Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 4/12 - 4/16
Topic Started: Apr 10 2010, 01:15 PM (3,750 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Days of our Lives
Weekly Discussion
Week of April 12th

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sorry I couldn't pick just one of Da Phoenix.

Classic clip o' the week: Adrienne is put in danger when Victor gives Justin a Kiriakis trial by fire.

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I hope this means Taylor Spreitler has been fired.

From Twitter...
Quote:

Just had an amazing audition now time to kick it old school at six flags!!! :)

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh Kenny! Don't get me excited!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

kill her off. kill her off !

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 11 2010, 11:34 AM

From Twitter...
Quote:

Please, please, please, please.......

lysie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 11 2010, 11:57 AM
No. That would be a story. Just let her fade of into oblivion.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because its illegal to kill them.

Well there's no reason for her to be on anymore....same for Galen ptb..hinthint.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny

From Twitter...
Quote:

I posted that in the SOD/SOW casting tidbit thread where there was news of Days casting for a teen that could pass as a Mia recast. Between that tweet and the news that a soap on the west coast is going to be shaking up their teen cast, I'm beginning to think she might be gone. The other teens have been on Twitter talking about how they haven't seen her in awhile and they've backburnered TS much like they did DP prior to actually firing him.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

How do you kick it old school at six flags?

jane1978

PhoenixRising05
Apr 11 2010, 04:15 PM
Kenny

From Twitter...
Quote:

I posted that in the SOD/SOW casting tidbit thread where there was news of Days casting for a teen that could pass as a Mia recast. Between that tweet and the news that a soap on the west coast is going to be shaking up their teen cast, I'm beginning to think she might be gone. The other teens have been on Twitter talking about how they haven't seen her in awhile and they've backburnered TS much like they did DP prior to actually firing him.
Isnt Mia part of the story with some casting contest winner? I think I saw photo with her, that guy and Will and some article how he is her friend from old school and makes Will jealous or something. Im actually interested what they do with her when we see her next time, now, when they seemingly resetted everything back to beginning.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Apr 11 2010, 04:47 PM
PhoenixRising05
Apr 11 2010, 04:15 PM
Kenny

From Twitter...

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Isnt Mia part of the story with some casting contest winner? I think I saw photo with her, that guy and Will and some article how he is her friend from old school and makes Will jealous or something. Im actually interested what they do with her when we see her next time, now, when they seemingly resetted everything back to beginning.
I think that stuff was filmed weeks ago. It seems like TS has gotten very little to do after that too. We haven't seen her barely at all since Melanie's wedding and now it seems shortly after whatever she and Will do with the casting contest winner she won't be seen much again. It's coming off like Dylan Patton all over again IMO, especially since they seem to be changing things and finally forming a story of some sort.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 11 2010, 05:32 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 11 2010, 04:40 PM
How do you kick it old school at six flags?
All so cal teens used to go to Six Flags (we call it Magic Mountain here.) I dont think its as common to go now a days.

As for TS, I do hope they recast this role. The girl has this expressionless face and is so blah. If they're going to push the teen scene, then PLEASE, find someone better!

If this is true, she'll have lots of time to "kick it old school!" LOL

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Ok thanks. Magic Mtn is what we call it too. LOL about having lots of time to kick it old school.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 11 2010, 12:30 PM
IMissAremid
Apr 11 2010, 11:57 AM
No. That would be a story. Just let her fade of into oblivion.
I just really don't want this character recast and I'm afraid that's what we'll get with the oblivion fade.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I saw a picture on soaptownusa.com of Abe in the hospital. Does he get whacked too?

It's in the loose lips section.
Edited by talbab1994, Apr 11 2010, 09:40 PM.

AlisonLou

I think he does! Hope probably whacks him like she has been whacking the others!
Edited by AlisonLou, Apr 11 2010, 11:37 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Maybe she has a multiple personality! LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

I think Hope's behind all the wacking too. Especially after
Spoiler: click to toggle

Kali
Member Avatar

Amello
Apr 11 2010, 11:40 PM
Maybe she has a multiple personality! LOL
I had that thought, too! Especially after that scene with Maggie where she didn't remember deleting Bo's messages. Or she's blacking out because of her head injury on the day of Philanie's wedding. Interesting, and so soapy!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Wow, this is so weird. Maybe,for some asinine reason, Hope drank something meant for Carly. Naw, it had to be the boxes. And now she's thwacking people on the head since she got hit in the head. I guess she thwacked Joe Izuzu, too.

OH GAW!!!! What if it's the Salem Strangler redux or Hope possessed instead of Marlena or some such nonsense as that?????
Edited by ladyofthelake, Apr 12 2010, 05:43 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply