Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Philip and Chloe have sex!; April 27th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 11:45 AM (5,946 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features interviews with Nadia Bjorlin and Molly Burnett.

Bjorlin explains that Vivian overhears that Chloe hates Carly, so Vivian tells Chloe that "Carly is bad news and she plays games." Bjorlin continues that Chloe begins to think that Daniel and Carly are having an affair.

What Chloe doesn't realize is that Daniel is planning to have "secret eye surgery", and Carly is assisting in the surgery. Daniel leaves Chloe a message that he's going to be at the hospital late, but Vivian pays a nurse to lie to Chloe and tell Chloe that she saw Daniel and Carly going to a motel. Bjorlin says that after Chloe comes to the hospital and hears this from the nurse, "she feels heartbroken and betrayed."

Meanwhile, Philip sees Nathan and Melanie kissing at Maggie's house. Thinking Melanie is cheating on him, he gets drunk. Chloe also goes and gets drunk, and the two strike up a conversation and realize they're in similar circumstances. "They just, without thinking about it, start kissing and going for it," Bjorlin explains.

Bjorlin continues that after the two have sex, "They feel like Philip and Chloe against the world." However, each then goes to find his/her partner, and they discover "they were both horribly mistaken". Melanie explains to Philip that Nathan kissed her and that she wrote Nathan a letter. Molly Burnett explains that the letter "was like a kiss goodbye... Philip is like, "Oh crap."

[Thanks to our members LovingDays and angmc for the article!]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOW:A Closer Look:Chloe

After wrongly assuming their significant others are cheating on them, Chloe and Phillip get drunk and land in each other’s arms.

Daniel and Chloe have a spat, after her overhears her talking trash about Carly to Nicole. Nadia says, “Chloe is venting to Nicole, when Daniel walks in. A big part of Chloe’s gripe is Daniel telling Carly it was okay to move in with them without asking her first. They end up having an argument about it all.”

Vivian overhears the argument and Chloe’s conversation with Father Matt afterwards. Vivian approaches Chloe after the argument and asks her what is wrong. Chloe doesn’t want to talk to her about it and goes to see Father Matt. He tells her to tell Daniel how she feels and to reaffirm how much she loves him and wants to work it out.

Chloe heeds his advice and goes to the hospital to see Daniel. Daniel has left Chloe a message saying that he is going to be working all night and won’t be home, but he’s actually having surgery to correct his double vision. When Chloe gets there a nurse that Vivian has paid off tells her that Daniel is not on rotation and that he left with Carly. Then the nurse tells Chloe that there are rumors going around about Daniel and Carly, and that they were headed to a sleazy motel where people only go to do one thing. Nadia says, “Chloe thinks, ‘Oh, my God! They’re having an affair.’ Her worst nightmare has just come true.”

Chloe then goes to the motel and shows the clerk (Vivian has also paid him off) a picture of Daniel. He tells her that Daniel did check in and Chloe goes home heartbroken. Nadia says, “She can’t believe all her hopes and dreams have been shattered. She’s traumatized and pours herself some wine. She winds up drinking it all.”

Then Phillip shows up. He has seen Nathan and Melanie kissing and thinks Melanie is cheating on him. So, he gets drunk and comes over to talk to Chloe, because they’ve become friends and each other’s confidants. Phillip tells her about Melanie, and Chloe tells him about Daniel and Carly. Nadia says, “They are both heartbroken and drunk. They’re angry and want revenge. Chloe gives Phillip some more wine….”

One thing leads to another and they end up in each other’s arms. Are they tempted to go all the way? Nadia says, “Well they’re both vulnerable and they have a lot of history together. They’re former lovers, so it’s not so much of a stretch that there would always be an attraction there. And they’ve turned to each other in bad times before. Remember, Chloe turned to Phillip when Brady broke her heart…when he sent her divorce papers. This is a very similar scenario.”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

"Oh crap" My words exactly.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Chloe cheats again! The only thing is that now it's Dan's turn to feel like shit! and Phloe will become the "root for" couple because Dan needs to end up with Carly so that he can find out that Mel really isn't HIS daughter.....and Philip will end up knocking up Chloe (talk about Miracle baby and another WTD).....

Ahhhh.....Lucas' karma lives on.....

aimees76
Member Avatar

Hahahaaaa! I knew it!

Thanks for posting :)

lene
Member Avatar

FUCK THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :(

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Not surprised at all. Some peeps were so sure it would be Daniel who would cheat with Carly and Melanie who would cheat on Phillip. However, Phloe makes the first move.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Though I'm rarely opposed to Phloe in romantic/sexual moments, it does bug me that Melanie's been the one emotionally cheating all over the place and in yet another attempt to whitewash Melanie's actions by making someone else the bad guy, now Philip is the one to actually cheat.

Not to mention which, I see the "Chloe is a slut" characterization the writers decided to come up with in 2008 isn't going anywhere. Why couldn't we have just cut Lucas and Daniel out of the equation altogether and just gone with Phloe in 2008 and see where that went? This excuse for Chloe to hop into bed with Philip (not that, pre-Philip being ruined by Melanie, I would have needed one) is pathetically lame. She has absolutely zero reason to think Daniel is really cheating on her with Carly and who would even just outright believe some nurse telling her that her fiance left to go to a motel with another woman? I would at least try to find out whether that was even true before falling into bed with someone else. And secret eye surgery could not be MORE stupid.

I hope the scenes are at least hot, to help get me through the nausea of Melanie yet again being glitterized with her no doubt tearful confession about something that is 1/10th as bad as what Philip just did. But bring on the Phelanie and Danloe breakups!

Thanks for posting!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I don't even care why they do it, just that they do it. A year ago, I would've been against it but they've built up their friendship again and this story needs some more spice.

I bet now Chloe ends up pregnant LOL. This could be good.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 14 2010, 11:54 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Go Phloe!
Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

The Bold and the Beautiful has a very similar storyline. Women who either can't get pregnant or stay pregnant have a one-night stand and get pregnant and now the inevitable WTD storyline..

*Assuming Chloe gets pregnant..which she will since Days has been a whole year without a pregnancy storyline :popcorn:
Edited by angmc, Apr 14 2010, 11:55 AM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

While not the ideal storyline that I would hope for, I am pretty excited about Phloe reconnecting this way, and can hope that now it's only a matter of time until Phelanie and Danloe are done and Phloe can fall in love all over again. :)

Yay for Phloe! :cheer:

lene
Member Avatar

Ofcourse she's gonna get pregnant! UGH!

MelOz
Member Avatar

woot! it may look like 'just sex' or too soon but truth is they ahve been rebuilding phloes friendship for a while now and every meeting until that one has been based on trust support and friendship. This will drag out with lots of angst and drama but in the end i think phloe are the rooting couple. lol funny cos in Australia where i am from rooting is old slang term for sex so i guess they are the rooting couple in both ways here.
Mels got no recourse, shes been emotionally cheatin on phil since she wrote that love letter on her wedding day. id shed been honest with him when he tried to discuss it with her...phloe sex would not have happened. And dans been a complete wanker in regards to chloe carly situation lately. No ones innocent in any true meaning in this mess.
But im fully prepared for the predictable lame lets trash chloe and call her a ho threads over the internet....while other salemites have done far worse than have a one night stand LOL.
But im too phloe happy to be derailed woot!
wonder if this is what nadias tweet to sariah meant when she said things were gonna get REALLY good for phloe.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Apr 14 2010, 11:53 AM
I don't even care why they do it, just that they do it. A year ago, I would've been against it but they've built up their friendship again and this story needs some more spice.

I bet now Chloe ends up pregnant LOL. This could be good.
I dont care either..Phloe baby!!! (I cant believe I just said that...I hated Phloe v1.0. This is what Phelony has done to me!)

Thanks for posting!

JKJ...GET A HAIRCUT!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Hopefully, this mean Phillip and Melanie are done soon. I'm all for Phillip and Chloe to eventually get back together.

rosered

Wow they are making Chloe a serial cheater aren't they??
This all happens clearly due to misunderstandings and set up by Vivian.and each thinking their partner
doesn't love them. WHen infact they do. I am happy they both realize it was a big mistake .
Clearly Chloe is confused and dillusional, and she loves Daniel, and thought she was loosing him. It's not like she
purposely set out to hurt him with someone she cares about.
This whole thing is Friends with Benefits, once again!!!!
Daniel will be hurt, but he loves her too much , I think he will forgive her!!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Why is Molly B doing the interview and not Jay? Even when Philip fucks another woman they somehow make it more about Melanie than Philip. He's been in the background during this entire storyline.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Sindacco
Apr 14 2010, 12:28 PM
Why is Molly B doing the interview and not Jay? Even when Philip fucks another woman they somehow make it more about Melanie than Philip. He's been in the background during this entire storyline.
reminds me of his brother!

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Ellie
Apr 14 2010, 11:45 AM
Meanwhile, Philip sees Nathan and Melanie kissing at Maggie's house. Thinking Melanie is cheating on him, he gets drunk.
let me guess. molly burnett was responsible for this ridiculousness. there is no 'thinking' melanie is cheating on him. that's all she's done since she got into this triangle--cheat. a goodbye kiss is a kiss. how many people here would be ok with their significant others kissing an ex goodbye? god, i hate that stupid bitch.

in regards to phloe: :cheer:
Edited by luvpumpkns, Apr 14 2010, 12:55 PM.

philmeup

YAY Phloe! Looking forward to Phloe's sizzlin' hotness! And I have a feeling this is just the beginning. . . soon to come - Phloe love & Phloe baby!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply