Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Philip and Chloe have sex!; April 27th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 11:45 AM (6,048 Views)
BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Apr 14 2010, 12:55 PM
Ellie
Apr 14 2010, 11:45 AM
Meanwhile, Philip sees Nathan and Melanie kissing at Maggie's house. Thinking Melanie is cheating on him, he gets drunk.
let me guess. molly burnett was responsible for this ridiculousness. there is no 'thinking' melanie is cheating on him. that's all she's done since she got into this triangle--cheat. a goodbye kiss is a kiss. how many people here would be ok with their significant others kissing an ex goodbye? god, i hate that stupid bitch.

in regards to phloe: :cheer:
I have to agree a goodbye kiss is cheating. I don't know anyone who would be ok with their wife kisisng their ex. I just don't think we will have a phloe baby out of this. She might end up pregnant and lose her baby just like Nicole did. Some how Carly will be to blame and make her go after Carly more. I don't think they will be having a baby.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

I think maybe Chloe will get pregnant and we will have a WTD story.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Chloe is probably going to have her miracle baby out of this. I am hoping this does mean the end of Philip and Melanie.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Agent Orange

BradyDiva06
Apr 14 2010, 01:08 PM
luvpumpkns
Apr 14 2010, 12:55 PM
Ellie
Apr 14 2010, 11:45 AM
Meanwhile, Philip sees Nathan and Melanie kissing at Maggie's house. Thinking Melanie is cheating on him, he gets drunk.
let me guess. molly burnett was responsible for this ridiculousness. there is no 'thinking' melanie is cheating on him. that's all she's done since she got into this triangle--cheat. a goodbye kiss is a kiss. how many people here would be ok with their significant others kissing an ex goodbye? god, i hate that stupid bitch.

in regards to phloe: :cheer:
I have to agree a goodbye kiss is cheating. I don't know anyone who would be ok with their wife kisisng their ex. I just don't think we will have a phloe baby out of this. She might end up pregnant and lose her baby just like Nicole did. Some how Carly will be to blame and make her go after Carly more. I don't think they will be having a baby.
Of course this will happen. Carly's responsible for all of Salem's misfortune.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I'm sure the writers have forgotten, but Chloe isn't the only one with fertility problems. If she gets pregnant by Philip it really will be a miracle.

uclan
Member Avatar

I only watch Days now, so can some one tell me if they hop into bed so easily on the other soaps. This is what I can't stomach about plot driven stories. Characters are all over the place. The only way I can buy Chloe and Philip falling into bed so easily is because of there past history. The only way I don't believe Melanie's "good bye kiss" is cause of her current history with Nathan.
I've never seen Chloe as a slut. I saw her stuggle with her feelingds for Daniel and Lucas during that time.
I can't buy Melanie with anybody cause she's a kid and acts like a kid. She screwed Nick royally and I haven't forgiven her for that and probably never will. She will always be dirt in my eyes.

Anyway, I digress. But I would have like to have seen Phillip and Chloe slowly grow closer because of both of their insecurities in their relationshipps. Not a "wham, bam, thank-you mam" moment fueled by alcohol and distrust.
I hope Chloe doesn't get pregnant.

Livie

Only slut like behavior I ever really saw from Chloe was the elevator with Lucas. I mean who does that ? Oh yeah, EJ and Nicole.

six
Member Avatar

I wish they'd come up with a better excuse for this than misunderstandings, and lies, but...phloe. :wub2: :wub: WTD has been overused so much, but at least it would be a positive outcome for Chloe, who's been getting trashed ever since she came back to Salem.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Livie
Apr 14 2010, 02:00 PM
Only slut like behavior I ever really saw from Chloe was the elevator with Lucas. I mean who does that ? Oh yeah, EJ and Nicole.
There was something there before the monkey elevator sex with Lucas....she was friends with benefits w/ Philip remember. But in all due fairness to her character, Chloe wasn't attached to anyone when she royally fucked Lucas in that elevator...she was free. Since then she's cheated on Lucas and now she'll cheat on Dan with none other than Lucas' brother and Dan's daughter's husband. To me I thought they were going to play Philip/Chloe/Lucas back in 2008...that would have been a GOOD triangle....but they had to throw groping Dr. Dan in instead of Philip, because they simply HAD to. :huh:
Edited by LuvingLumi, Apr 14 2010, 02:10 PM.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Sorry I am holding out for Ejami sex :wub2: sorry I digress from the subject at hand .

aimees76
Member Avatar

I wasn't a Phloe fan really, the first time (and definitely not during the fwb period) and I haven't been a Chloe fan since she was ghoul girl .. but for some reason, I am excited about the idea of a nuPhloe ... maybe I hate Danloe that much? Maybe I think NB and JKJ's chemistry surpasses alternative couplings? I don't know, maybe it is a combination of things, but I would watch them (at least clips) ... and I would watch Phloe sex scenes all day over most of the potential and/or existing couples on the show right now.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

aimees76
Apr 14 2010, 02:27 PM
I wasn't a Phloe fan really, the first time (and definitely not during the fwb period) and I haven't been a Chloe fan since she was ghoul girl .. but for some reason, I am excited about the idea of a nuPhloe ... maybe I hate Danloe that much? Maybe I think NB and JKJ's chemistry surpasses alternative couplings? I don't know, maybe it is a combination of things, but I would watch them (at least clips) ... and I would watch Phloe sex scenes all day over most of the potential and/or existing couples on the show right now.
I actually really liked Phloe back in the day and I really wanted a Philip/Chloe/Lucas triangle back then....just because I was hoping it would have sent Lucas looking for love where he needed to look....you know.... ;) but damn we never got that, instead...Dr. Grope came along and simply sucked all the life away from that storyline...notice how the minute the affair ended the Danloe allure was gone....I would watch youtube clips of them...and the sex scenes between these two have always been hot, so we agree again Aimee :D

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Wow. This sounds exactly like how I paired Philip and Chloe for a one night stand this time last year in my fan fiction. :lol:

Anyways, I love this. I'm sure Chloe will end up pregnant and we'll hopefully get our Phloe baby! :cheer:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Apr 14 2010, 02:35 PM
Wow. This sounds exactly like how I paired Philip and Chloe for a one night stand this time last year in my fan fiction. :lol:

Anyways, I love this. I'm sure Chloe will end up pregnant and we'll hopefully get our Phloe baby! :cheer:
LOL your right.

Looks like Days is reading As Days Go By too :laugh: .

Deleted User
Deleted User

GREAT news! PLEASE make Chloe pregnant, DOOL NEEDS a pregnancy storyline that doesn't involve... well, I am sure you all know who i'm talking about.. SAMI.
Quote Post Goto Top

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 02:09 PM
Livie
There was something there before the monkey elevator sex with Lucas....she was friends with benefits w/ Philip remember. But in all due fairness to her character, Chloe wasn't attached to anyone when she royally fucked Lucas in that elevator...she was free. Since then she's cheated on Lucas and now she'll cheat on Dan with none other than Lucas' brother and Dan's daughter's husband. To me I thought they were going to play Philip/Chloe/Lucas back in 2008...that would have been a GOOD triangle....but they had to throw groping Dr. Dan in instead of Philip, because they simply HAD to. :huh:
I don't exactly remember her being free when she slept with Lucas. She was still in that FWB relationship with Philip when she slept with him. After she had sex with Lucas she told Philip was was done with the FWB stuff and she slept with Lucas. I just don't like it that Chloe has slept with almost everyone in the Kiriakis family. No wonder Victor hates her because he's the only one not getting in on the action.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

BradyDiva06
Apr 14 2010, 02:45 PM
LuvingLumi
Apr 14 2010, 02:09 PM
Livie
I don't exactly remember her being free when she slept with Lucas. She was still in that FWB relationship with Philip when she slept with him. After she had sex with Lucas she told Philip was was done with the FWB stuff and she slept with Lucas. I just don't like it that Chloe has slept with almost everyone in the Kiriakis family. No wonder Victor hates her because he's the only one not getting in on the action.
My interpretation of free is that she wasn't in a committed relationship at the time of her and Lucas boinking. She had divorced Brady, wasn't Philip's girlfriend and she still hadn't interacted with Dan. She was basically free except for the occassional, I'm your buddy and I can sleep with you when I get horny bit with Philip. But remember, she was upset that Philip hooked up with Morgan and she told Lucas and that compiled with Lucas feeling betrayed by Sami was the excuse both needed to screw each other. But she wasn't in a committed relationship at the time though.

Bradyclan

yay! Anything that ends the abominous Danloe and Phelony is good for me.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

It's confusing for me. I still like Phloe, but I think Chloe's a Ho. Now I understand her friendship with Nicole. Birds of a feather...

Meh. I like what I like and I'm starting to like Phloe because of the sweet friendship buildup.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

rosered
Apr 14 2010, 12:23 PM
Wow they are making Chloe a serial cheater aren't they??
This all happens clearly due to misunderstandings and set up by Vivian.and each thinking their partner
doesn't love them. WHen infact they do. I am happy they both realize it was a big mistake .
Clearly Chloe is confused and dillusional, and she loves Daniel, and thought she was loosing him. It's not like she
purposely set out to hurt him with someone she cares about.
This whole thing is Friends with Benefits, once again!!!!
Daniel will be hurt, but he loves her too much , I think he will forgive her!!

Nah. Phloe were coming since the day they started interacting again a few weeks ago. Dan's gonna get together with Carly, looks almost inevitable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply