Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Article: Hope is the Mugger!; May 4th issue
Topic Started: Apr 20 2010, 07:55 PM (7,571 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Hope is the Mugger!

EJ becomes the next victim of the Salem whacker this week and it's revealed that pill-popping Hope is to blame! "She's only attacking men," explains Kristian Alfonso. "After her hurt and anger and what's taken place with Bo, this is how it's manifested itself."

But what's more... Hope has teamed up with the dastardly Dr. Baker to do it! Apparently, they met at a poker game. She won and he lost a ton of money, so she gets him to do her dirty work. She informs Dr. Baker that EJ is going to be their next victim. Dr. Baker is shocked. He thinks Hope is bonkers. "He tells Hope, 'Are you insane? He's a DiMera. They're going to kill us!' Hope is very calm and cool and doesn't really care and wants to see how far he'll go."

EJ spies Dr. Baker, prompting the dastardly doc to flee, leaving Hope to do the head-whacking. When Dr. Baker returns, he steals EJ's bank card. When EJ wakes up, he doesn't remember anything. Hope doesn't either. "Daytime Hope has no recollection of anything that takes place at night," explains Alfonso.

Eventually, Hope is assigned to investigate the mysterious muggings and she bumps into Dr. Baker along the way. "Baker sneaks up on her and she's like, 'Who are you?' He looks at her like she's crazy."

After Dr. Baker leaves, Hope discovers that EJ's bank account has been drained. Because of that, she assumes Nicole is the mugger. EJ does too.

By week's end, "nighttime" Hope pops more pills and has another meeting with Dr. Baker.

To find out what happens next, you'll have to stay tuned...

(Just an FYI, the photo that accompanies this article shows a terrified Dr. Baker holding his hands in the air as Hope aims a gun at him)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

A woman on a rampage against men everywhere? Have to say I kind of love that.

BradyB

THis really sounds like a good storyline. I just hope the writers don't mess it up!!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Ok I am loving this storyline now. :laugh: Can't wait to see Hope and Dr. Baker interact.

lene
Member Avatar

LOVE It!

DOOLFan85

All I have to say is ... Bo you better stay in Cali because Hope is coming to get you sucka!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This sounds pretty good!

Thanks, Kenny!

Deleted User
Deleted User

wow..is Gina back?? I think this is where their going..
Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I don't really get how this split personality thing is working. Is "nighttime Hope" just a manifestation of what "daytime Hope" really wants to do? Why did nighttime Hope both attack Justin and talk about marrying him--those seem incompatible if the issue is taking her rage at Bo out on all men? Unless the attack on Justin is a red herring?

Interesting, though! Thanks for posting!

jackie1133

Daytime Hope vs Nighttime Hope, lol. I love it..

six
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see Hope with Dr. Baker, but even if he lost a lot of money, it seems to crazy that he'd team up with a random woman to attack people. Maybe it'll play out more believably...

mbdimera
Member Avatar

The reasoning for Hope mugging men seems pretty shaky, but it should be entertaining. This is the kind of storyline that they should drag out for a least a few months.

Thanks Kenny. :)

AlisonLou

Considering the other stories on soaps right now this is crap! Hope poppin pills? Sorry but this isn't good!
This won't bring in the viewers! This is like Gina all over again and I hate it!
It's pretty bad when you have to have one of your lead actressess in a story with a guy she has never even interacted or had scenes with before and a character people could care less about! Hope and Dr Baker? That's about as bad as it gets!
Edited by AlisonLou, Apr 20 2010, 08:43 PM.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

ROTFL, I love it. Kristian is going to knock this out of the park!!! :rockon:

fancyface78
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Apr 20 2010, 08:41 PM
Considering the other stories on soaps right now this is crap! Hope poppin pills? Sorry but this isn't good!
This won't bring in the viewers! This is like Gina all over again and I hate it!
It's pretty bad when you have to have one of your lead actressess in a story with a giy she has never even interacted with before and a character people could care less about! Hope and Dr Baker? That's about as bad as it gets!
Sorry, I think you're in the minority. Most people I know are excited about this storyline.

AlisonLou

Fans nuts about Hope that is. I've seen better stuff then this on European soaps.

LadyM
Member Avatar

LOVE IT! KA is going to knock it out of the ball part, I don't think this storyline has anything to do with Princess Gine but thats JMO!

Thanx for posting! :)

fancyface78
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Apr 20 2010, 08:45 PM
Fans nuts about Hope that is. I've seen better stuff then this on European soaps.
By the looks of this thread, people are excited about the story and I don't think they would all label themselves as "fans nuts about Hope."

DOOLFan85

AlisonLou
Apr 20 2010, 08:45 PM
Then go watch Euro soaps

torn

WOW Hope is the mugger! You don't say!!!!!! Gee, I NEVER thought about that. *insert thick syrupy sarcasm*

I totally thinks it's Princess Gina, even though Bo stomped the chip. I think the chip was just a remote trigger, and the Phoenix put Gina permanently in the recesses of Hope's psychy. I think her recent stress is the trigger.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply