Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: May Sweeps Preview; May 4th issue
Topic Started: Apr 20 2010, 07:46 PM (7,778 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Apr 20 2010, 08:16 PM
So Hope won't be herself for the Alice tribute?
Maybe the Alice stuff will take place during the daytime, LoL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 20 2010, 08:22 PM
Quote:

Naturally, Sami is drawn to Rafe, but she still misses Rafe.
Is this supposed to read Sami is drawn to EJ but she still misses Rafe?
Yes. Sorry for the typo!

Daytime
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Apr 20 2010, 08:29 PM
This Hope story better not last a year or days won't get renewed!
I wonder if Corday's looked at the ratings? Days is a sinking ship!
I like Hope's story and would love it has to do with Princess Gina!

Please let it be Princess Gina!

BillieD
Member Avatar

I hope Chad is the son of Princess Gina and Stefano.

Thanks for posting.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Damn! I had to go back and fix three typos, LoL. I was trying to get the articles typed up as fast as possible before Glee game on.

Vivian shocks Victor with an impromptu wedding... Stephanie is vindictive and she plays a convincing victim (not villain)... Sami is drawn to EJ but misses Rafe.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 20 2010, 08:39 PM
Damn! I had to go back and fix three typos, LoL. I was trying to get the articles typed up as fast as possible before Glee game on.

Vivian shocks Victor with an impromptu wedding... Stephanie is vindictive and she plays a convincing victim (not villain)... Sami is drawn to EJ but misses Rafe.
OT, but Glee is rockin the Madonna tributes!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

BillieD
Member Avatar

Damn...I liked it better when she was going to be a villain...lol

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks Kenny.

I'm actually looking forward to all these stories, except these statements give me pause:
Quote:

"It's a circus, it really is a circus,

Quote:

With this story, Dena Higley has taken the cards of the baby-switch saga, tossed them into the air, re-shuffled and dealt them

fancyface78
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Apr 20 2010, 08:16 PM
Why isn't Bo in the May Previews?
These sound boring! Don't like the Hope stuff! I don't see a good May sweeps!
I don't see the show getting any good ratings out of this!
What about Bo and Hope's anniversary?
These don't mention Bo's return.
So Hope won't be herself for the Alice tribute?
That sucks!
She should be with Bo during this tribute!
The shows getting worse and worse!
Why would they change Hope's character? They really don't care about their longtime fans do they!
I'm not interested in Hope with Dr Baker at all! These writers suck!
Because Bo isn't going to be on for most of May.

six
Member Avatar

Most of this sounds pretty good.

With Will taking the picture to Chad, I guess it's going to be about him. I'd rather see Madeline and Kate as estranged sisters, than another kid for Stefano, but that does have potential. It's nice that Corday is optimistic, but I hope they have a back up plan to finish things in an interesting way if they don't have years.

I hope he's not overselling the Alice memorial, and that they really do have something amazing planned for her send off.

Thanks, Kenny.

DOOLFan85

BillieD
Apr 20 2010, 08:38 PM
I hope Chad is the son of Princess Gina and Stefano.

Thanks for posting.
I was thinking the same thing when Stefano was acting all scared. I wonder is he the real Princess Gina's son or Hope when she was under mind control for 4 years.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Hope and Stefano having a kid would be so insane.

But at this point... awesome.

Maybe they would claim Stefano manipulated Madeline, one of his former call girls, into raising Chad for him so Hope wouldn't have custody of him?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't get the point of the constant mentions of Higley in these previews. Whatever.

I can't wait to see Anna and Calliope. And I bet that Shane Donovan is Rafe's cellmate. Perhaps Eugene? There were those rumors soon after Arleen Sorkin's return was announced. Maybe they kept it under wraps.

I'm looking forward to the Phloe interaction and I hope there is a lot more to come.

Stephanie becoming vindicitive is awesome. She's been a complete waste since her pairing with Philip ended. Hopefully, this will give her a place on the show again. If not, send her off with Steve and Kayla.

I like that Hope being the mugger is revealed sooner rather than later. I'm not looking forward to seeing Dr. Baker again at all.

This secret concerning Stefano, Kate and Madeline better be good. I'll be disappointed if it just turns out to be revealed that Chad is Stefano's son.

Weird that Maggie is included with Victor and Vivian, yet nothing is said about her??

Why are people expecting a funeral in May or June? I thought it's been said on several occasions that the people coming back to visit are going to visit an ALIVE, but sick Alice. That's supposed to last throughout the summer. I don't expect Alice to pass away until Fall, probably closer to the 45th anniversary.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

This tells me nothing I didn't already about the Hope story........

AlisonLou

Quote:

I don't get the point of the constant mentions of Higley in these previews. Whatever.

I can't wait to see Anna and Calliope. And I bet that Shane Donovan is Rafe's cellmate. Perhaps Eugene? There were those rumors soon after Arleen Sorkin's return was announced. Maybe they kept it under wraps.

I'm looking forward to the Phloe interaction and I hope there is a lot more to come.

Stephanie becoming vindicitive is awesome. She's been a complete waste since her pairing with Philip ended. Hopefully, this will give her a place on the show again. If not, send her off with Steve and Kayla.

I like that Hope being the mugger is revealed sooner rather than later. I'm not looking forward to seeing Dr. Baker again at all.

This secret concerning Stefano, Kate and Madeline better be good. I'll be disappointed if it just turns out to be revealed that Chad is Stefano's son.

Weird that Maggie is included with Victor and Vivian, yet nothing is said about her??

Why are people expecting a funeral in May or June? I thought it's been said on several occasions that the people coming back to visit are going to visit an ALIVE, but sick Alice. That's supposed to last throughout the summer. I don't expect Alice to pass away until Fall, probably closer to the 45th anniversary.

Because everyone came back to film scenes these last few weeks. I doubt they will be bringing them back again later in the year. Who knows?
Edited by AlisonLou, Apr 20 2010, 09:13 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 20 2010, 09:03 PM
Maybe they would claim Stefano manipulated Madeline, one of his former call girls, into raising Chad for him so Hope wouldn't have custody of him?
That's an interesting theory. I think I like it.

six
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Apr 20 2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:

Because everyone came back to film scenes these last few weeks. I doubt they will be bringing them back again later in the year. Who knows?
Agreed.

On mentioning Highley all the time, they're probably trying to quash the rumors that she's gone.

If Chad is Stefano's and he knows about it, I can't see him leaving the kid's upbringing to someone else.
Edited by six, Apr 20 2010, 09:16 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Apr 20 2010, 09:08 PM
Judie the promo person and also Jason47 both said last week that the funeral for Alice was being filmed this week so it will air in mid-late June.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

six
Apr 20 2010, 09:14 PM
AlisonLou
Apr 20 2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:

Agreed.

On mentioning Highley all the time, they're probably trying to quash the rumors that she's gone.
Yep. I think that is exactly it LOL.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Are they really going to pair Maggie with Victor and throw her in a triangle with Vivian? LoL! That's the only reason we've probably had random Maggie/Victor scenes and her being mentioned with them (even though she wasn't included in the blurb).

Will love seeing Anna and Calliope sharing scenes!

I'm pretty sure it's obviously going to be Shane with Rafe in South America. I really, truly hope that Shane and Kim share scenes when Patsy Pease returns for Alice's tribute.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply