Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuc Watkins returns to OLTL -- with a contract!
Topic Started: Apr 20 2010, 11:57 AM (1,137 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Back Again!

That revolving door keeps on spinning: A spokesperson for ONE LIFE TO LIVE confirms that Tuc Watkins will once again be returning to the soap as David and this time, he'll be on contract! Watkins was last seen just a few weeks ago when David blackmailed Kim into leaving town shortly after her wedding to Clint. At this time, there is no first air date for the actor (or any word on how long his contract is for), but we're so glad that DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES is letting ABC daytime "borrow" him once more!

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/latebreakingnews/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paul8148

I think they writing him off housewives. His boyfriend on the show left him.

Deleted User
Deleted User

:sleep:

One Life to Live is in the gutterest of gutters.
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

At least he's on contract. Hopefully that means this return is a little more stable. I was getting sick of the coming and going bullshit.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I like David... but I hope they don't always write him like a hyper 15 year old.

elizabeth1
Member Avatar

If they are just bringing him back to pair him with Kelly while Dorian is forced to look on, I'll pass. That scenario is enough to make me stop watching this show --no matter how much I love Strasser.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

This guy is seriously overrated.

Fuck you Valentini! Constantly going out of his way to get this guy on the show while letting talent like Duplaix and Clifton slip through the cracks.

Ugh.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Guess I'm the only one who's glad. I like David.

He's way more entertaining to me than Todd/Tea/Dani/Starr/Cole/Langston/Markko/Rex/Gigi.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

♥ Tammy ♥
Apr 20 2010, 03:30 PM
I like David... but I hope they don't always write him like a hyper 15 year old.
THIS!

I'm sick of the character being written as so juvenile and coming & going.
Edited by Q Steph, Apr 20 2010, 06:54 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I love Tuc but David needs a long sabbatical.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

I'm excited about his return. David is an amusing character sometimes.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Best casting news from OLTL in months!!!

I LOVE me some David/Tuc.

Welcome back home lover!
:)

lili
Member Avatar

Eric83
Apr 20 2010, 04:21 PM
:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

This guy is seriously overrated.

Fuck you Valentini! Constantly going out of his way to get this guy on the show while letting talent like Duplaix and Clifton slip through the cracks.

Ugh.
ICAM I like Tuc and David but his last "cameo" was ridiculous him hiding under the furniture in the RIDICULOUS way the used him to ship Kim (who was great) out of town.

Ron C and Valentini need to wake the hell up. They fire good actors like SC and DD and we are stuck w/the likes of FF and JPL.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

IMissAremid
Apr 20 2010, 04:35 PM
Guess I'm the only one who's glad. I like David.

He's way more entertaining to me than Todd/Tea/Dani/Starr/Cole/Langston/Markko/Rex/Gigi.
I like him. I'd like the return of David Vickeroshi or whatever he was called in his Buddhist mode.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

I don't watch OLTL anymore, but I do know that.....

Tuc Watkins= GUARANTEED laughs!!!

DeeDee
RIP GL

alstonboy4315
Apr 23 2010, 10:29 PM
I don't watch OLTL anymore, but I do know that.....

Tuc Watkins= GUARANTEED laughs!!!
Not if they pair him with Kelly.

kungfuwomn

I am betting that David will end up being Rex's father?,thus making Rex Bo's grandson and a buchanan.Also if they decide to have David and Dorian hook up again she could end up being his step-mom??.Cant think of anyone else on canvas that could be Rex's father they could always cast Rex's mother later on as someone who used to be on the show years ago??

elizabeth1
Member Avatar

I would rather have heard A Martinez was returning on contract for Dorian.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply