]
Love the EJami spoiler, it's ON now, lol.

And I'm very intrigued by Kate/Stefano/Madeline's reactions to one another, this has to be about Chad because he was also showcased in close up scenes during those reactionary shots for Kate/Madeline at Java.

We could have another long, lost Dimera in town..
I'm with you, Jackie. Love, love, love the EJami spoiler! :cheer: :wub:

And I suspect Chad is somehow tied to the Madeline/Stefano/Kate stuff. But I don't know that I think he's a DiMera just yet...if Stefano knew he had another heir out there I have no doubt he'd have snatched him up long ago and trained him to be a soldier.

So glad we're getting more scenes with Julie - I wish they'd use her more.

I'm so over Carly and Vivian.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

TINA222
Apr 14 2010, 09:56 PM
I doubt very much if this "intimate moment" is anything than what we have been seeing for the last few months. Sami kissing EJ right now would show she doesnt give a damn abourt Rafe and she is a fickle bitch. Yeah yeah I know she has done that in the past. All we have heard from her annoying mouth is Rafe is my soulmate, blah blah blah. EJ means nothing to me. To do a 180(sorry) right now would be completely gross. That would be a new low for this storyline. At least in the past the writers convinced me Sami cared about EJ. Now there is nothing and no buildup. AS has put no subtle hints of Sami's feelings in there. I dont even think you have to hate Ejami to think that writing is crap and a total joke.
Sami isn't fickle when it comes to her men. The man she's with isn't interchangeable to her.

She loves who she's with wholly and completely. Guess what, she's not with Rafe because she lied to him to get her baby back and he can't forgive her for that? Sami deserves a hell of a lot better than that.

She's always had these underlying feelings for EJ but she never acted on them while she was with another man. Now she's free to be with anyone she wants to be with and whatever's happening now is moving at a snail's pace with EJ.

Hey Rafe-Every seen that episode where EJ inhaled too much gas,passed out and Sami held him in her lap? Why don't you pull a Lucas - keep your mouth shut and just Walk. Away.

I think the point of that EJami intimacy is that that scene is the beginning of the buildup for Sami. That's how we're going to be convinced that she cares for EJ, because she always forgets to hide her feelings when EJ's hurt. EJ was framed as the interloper when he walked in on Rafe/Sami asleep, now Rafe's taken his place.
Edited by Kiren, Apr 14 2010, 10:31 PM.

jackie1133

SocRMum1
Apr 14 2010, 10:07 PM
And I suspect Chad is somehow tied to the Madeline/Stefano/Kate stuff. But I don't know that I think he's a DiMera just yet...if Stefano knew he had another heir out there I have no doubt he'd have snatched him up long ago and trained him to be a soldier.

Maybe Stefano doesn't know that Chad is a Dimera. I noticed something in his dialogue when he was going on to EJ about "blood lines" and family being the most important thing to him.

Madeline looked terrified to me when she saw Kate at Java and Kate seem to be shaken up by it as well.. in any event, this is a very interesting plot in progress IMO.
Edited by jackie1133, Apr 14 2010, 10:29 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar

JANALH
Apr 14 2010, 10:07 PM
I am excited about the EJAMI spoiler!! :wub: Not holding my breath for any "I love you's" or kissing....but he'll probably overhear something.

And please NO to any suggestions of Rafe & Stephanie.....I'd rather see a screen test! :sleep:

VERY interested in the Stefano/Madeline spoiler......I'm thinking Chad may be a Dimera after all.
I don't expect a kiss either, it'd be too quick and out-of-nowhere for me to really enjoy the scenes. I think this is just the beginning of Sami's revelation. *SQUEEEEEEEE* :wub: Just that look between them in the picture on SOD is enough at the moment. Yes, I'm appeased easily.

jackie1133

TINA222
They did the same thing with Ejole, but I've always seen both Safe/Ejole as only interim relationships for EJ and Sami.

Kiren
Member Avatar

TINA222
Interesting, because that's my exact definition of Safe.

"It's Crap. A Total Joke."

Safe- They were thrown together and given everything excluding a baby that couples takes years to achieve, in. under a year(?) They were saying their I love you's way to soon. I dislike Safe, because they didn't have to go through anything couple wise that a pairing like EJami had to go through. They're in essence, the typical high-school couple -Make up. break up. Make up. Break up.I love you, your my soul mate. Make up. Break up.

Rafe is always the one to walk away, like Sami's world should revolve around him, GG's interview made it seem as if he thought Rafe could do so much better than Sami, so he's not going to fight for her. "He's going to let her own mistakes."

"I don't even think you have to hate Safe to see that the writing is crap and a total joke."

Edited by Kiren, Apr 14 2010, 11:06 PM.

Schumi_F1

''Stefano finds Madeline and lays down the law"

don't care about Chad, even if he turns out to be prince Charles and Camilla's son. :sleep:
i'll be watching for State's sake.
Edited by Schumi_F1, Apr 14 2010, 11:30 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar

Schumi_F1
Apr 14 2010, 11:29 PM
''Stefano finds Madeline and lays down the law"

don't care about Chad, even if he turns out to be prince Charles and Camilla's son. :sleep:
i'll be watching for State's sake.
I never would have thought I could enjoy State so much when he first extorted her into matrimony. Hmmm is that the right word, I don't think so.. Meh. :shrug:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

:puke: Same story, different year. How many times have we've read these same Sami/EJ spoilers? Wash, rinse, repeat as they say. Just get it over with already and put these two together so that the show can focus on other storylines.
As for Chad, I just can't get into the character. Then, again, I don't like anyone in the teen set.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 14 2010, 07:00 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Rafe witnesses an intimate moment between EJ and Sami.
-Stefano finds Madeline and lays down the law.
-Julie catches Hope with her stash of pills.
-Vivian accuses Carly of wrecking another home.

[National Enquirer spoilers are courtesy of FL_Ejami on Twitter]
Madeleine and Kate are the only intriguing thing in this list to me, but then I'm betting I'll be disappointed that Chad is retconned as Stefano's spawn. While others think CD is great I think he sucks and I'd hate for him to be another random DiMera. (not a surprise from me, I know.)

I've had intimate moments in the bathroom so I won't hold my breath that that spoiler actually means what it infers.

I have to admit that it's disappointing that a week after we discover Hope is abusing some pills that she is busted with her stash by Julie. I have a bad feeling that the Hope storyline that I've been looking forward to is going to be nothing but a plot point to further other lame stories on canvas. Please let me be wrong! Let bad Hope rock Salem!

Vivian is a boatload of gas with no explosion. I love LS and she is being wasted on a character who has no actual follow through.

I want to be positive, I want to be positive, I want to be positive..........

AlisonLou

Like some addicts Hope will probably make up a cover story or lie about them.
Edited by AlisonLou, Apr 15 2010, 01:53 AM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

BradyDiva06
Apr 14 2010, 09:19 PM
Paxton
Apr 14 2010, 07:13 PM
At this point I honestly hope Rafe is through with Sami. He's way too good for her worthless ass, and I don't even like him. I would be open to trying him out with Stephanie, especially since as I've been thinking for months, it looks like she's by far the odd person out on all the Nathan, Stephanie, Philip and now Chloe stuff. Let's just put EJami together so they can suck horribly together and stop infecting other people with their shittiness.

I'm interested in Stefano and Madeline--that sounds intriguing. I'm also glad that Julie is involved with the Hope pill situation--too bad nobody cottoned on to Nick's problems before it was too late.

I don't know if I want them together but I did like the tweet pic Ali had of Galen and Shelley.

Posted Image
Interesting pic. I guess those two would look good together although I never gave Rafe-Stephanie much thought. I used to think about Lucas-Stephanie as a possibility though just for the same reason she and Rafe could be together... it'd give them both a sorely needed other option. Stephanie is definitely odd woman out of the Melanie-Nathan saga and it looks like Phillip is getting pulled toward Chloe so she has no clear guy that she might wind up with. I guess these two would have EJ hatred to bond over.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 15 2010, 12:56 AM

I've had intimate moments in the bathroom so I won't hold my breath that that spoiler actually means what it infers.

:roflol:

I'm not even going to ask....... :lol:

Daytime
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to the Kate/Stefano/Madeline storyline. I hope Chad turns out to be a Dimera. I always wanted Lucas to be Stefano's son, but they didn't go there. I am all for another Dimera in the mist. The more Dimeras the better, imo!

I want to get excited over the intimate moment between Ejami, but they have toyed with me so much. Unless Sami is shoving her tongue down EJ's throat, I can't get too excited.

Kenny
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 15 2010, 12:56 AM
Vivian is a boatload of gas with no explosion. I love LS and she is being wasted on a character who has no actual follow through.
I hate what the writers are doing to her.

When she first came back to the show, everyone was excited. Everyone was asking, "How are they going to top Buried Alive? What is Vivian's plan? How is she going to torture Carly this time?" Louise Sorel called Vivian's plan "terrifying." It sounded good. It sounded promising. Everyone was full of excitement and anticipation.

Then, after weeks and weeks of ominous planning and tireless plotting, it was all over with in the snap of a finger after Vivian failed to kill Melanie with a poisoned tiara.

...seriously?

That's what was so terrifying? That's what was supposed to rival Buried Alive? And it was over in 2.5 seconds? What a disappointment.

The problem with Vivian is that the writers are pussies. They're afraid to take her all the way. They're afraid to let her actually kill someone. They're afraid to actually let her torture someone. They're afraid to take a risk. I suppose part of that fear is that they're afraid of writing Vivian into a corner, but a good writing team would know how to take it to the limit without sacrificing Vivian's longevity in the process. These writers aren't good though. They're weak. Their writing is diluted. Their stories are all talk, no action -- and because of that, we're getting this new "all bark, no bite" version of Vivian. It's very frustrating. All she does is talk, talk, talk without ever actually doing anything. And when she does finally do something, it's pitifully lame and it's over with in the snap of a finger.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply