Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler tweets from Soaptown USA 4-19-10
Topic Started: Apr 19 2010, 06:27 PM (4,814 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

AlisonLou
Apr 19 2010, 07:48 PM
Farewell storyline? Do you think they are going to write Bo or Hope or both out? Do you think one of them will be killed off?
I have no proof but...it's really frickin' easy to send someone off to the mental hospital or to, y'know, recover in Switzerland or whatever.

Though it could very well wind up being more like Bo's visions. I've no proof of anything one way or another, just a lot of mistrust (or faith, depending on how you look at it) in TPTB.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

OneBadKitty
Apr 19 2010, 10:05 PM
Maybe they're both hocked to the gills from losing at poker! Hey it was a thought.

I've heard of severe reactions to drugs but this is ridiculous.
Your not kidding! It's beyond ridiculous!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

px780
Apr 19 2010, 10:55 PM
AlisonLou
Apr 19 2010, 07:48 PM
Farewell storyline? Do you think they are going to write Bo or Hope or both out? Do you think one of them will be killed off?
I have no proof but...it's really frickin' easy to send someone off to the mental hospital or to, y'know, recover in Switzerland or whatever.

Though it could very well wind up being more like Bo's visions. I've no proof of anything one way or another, just a lot of mistrust (or faith, depending on how you look at it) in TPTB.
I don't have much faith in TPTB either. It's looking like Hope will be shipped off to the loney bin the rate this is going.
I hope thats not where they are going. Peter and Kristian are some of the best actors dayd has right now.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Apr 19 2010, 10:05 PM
Maybe they're both hocked to the gills from losing at poker! Hey it was a thought.

I've heard of severe reactions to drugs but this is ridiculous.
Actually, it isn't.

I mentioned in another thread but I've heard of several severe reactions to sleeping medications and I believe others cited instances too. I had a relative in a nursing home a few years ago that was on a sleeping medication and she got more and more aggressive and her behavior was very erratic. At one point, she even got violent with a nurse but was stopped before anything happened. They got her off the medication ASAP and she became better but I do recall my uncle doing research on it and discovering that staying on a medication like that long enough can lead to further problems, especially of the psychiatric variety. So, seeing Hope go through this is actually something quite realistic, especially given all she has been through and keeping inside. She's exhausted, under alot of stress, and her life has fallen apart but she's tried to keep up a facade as much as possible. Taking the pills is drawing out all the pent up anger, aggression, etc and it could very well create a personality disorder.

I think the story falls right in line and had a buildup. It's not really random. We've seen Hope lose Bo and slowly but surely see her life crumble and the stress buildup (Uncle Mickey's death, Ciara's issues, working alot, Justin/Adrienne). We've had her looking tired and the headache angle can be traced back to the events following Philip and Melanie's wedding. I can't say what will happen from here on out but I fully expect this to become a story where Bo may be the only way to reach her in the end. I don't think it will be an exit arc though.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 19 2010, 11:40 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Dawn also tweeted this earlier tonight.
Quote:

We haven't seen the last of Anna, who will soon be reunited with her pal Calliope.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Apr 20 2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:

We haven't seen the last of Anna, who will soon be reunited with her pal Calliope.
I remember LeAnn Hunley saying in a SOW interview a few weeks ago that she would be finished taping in April and then would be gone for a bit before returning to the show in late summer, I believe, so it makes sense that she would still have more to come. I figured we would be seeing her into early June at least since Arleen Sorkin said that she would have scenes with Anna.

I bet Anna, who is on the run, tracks down Calliope somewhere and she has to help Anna out of a few near-misses before Anna is finally caught and brought back to Salem. Calliope goes back with her to support her and then things go from there. That is just my guess.

Faye

Omfg, not again Princess Gina!!!!!!! >:(

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05
Apr 20 2010, 12:35 AM
Kenny
Quote:

I remember LeAnn Hunley saying in a SOW interview a few weeks ago that she would be finished taping in April and then would be gone for a bit before returning to the show in late summer, I believe, so it makes sense that she would still have more to come. I figured we would be seeing her into early June at least since Arleen Sorkin said that she would have scenes with Anna.

I bet Anna, who is on the run, tracks down Calliope somewhere and she has to help Anna out of a few near-misses before Anna is finally caught and brought back to Salem. Calliope goes back with her to support her and then things go from there. That is just my guess.
Are they bringing Leann Hunley back for the Alice stuff? I so want a Carrie-Anna reunion dammit!

Also, just had another thought. Why the hell is Vivian wasting her time trying to make Chloe psycho about Carly when she has a perfectly good candidate for vengeance in her own home with her? Any chance Vivian is tampering with Hope's pills or tampering with her life otherwise making her crazy?

Or if Vivian isn't a part of the Hope pill-hopping crazy yet I hope she finds out about it and figures out a way to work it to her advantage.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Apr 20 2010, 01:39 AM
PhoenixRising05
Apr 20 2010, 12:35 AM
Kenny

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Are they bringing Leann Hunley back for the Alice stuff? I so want a Carrie-Anna reunion dammit!

Also, just had another thought. Why the hell is Vivian wasting her time trying to make Chloe psycho about Carly when she has a perfectly good candidate for vengeance in her own home with her? Any chance Vivian is tampering with Hope's pills or tampering with her life otherwise making her crazy?

Or if Vivian isn't a part of the Hope pill-hopping crazy yet I hope she finds out about it and figures out a way to work it to her advantage.
I have no idea but I think Hunley should still be around around that time. Either that or she will be last airing around then until she comes back around October (I figure if she returns to taping in August we won't see her on air until around then at least).

As for Vivian, I have a feeling she will prey on Hope's current condition at some point. I think the whole thing with Chloe will end up being just a way to push Chloe further over the edge in order to cause distance between her and Daniel. I think this Hope situation is going to be the bigger arc for Vivian to be involved in for the long haul. That is just my guess though.

cassie1013

Faye
Apr 20 2010, 12:36 AM
Omfg, not again Princess Gina!!!!!!! >:(
More like, OMFG hell yes to the power of ten for more Princess Gina, LoL! I'm a PG-geek.

Anyway, I don't understand Hope's motivation for whacking/stabbing/attacking all these people. I don't see any pattern or correlation between the victims...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I remember reading (I believe Paxton posted it on this board) that Hope would be interacting with Brady, Arianna, and Nicole soon. Nicole interviews Abe about his attack on Wednesday's episode, I believe, so perhaps Nicole starts investigating the attacks as a reporter and Arianna is her assistant/camera person so she would be involved too. Through them, Brady gets involved and maybe they come close to the identity and that is what leads to this. Nicole is supposed to share scenes with Baker too, who will be sharing alot of scenes with Hope, so I think it's clear Nicole may likely start to unravel some of this and that would put her in danger and, later, Brady and Arianna as well.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I wonder if she has a brain tumor (wasn't there a rumor a while back that Hope would be affected by some kind of illness?)....this sounds like her popping the pills coupled with a brain tumor might be making her do very strange things....

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Okay we had the DA, Abe, Justin and soon EJ and Brady as victims. The first thing I thought of is that all these guys have wealth and /or a position of power in common. Other than that, I have no idea why or how they are being chosen or if it's just random.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

OneBadKitty
Apr 20 2010, 08:12 AM
Okay we had the DA, Abe, Justin and soon EJ and Brady as victims. The first thing I thought of is that all these guys have wealth and /or a position of power in common. Other than that, I have no idea why or how they are being chosen or if it's just random.
Hey Dawn, think that info I gave you about a week or so ago may be used for any of these scenes?

Beth
Member Avatar

I thought it was stupid. They slapped some red lipstick on KA and change her hairstyle. At first I thought Ciara was hallucinating her mother since Hope is never around and she is raising herself. At the end of the scene, I was left with a WTF sort of feeling. On the other hand KA played crazy well.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Apr 20 2010, 08:12 AM
I was thinking of the connection too and one thing I thought of is that maybe she was attacking men who break up with their wives or treat them bad (since KA kept saying over and over how awful Hope has been treated in her latest interview). It is implied (and Jessica Tuck came out and said it in an interview) that Madeline and the DA have sort of a loveless marriage. Then you have Justin, who just split from Adrienne and couldn't manage to reconcile with her despite Hope's attempts. But then there is Abe, who has done nothing to Lexie so I suppose it can't be that.

I think it's just her going after people she's pissed at. KA said that Hope has all this pent up aggression and anger and that the pills bring it out of her. It was implied that Bo, Hope, and Roman were also working on the Sydney case. Maybe the DA releasing Benny angered Hope too since she was on the case so she attacked him in a pill-induced rage. Then, she attacked Justin because of how badly thinks went with Adrienne and because of how Justin had been treating her of late. Abe was about to take her off the case and was a hard on her yesterday so she attacked him. I think it's just the pills taking away all resistance and drawing out all the anger, rage, frustration, etc.

I also think that Baker is her supplier and that they met during her nighttime adventures. I think Baker is using Hope for himself by way of having her take the wallets of the people she attacks in order to cover his debts. There is no other reason for Hope to stealing wallets LOL. That is very Gina-esque if true. Afterall, Gina was a art thief.

Taelyn

I dont think its Gina at all.. It could be the ambian/sleep meds but those are rare sporadic symptoms.. not every night symptoms... so I doubt it is that... Whats more likely is considering Hope ws seeing a DR, psyche, therapist.. whatever.
She is probably on depression meds.. these COULD have VERY serious side efects, They could also tap into the whole Princess Gina memories or tendancies.
She is taking these meds every day, so Im betting they are whats causing it.. Only other guess is a brain tumor or swelling. ..
But Im stil betting on the Meds.

Agent Orange

Quote:

I think it's just her going after people she's pissed at. KA said that Hope has all this pent up aggression and anger and that the pills bring it out of her. It was implied that Bo, Hope, and Roman were also working on the Sydney case. Maybe the DA releasing Benny angered Hope too since she was on the case so she attacked him in a pill-induced rage. Then, she attacked Justin because of how badly thinks went with Adrienne and because of how Justin had been treating her of late. Abe was about to take her off the case and was a hard on her yesterday so she attacked him. I think it's just the pills taking away all resistance and drawing out all the anger, rage, frustration, etc.

But, why hasn't she attacked the people she has the most anger towards, namely, Bo and Carly. I think it makes alot more since to have Hope's alter scheming against Carly than Chloe. And, if she was so upset about the D.A. releasing Benny, shouldn't she also be angry at Nicole, who stole Sydney first and suspect she knows the identity of the other kidnapper. Adrienne isn't exactly being nice to Hope right now either, why doesn't she whack her. I guess I want to see her knock a girl senseless too. Be an equal opportunity blugdeoner, Hope, stop being sexist!
Edited by Agent Orange, Apr 20 2010, 03:09 PM.

paul89

well i was thinking .... i know its not what happening.... um like the real Princess Gina is alive and the real Hope is somewhere.....

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Lovin' it!

TFP OBK!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply