Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SID: May Sweeps Preview
Topic Started: Apr 15 2010, 08:59 PM (6,153 Views)
Sarah
Member Avatar

This month on Days of Our Lives, romance gets a rebirth as a beloved Salem figure gets closer to death.

Rafe Or EJ?

Sami finds herself drawn to EJ, even as she misses her closeness with Rafe. For his part, the FBI agent still harbors powerful feelings for the blond -- will he unravel the mystery behind Sydney's kidnapping, thereby clearing a path for a reunion? Or will the British schemer win his lady love's heart?

Bo Returns

Bo returns from Los Angeles and shares a romantic reunion with Carly! But unbeknownst to the lovebirds, a possessive and jealous heart poses a serious threat to their happiness. Little Ciara is not happy that her parents have moved on and is hell-bent on seeing them get back together... but how far will Hope's little girl go to reunite Bo with his Fancy Face?

Stefano's Secret

It appears Chad isn't the only Salem resident Madeline's acquainted with. Both Stefano and Kate have a past with the judge... but what does that mean for their future?

In other news, Chad informs Gabi and Mia that he intends to leave Salem to attend college this fall. With time running out, how will the girls react to the object of their affection's news?

Meanwhile, Salem is hit hard when word spreads that Alice's health has taken a turn for the worse. Many old faces will return to say farewell to the beloved matriarch.

From ABC Soaps In Depth

Source
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for posting!

I love your Grandpa and Giovanni avatar too. :)

LadyM
Member Avatar

thank for sharing, :)

AlisonLou

snoenk
Apr 15 2010, 08:59 PM
This month on Days of Our Lives, romance gets a rebirth as a beloved Salem figure gets closer to death.

Bo Returns

Bo returns from Los Angeles and shares a romantic reunion with Carly! But unbeknownst to the lovebirds, a possessive and jealous heart poses a serious threat to their happiness. Little Ciara is not happy that her parents have moved on and is hell-bent on seeing them get back together... but how far will Hope's little girl go to reunite Bo with his Fancy Face?

From ABC Soaps In Depth

Source
All I can say is go Ciara! It's about time she took action to get her parents back together!
Edited by AlisonLou, Apr 15 2010, 09:20 PM.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Why is this in ABC SID?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami finds herself drawn to EJ, even as she misses her closeness with Rafe. For his part, the FBI agent still harbors powerful feelings for the blond -- will he unravel the mystery behind Sydney's kidnapping, thereby clearing a path for a reunion? Or will the British schemer win his lady love's heart?
How is this a preview? That is essentially what's been happening with these three since December. And I don't care about any of it. Not even a little bit.
Quote:

A jealous and possessive heart? Hope? I wish we could hear more about her story already. I really hope there's more to it than just getting addicted to Ambien and becoming more irritable and possessive of Bo.

It's a sad day when Ciara is the best bad girl on the show, LoL. Seriously though... that girl is barely out of diapers. Are we really supposed to believe that she's smart enough to pull everyone's strings and manipulate every situation to get her parents back together? It seems silly to me. She's a little young for that. Oh well. At least it's something new.
Quote:

It appears Chad isn't the only Salem resident Madeline's acquainted with. Both Stefano and Kate have a past with the judge... but what does that mean for their future?
Again, how is this a preview? It tells us nothing we don't already know.
Quote:

In other news, Chad informs Gabi and Mia that he intends to leave Salem to attend college this fall. With time running out, how will the girls react to the object of their affection's news?
Oh my God. DO. NOT. CARE.
Quote:

Salem is hit hard when word spreads that Alice's health has taken a turn for the worse. Many old faces will return to say farewell to the beloved matriarch.
Sigh... we already knew this.

SID sucks.

Thanks for posting!

Sarah
Member Avatar

Eric83
Apr 15 2010, 09:20 PM
Why is this in ABC SID?
CBS & ABC Depth have always section of NBC spoilers.

Sariah
Member Avatar

TFP!

Was there anything else for Days? Or just those items?

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

snoenk
Apr 15 2010, 09:26 PM
Eric83
Why is this in ABC SID?
CBS & ABC Depth have always section of NBC spoilers.
Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Eric83
Why is this in ABC SID?
Because NBC SID went out of print in 1999.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Funny, but the only thing I'm looking forward to is Alice's SL...and that's in June, not in May Sweeps? (I guess theyre starting it in May?)

From this preview....slim pickins for DAYS!

Sarah
Member Avatar

Sariah
Apr 15 2010, 09:28 PM
TFP!

Was there anything else for Days? Or just those items?
Their was also ,

Recap last week ,

& this spoilers.
When Hope plays little friendly poker, she runs into a familiar face on Thursday ,April 22 And on Friday April 23 a simple misunderstanding could have terrible misunderstanding when it sends Phillip and Chloe into one another arms

(with picture almost kissing)

and the sneak preview

This could be end of the road for patty when someone makes a discovery about her.

Kenny
Member Avatar

snoenk
Apr 15 2010, 09:37 PM
and the sneak preview

This could be end of the road for patty when someone makes a discovery about her.
I'm pretty sure that was a sneak preview for Y&R, LoL.

peaches179

Kenny
Apr 15 2010, 09:21 PM

It's a sad day when Ciara is the best bad girl on the show, LoL.

LOL!

Dr. Chip

When I first saw that Madeline and Kate knew each other, I thought, "Oh, no! It's that Wyntergrace chick Kola Boof was talking about!" LOL

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

^LOL! :laugh:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

SID sucks in general LOL and they definitely suck on Days news. I don't like the preview's intro line either about romance and a resident getting closer to death. It just rubs me wrong for some reason.

These previews are worse then the usual SOW ones. They never give you anything. The only ones worth a damn are the SOD previews (which should be out next week) and that depends on how much detail the show provides, which I hope isn't much.

The Ciara thing is interesting. I wonder if maybe Hope will blame Ciara for some of the stuff she will probably do. It's not really "Hope" so I can see that.

The Chad stuff is interesting too. He can't be leaving so I wonder if a big reveal will be what keeps him in Salem.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 15 2010, 10:08 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Wait a minute. How the fuck old is Ciara? She is like 6 years old, isn't she? How is she such a hell raiser already? She should be giving wedgies and sneaking candy, not scheming and screwing up her dad's romance. They should have SORASed her for this stuff.

EJ/Sami/Rafe is the same shit we have been dealing with since November!! And this is a May sweeps preview? WTF! Seriously! There is no movement at all and we have been stuck with shitty acting and character destruction.

I have a feeling that maybe Stefano and Madeline were married before? Maybe? How would his relationship with Mad affect his relationship with Kate?

Bradyclan

Go Ciara! Bope's child is a bad girl. Can Ciara give her sister a run for her money? She's the new Chelsea. Must be the Kiriakis blood lol.

ITA, they need to SORAS that girl.
Edited by Bradyclan, Apr 15 2010, 11:02 PM.

AlisonLou

I like Lauren Boles as Ciara! I think she's cute! Yes they could've Sorased Ciara but I think Lauren is pretty good as Ciara! If they do decide to Soras Ciara I think they should take their time!
Also Nikki Alamain was around Ciara's age when he started pulling pranks to get his parents back together!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply