Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Philip and Chloe have sex!; April 27th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 11:45 AM (5,950 Views)
Nicole Walker

Great karma for Dan after how he acted about Chloe cheating on Lucas. BWAHAHAHAHA!! Great karma for Chloe after how she treated Lucas. It's not fun when the shoe is on the other foot. I know DAn didn't cheat but she thinks he is for awhile and even if it's just for a few hours, she knows how Lucas felt finding out that she was screwing DAnny's brains out. That's karma kicking your azz and I bet she ends up with Phillips baby. BWAHAHAHAHA!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sariah
Apr 15 2010, 02:47 PM
TFP, Angie!

You typically just summarize the articles, right?
You're welcome! Yeah, they are not copied word for word.

There is also a short article in SOW talking about Phloe fans that still write in to the show and send things. It mentions that Gary Tomlin has even commented on it.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Nicole Dimera
Apr 15 2010, 04:21 PM
Great karma for Dan after how he acted about Chloe cheating on Lucas. BWAHAHAHAHA!! Great karma for Chloe after how she treated Lucas. It's not fun when the shoe is on the other foot. I know DAn didn't cheat but she thinks he is for awhile and even if it's just for a few hours, she knows how Lucas felt finding out that she was screwing DAnny's brains out. That's karma kicking your azz and I bet she ends up with Phillips baby. BWAHAHAHAHA!!
That is an excellent point.

And I just thought of something else... damn what is KATE gonna do when she finds out about the Phloe sex (possible baby)? Or that Vivian set things up to push Phillip and Chloe together.

I hope they play that beat out and give Kate something to do beside be Stefano's helpmate as long as they don't go too totally wicked queen on us again.

Nicole Walker

YIKES!! Kate is going to blow a gasket. She hates Chloe as much as she hates Sami!!

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

I knew it! Chloe is such a WHORE! lol. Phillip's no better though, he slept with Belle when she was still technically with Shawn. And that's his Nephew! I'm a Melanie fan, but I really don't feel bad for her in this, she should have come clean with Phillip in the beginning.

Nicole Walker

Melanie can kiss azz. She does not want Phillip and I sure as hell don't believe for a second he'd want her. She's a brat.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 15 2010, 04:27 PM
Sariah
Apr 15 2010, 02:47 PM
TFP, Angie!

You typically just summarize the articles, right?
You're welcome! Yeah, they are not copied word for word.

There is also a short article in SOW talking about Phloe fans that still write in to the show and send things. It mentions that Gary Tomlin has even commented on it.
That's awesome - thanks so much for letting me know! I'm going to go out this week and buy both magazines now. :)

Sariah
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 15 2010, 04:33 PM
Nicole Dimera
Apr 15 2010, 04:21 PM
That is an excellent point.

And I just thought of something else... damn what is KATE gonna do when she finds out about the Phloe sex (possible baby)? Or that Vivian set things up to push Phillip and Chloe together.

I hope they play that beat out and give Kate something to do beside be Stefano's helpmate as long as they don't go too totally wicked queen on us again.
As a friend of mine is fond of saying, both Victor and Kate will stroke the 'eff out if they find out Chloe is carrying Philip's baby.

MelOz
Member Avatar

wow i read the whole atricle (thanks sariah for typing up the whole thing at the phloe forum:) about What Nadia said about us phloe fans...i even recognize some of our campaigns! woot! and impressed that GT mentions phloe fans efforts to her.
I love that she is excited to work with Jay again and that they discussed phloe fans reactions to these scenes and were excited about it!
Nadia is effing awesome and wonderful to her fans/supporters :)
Never underestimate phloes potentional and their HUGE fan base!

Faye

What a surprise... -.- This is actually a good thing, because Philip and Melanie are utter shit. Melanie acts like a friggin toddler! What is she like 18? Mel should just live with her mommy and daddy... Chloe can have Philip and live happily ever after! Dr. Dan can find happiness with somebody else!

slayer2
Member Avatar

MelOz
Apr 15 2010, 11:30 AM
IMissAremid
Apr 15 2010, 11:14 AM
lily20
Apr 14 2010, 09:44 PM
:wow: completely slutty. Once a slutty cheater, always a cheater.
This is much more worse and sleazy than how Daniel and chloe got together. :puke:

Chloe is destroyed.
Even if her and philip do get together, one of them will end up cheating again.
doomed.

Its very possible phloe will be the rooting couple here.
Its very possible phloe will be the rooting couple here.

Unlikely, I don't know if you've noticed but DOOL writers nowadays can't seem to put a couple together unless they have one foot out the door.

Notice exhibit A Philip and Stephanie, Melanie was always looming in the background {much to my utter happiness} waiting for her moment.
Exhibit B Melanie and Nathan, Philip was always looming in the background waiting for his moment. Exhibit C Lucas and Chloe, Daniel was always looming in the background waiting for his moment
Exhibit D Melanie and Philip, Nathan is always looming in the background waiting for his moment.
Exhibit E EJ and Nicole= Brady
Exhibit F Brady and Arianna=Nicole
Exhibit G Hope and Bo=Carly
Exhibit H Carly and Bo=Hope
Exhibit I Rafe and Sami=EJ.

What I'm trying to say is that TPTB are incapable of writing a couple focused primarily on THAT couple and the tribulations they face unless the tribulations are interlopers. They had the perfect set up with Phelanie in that there was a girl who loved a guy who didn't love the girl until he fully realized how much she loved him and what a mistake he had made and he had an epiphany which was squandered on turning around and making her suddenly love a guy whom she spent all her time hoping was guy number 1 to begin with.

It's not prudent to get your hopes up with this show not if you value your sanity. Even though there's Phloe sex and it may well lead to a Phloe baby or at least a pregnancy {we all know how those things go when you're not Sami} they will likely end it with screwed up regrets having both Philip and Chloe dreaming of the respective significant others all the time they are together {Philip trying to woo back Melanie and Chloe trying to woo back Daniel} and not truly enjoying each other until Philip or Chloe have gotten back together with said significant others and they spend their time mooning after each other instead of being together and wasting all our time much like Nathan and Melanie have. Understand that the powers that be have absolutely no idea how to write a decent coupling, however they do know how to ruin it {character assasination abounds} and take it from a die-hard Phelanie fan....by the time they are done with Phloe you may well wish they hadn't started to begin with. These writers suck, but they can dash your hopes and dreams with the best of 'em. A little friendly advice, don't put your heart in it or don't say I didn't warn you.
Edited by slayer2, Apr 16 2010, 11:36 PM.

Taelyn

Angie79
Apr 15 2010, 02:10 PM
SOW:A Closer Look:Chloe

After wrongly assuming their significant others are cheating on them, Chloe and Phillip get drunk and land in each other’s arms.

Daniel and Chloe have a spat, after her overhears her talking trash about Carly to Nicole. Nadia says, “Chloe is venting to Nicole, when Daniel walks in. A big part of Chloe’s gripe is Daniel telling Carly it was okay to move in with them without asking her first. They end up having an argument about it all.”

Vivian overhears the argument and Chloe’s conversation with Father Matt afterwards. Vivian approaches Chloe after the argument and asks her what is wrong. Chloe doesn’t want to talk to her about it and goes to see Father Matt. He tells her to tell Daniel how she feels and to reaffirm how much she loves him and wants to work it out.

Chloe heeds his advice and goes to the hospital to see Daniel. Daniel has left Chloe a message saying that he is going to be working all night and won’t be home, but he’s actually having surgery to correct his double vision. When Chloe gets there a nurse that Vivian has paid off tells her that Daniel is not on rotation and that he left with Carly. Then the nurse tells Chloe that there are rumors going around about Daniel and Carly, and that they were headed to a sleazy motel where people only go to do one thing. Nadia says, “Chloe thinks, ‘Oh, my God! They’re having an affair.’ Her worst nightmare has just come true.”

Chloe then goes to the motel and shows the clerk (Vivian has also paid him off) a picture of Daniel. He tells her that Daniel did check in and Chloe goes home heartbroken. Nadia says, “She can’t believe all her hopes and dreams have been shattered. She’s traumatized and pours herself some wine. She winds up drinking it all.”

Then Phillip shows up. He has seen Nathan and Melanie kissing and thinks Melanie is cheating on him. So, he gets drunk and comes over to talk to Chloe, because they’ve become friends and each other’s confidants. Phillip tells her about Melanie, and Chloe tells him about Daniel and Carly. Nadia says, “They are both heartbroken and drunk. They’re angry and want revenge. Chloe gives Phillip some more wine….”

One thing leads to another and they end up in each other’s arms. Are they tempted to go all the way? Nadia says, “Well they’re both vulnerable and they have a lot of history together. They’re former lovers, so it’s not so much of a stretch that there would always be an attraction there. And they’ve turned to each other in bad times before. Remember, Chloe turned to Phillip when Brady broke her heart…when he sent her divorce papers. This is a very similar scenario.”
So she is at HOME ... and cheats on Daniel in his own home, and possibly his own bed .. sorry , THATS worse than bad .. Now that said .. I do and always have wanted PHLOE.. I like them together, whats more Id love for them to have a child, he lost the child he thought was his.. gave up the child and seemed to forget about the boy he did have (Another dropped story , like his missing leg)

So they both desperately would love a baby, so Im all for it.

Im just wondering if Daniel comes home and catches them.. if so . Dunsville !!!

MelOz
Member Avatar

^^ Great post :)

And im not listening to any negativity from people:p
I've accepted how this show is and how couples are written these days as i know it is not going to change. Doesn't mean i likle every couple but i accept that for the couples i do like - i have to sit back and enjoy what i can and not expect it to be 'like the old days'. What Nadia appreciates about phloes fans is the fact we are happy about any interaction with them - we just like seeing our faves back in each others orbits.

Phloe fans have been yanked about since earlt 2000's so we know what's up....no need to warn us;) we're still standing and going strong after all this time.
And there area whole lot more phloes out there than people realise and new fans are coming on board every daily :)
If we get our couple and that adult LOVE story thats alluded so far...do we expect it to last forever cos they are *sigh* soulmates?
Nope....forever is about what....18 months on average for a couple?
Soulmates and forever... That doesn't exist on soaps especially now. There are no 'soulmates' on soaps! lol.
There are the couples you love who think are best suited and the chemistry you love between the actors.

The fact that phloe fans are being mentioned by Gary tomlin to Nadia and by nadia and Sow in that article imo is very interesting.
If phloe were just going to be a flash in pan with no possible potential once all this plays out...they wouldn't bother promoting them or their fan base in that way.

They were also featured on the preview for this week as well as their pic on the cover of SOW.

They are also one of the couples surveyed in the NBC DOOL viewer survey going around a couple days ago.

They are CLEARLY testing the waters.

Even Nelson Branco spoke out about them and put a plug in for Phloe in regards to the ONS stuff.

In other story news, Chloe and Philip have sex next week thinking their respective lovers are having affairs (they’re not). As a big Phloe fan, I pray DAYS is inching towards a Nadia Bjorlin and Jay Kenneth Johnson reunion. They’re smoking hot. Once again, show runner Gary Tomlin is listening to the fans. Nice.
http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Suds/Article..._report_NB.htm

Edited by MelOz, Apr 17 2010, 02:08 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply