Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler tweets from Soaptown USA 4-19-10
Topic Started: Apr 19 2010, 06:27 PM (4,797 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

You slackers!! LOL, just kidding! :tounge:

SoaptownUSA

- Days, coming soon: Brady becomes a victim of Hope's 'whacked' out personality.

- Days: And then Hope tries to stab poor Brady in the chest!

- Days: Peter Reckell's house up for sale: LA Times
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Hell's bells. Are you serious? Hope tries to stab Brady in the chest?

Thanks for posting!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Whoa, I missed the one about Hope trying to stab Brady! Wow.

Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I don't know what to make of Hope trying to stab Brady. I don't mind her having a multiple personality or even just being whacked out on sleeping pills, but I don't want her to become some crazed Salem Serial Killer-esque murderess. It's a little campy, no?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Oh relax (or pout, whichever applies). Brady will be just fine.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

And the sad part is I think she stabs him after she conks him on the head!

six
Member Avatar

It looks like they're really turning Hope into a loon. :huh: I hope this isn't going to turn out like every other storyline for the last year, and that they're actually going somewhere with this. Brady has been such a bore lately, that it's hard to care anymore. At least his hospital stay will cut down on the brianna sex for a day or two.

Thanks, OBK.
Edited by six, Apr 19 2010, 06:41 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Well, Nick Fallon of all people turned into a murderer due to a virtually unseen and poorly-fleshed-out pill addiction, so . . . . I don't want the same thing to happen to KA that did to BB but how far are they going with this, I wonder?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Apr 19 2010, 06:34 PM
I don't know what to make of Hope trying to stab Brady. I don't mind her having a multiple personality or even just being whacked out on sleeping pills, but I don't want her to become some crazed Salem Serial Killer-esque murderess. It's a little campy, no?
Maybe this is Gina and she's getting her revenge on John for turning her ass down. LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Apr 19 2010, 06:37 PM
Oh relax (or pout, whichever applies). Brady will be just fine.
Of course he will. I didn't expect him to actually die -- not that I would care, LoL. I just don't want to see Hope going all over town like some crazed murderess stabbing people when no one actually dies. It seems a little pointless, and it is a bit campy. Seriously. Hope takes sleeping pills and instantly becomes a serial killer/whacker? LoL.

I just don't have faith in the writers to give us a good explanation for Hope's behavior. Look at the explanation we were given when Marlena was revealed as the serial killer. To this day, I don't think anyone understands what the hell actually happened there. Days doesn't have a very good track record with things like this.

Anyway... this is fun, but I hope the writers don't take it too far.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Amello
Apr 19 2010, 06:40 PM
Kenny
Apr 19 2010, 06:34 PM
Maybe this is Gina and she's getting her revenge on John for turning her ass down. LOL
That was my first thought too LOL.

So far, everyone has just been whacked on the head with their wallets and such taken and that is it. Something has to make her her veer away from merely doing that, although I suppose maybe Brady doesn't quite get knocked out and sees her so she tries to stab him to conceal her identity.

Sounds exciting. And this should be during early May, I believe, so sweeps looks like it will be fun.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This story sounds really stupid.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

This ROCKS! I loved KA as P.Gina, so I'm glad Hope's a crazed-out wacko! I think that people are going to try and pin it on Nicole, but Nicole will figure it out. We know that E-pussy blames her for his whack and Brady's being a dick to her, so there two people. DA woods prosecuted her (I think?) And Abe...well...she was just annoyed at him?!LOL

I might tune in for this! Thanks for posting.
Oh, sorry Peter....your listing price has too many 0000s in the back!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Apr 19 2010, 06:59 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm actually really excited about this storyline. Glad KA is finally getting a big story.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Interesting. Poor Brady lol.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I thought it was interesting that Peter Reckell's house is for sale. They put a lot of money into that house practically from the ground up.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Apr 19 2010, 07:08 PM
I thought it was interesting that Peter Reckell's house is for sale. They put a lot of money into that house practically from the ground up.
He had this whole interview about it being ego/green. Its surprising especially in this market where its still trying to bounce back? Maybe Ben/Jen and the kiddies can buy it, they live in Brentwood!

TINA222
Member Avatar

Brady almost gets stabbed? Is it wrong I dont feel a bit sad for him? go Hope! Peter selling his house? I hope it doesnt mean anything.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Apr 19 2010, 07:08 PM
I know, OBK, I was wondering if that meant anything??? Especially with him being off screen for two months! :shrug:

Oh, and love the EJAMI pic, of course!! :wub:

The rest looks good as well.

Thanks for posting!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm glad Alfonso finally has something to do, rather than be a prude of a wife or just a cop.

After watching the end of today's show, I can't wait to see more of this "other" Hope. If this is Gina, I hope she says something about John when we see her attack Brady.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply