Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler tweets from Soaptown USA 4-19-10
Topic Started: Apr 19 2010, 06:27 PM (4,841 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Even though there's a nagging fear at the back of my mind that this is a farewell storyline, crazy Hope sounds like fun and it's good to see her interacting with other people. Definitely a bit of a throwback to a campier time (too bad there's nobody around who could hypnotize her, far as I know), but that's probably why I'm interested. Not expecting much of an explanation or fallout but it's interesting nonetheless.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 19 2010, 06:34 PM
I don't know what to make of Hope trying to stab Brady. I don't mind her having a multiple personality or even just being whacked out on sleeping pills, but I don't want her to become some crazed Salem Serial Killer-esque murderess. It's a little campy, no?
Maybe Hope is as sick of his hypocritical ass as I am.

I wonder why PR is selling his home. Doesn't sound good.

thanks Kitty!

AlisonLou

Quote:

Even though there's a nagging fear at the back of my mind that this is a farewell storyline, crazy Hope sounds like fun and it's good to see her interacting with other people. Definitely a bit of a throwback to a campier time (too bad there's nobody around who could hypnotize her, far as I know), but that's probably why I'm interested. Not expecting much of an explanation or fallout but it's interesting nonetheless.

Farewell storyline? Do you think they are going to write Bo or Hope or both out? Do you think one of them will be killed off?

This Hope sl sounds terrible! I'm glad KA is getting a sl but this just sounds stupid! First Hope was whacking people? Now she's stabbing people?
Edited by AlisonLou, Apr 19 2010, 07:51 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

LOL at skin and bones Hope beating up a big guy like Brady.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

interesting.

Sariah
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Apr 19 2010, 07:08 PM
I thought it was interesting that Peter Reckell's house is for sale. They put a lot of money into that house practically from the ground up.
I wondered that too - particularly with him talking about it as being his "sanctuary." Why would you sell your sanctuary?

If Hope's gonna be stabbing people, can I nominate Melanie and Stephanie?

Alligato
Member Avatar

I agree. If Hope is going to be stabbing people, let's start with EPussy (good one, Liz! LMAO!).
I wonder where they are going with this...it would be very intersting if Hope did stab Melanie too seeing that it is Carly's kid.
I feel like this is a story that the writers pulled out of their ass for Hope. Really doesn't make much sense, but I am willing to see where it goes.

Thanks, OBK! Love your stuff!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OneBadKitty
Apr 19 2010, 07:08 PM
I thought it was interesting that Peter Reckell's house is for sale. They put a lot of money into that house practically from the ground up.
Everything about that property sounds so personal and specific to their tastes. I hope everything is OK with Peter and Kelly.

Does the LA Times normally write up house sales like this?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I never said Hope was going to go around stabbing people. She stabs Brady after knocking him out, I have no idea why. But Dr. Baker is with her when she sneaks up on Brady - explain that one!

peaches179

six
Apr 19 2010, 06:39 PM
At least his hospital stay will cut down on the brianna sex for a day or two.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

dooldooldool

IMissAremid
Apr 19 2010, 09:37 PM
Does the LA Times normally write up house sales like this?
I haven't picked up an actual LATimes in some years (everything is online, after all), but the real estate section has always had a "celebrity sales" column in the Sunday edition which highlighted well-known personalities and their property listings/sales/foreclosures. It's public record, after all, and probably also a bit publicity-driven.

Kenny
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Apr 19 2010, 09:43 PM
I never said Hope was going to go around stabbing people.
But you did say that she stabs (or tries to stab) Brady, so it stands to reason that her behavior is getting more and more extreme. It starts with her whacking people over the head, then she's stabbing someone. What next? I just don't want it to go too far.

jackie1133

OneBadKitty
I never said Hope was going to go around stabbing people. She stabs Brady after knocking him out, I have no idea why. But Dr. Baker is with her when she sneaks up on Brady - explain that one!
I think the presumption is that Hope's alter-ego is responsible for the attacks on DA Woods, Justin, Abe, EJ and now Brady. And I just read on FL that it was in the mags that she's having a severe reaction to a sleeping pill... like the horror stories on the news lately about peeps using Ambien.
Edited by jackie1133, Apr 19 2010, 09:52 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OneBadKitty
Now that Baker is out of the baby broker business has he moved on to organ sales?

Is there a picture of Hope placing Brady in a bathtub filled with ice and leaving a note to call 911?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Hmm. That is interesting. Maybe Dr. Baker is her supplier? Who knows.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Maybe they're both hocked to the gills from losing at poker! Hey it was a thought.

I've heard of severe reactions to drugs but this is ridiculous.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 19 2010, 09:59 PM
OneBadKitty
Now that Baker is out of the baby broker business has he moved on to organ sales?

Is there a picture of Hope placing Brady in a bathtub filled with ice and leaving a note to call 911?
No, lol. Brady is okay and no heart missing since he gets a witty bitty stab wound in the right side of the chest.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Brady knows A LOT about doc Baker, so the doc's not going to be cryin a river when his new poker-buddy Hope tries to stab him. Maybe doc Baker did give her some wack-a-doodle drugs?

Thanks for the update.

annie
Member Avatar

if Gina should reappear, please bring back John also, maybe this is why Shane will be back.

Aurianne
Member Avatar

maybe Baker tells Hope to stab Brady because he doesn't want anyone to know he's alive. Isn't Baker talking with EJ when she walks up behind him and whacks him?

Maybe Hope and Baker need the money for gambling and they're desperate. They both work as a team to rob people.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply