Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Article: Hope is the Mugger!; May 4th issue
Topic Started: Apr 20 2010, 07:55 PM (7,635 Views)
AlisonLou

It was such a confusing sl that I don't know where to start! Stephano was controlling Hope with a brainchip that was in Hope's head so she could steal paintings for him. There was the awful subsex Hope had with John. Turns out Gina and John were lovers. Anyway there is so much more but it's complicated. The brainchip ended up being removed from Hope's head by John and then bo stomped on it. So the chip is gone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

It was mindcontrol, but at one point there was a real Gina and Hope as Gina.

AlisonLou

esp13
Apr 21 2010, 11:32 AM
All of this sounds really bizarre. The disconnect between NH and DH really doesn't make any sense to me. NH somehow forcing Dr. Baker to be the actual whacker makes no sense to me. Maybe it will actually be an interesting story in some way, but I'm having a hard time getting past the whole WTF? aspect of it.
Me too!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Apr 21 2010, 08:47 PM
It was mindcontrol, but at one point there was a real Gina and Hope as Gina.
it turns out that the real princess gina was actually alive (she was thought to have died of a broken heart)... when she found out that Hope had taken over her life as Gina, she wanted to get as much info on her as possible... of course, by the time Gina had revealed herself to Hope/Gina, Hope was Hope again, so Gina locked Hope & Stefano in a turret together & went to Salem pretending to be Hope... long story short, Gina & Bo got married, since Bo thought it was Hope who was still suffering from side effects from having been Gina, but Gina tried to shoot Shawn D, since he had figured out the truth... Gina ended up getting shot & died... Bo thought that he had lost Hope again, but Greta (Gina's daughter) realized that the body in the casket was Gina's, so there was a DNA test to confirm the identity of the body... it was indeed Gina, so Bo & fellow Salemites started a search party for Hope & finally found her just as the castle & turret went up in flames... by that time, Hope was very pregnant & remembered nothing of her time as Gina, so she had no idea that John was the father of her unborn child...
and so began the baby switch storyline...

eventually, TPTB changed the paternity of Hope's child to Bo's!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sapphires
Member Avatar

I wonder if one of her drugs is Ambien. lol! This is like ripped from the headlines where people take that and then get in their cars and "sleep drive" and have accidents and never remember a thing! :shrug:

Kenny
Member Avatar

laylia
Apr 21 2010, 08:41 PM
could someone fill me in on princess Gina i missed that SL was she someone else, or a alter ago? both, brain control? I cant keep it all straight little help please lol
Here's the gist of the Gina story...

After Hope had been "killed" in a vat of acid in 1990, Stefano kidnapped her and brainwashed her to believe she was an art thief named Princess Gina. (Princess Gina was an actual woman -- a Hope lookalike -- who worked for Stefano years ago.)

In 1994, Hope returned to Salem with no recollection of who she was. She thought she was Gina, but it was later discovered that she was really Hope.

In 1998, Hope began investigating her past as Gina to discover what she did when she was under Stefano's control. To keep her from getting too close to the truth, Stefano once again turned her into Gina (via a chip he had implanted in her brain).

For months, "Gope" (Hope with Gina's personality) paraded around Salem pretending to be Hope. She found herself obsessed with John Black (apparently John and Gina had an affair years ago when they were both under Stefano's control). During John's honeymoon with Marlena, "Gope" kidnapped John and raped him on a submarine off the shore of Hawaii. She also had sex with Stefano. Later, she found herself pregnant and she didn't know who the father was.

When Bo realized that Stefano had turned Hope into Gina, he tracked them down in Europe and somehow helped Hope become herself again. However, before they could return to Salem, the real Princess Gina decided she wanted to get revenge on Hope for taking over her life, so she locked Hope in a castle turret with Stefano and she went back to Salem with Bo, parading around town pretending to be Hope.

Bo and "Hope" (really Princess Gina) were planning to get married on December 31, 1999. On the night of their wedding, Gina held Shawn at gunpoint on the rooftop of the Penthouse Grille. Marlena stumbled upon the scene and tried to save Shawn, but then Gina turned the gun on Marlena, threatening to kill her too. Bo rushed out, and when he saw what was going on, he shot Gina, killing her.

Weeks later, Bo found Hope alive and well in the castle turret with Stefano. He managed to save them before it burned down with them inside.

Hope finally gave birth to the baby (Zack), and for a while, they thought John was the father, but it was later discovered that Bo was the father because he and Hope had sex when they were both under Stefano's control for a while in Europe. (Yes, Stefano had turned Bo into a mime... very stupid.)

That's the long and short of it. I think.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wow Kenny, I'm amazed you remembered all that.

sungrey

There are just some stories you remember... and you shake your head and go "how did this get on the air?" Yes, the Garden of Eden also comes to mind, and don't get me started on THAT one. :)

darraholic
Member Avatar

I hated the Princess Gina storyline when it aired. But, after the crap we've had since then, I'd kill for a storyline like that again.

Best Scene of the Gina Storyline: Princess Gina holding Shawn hostage on the roof. I could watch that scene over and over again.
Edited by darraholic, Apr 22 2010, 07:51 AM.

JSE
Member Avatar

Sounds interesting. Was this brought on by Stefano visiting her at night through an armoire at Victor's house?

Kenny
Member Avatar

JSE
Apr 22 2010, 09:41 PM
Sounds interesting. Was this brought on by Stefano visiting her at night through an armoire at Victor's house?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it.

cassie1013

darraholic
Apr 22 2010, 07:49 AM
I hated the Princess Gina storyline when it aired. But, after the crap we've had since then, I'd kill for a storyline like that again.

Best Scene of the Gina Storyline: Princess Gina holding Shawn hostage on the roof. I could watch that scene over and over again.
Oh, definitely an awesome scene! In my top 3 for sure. I think coronation shooting would have to be my all time fave, though!

Quote:

It was such a confusing sl that I don't know where to start! Stephano was controlling Hope with a brainchip that was in Hope's head so she could steal paintings for him. There was the awful subsex Hope had with John. Turns out Gina and John were lovers. Anyway there is so much more but it's complicated. The brainchip ended up being removed from Hope's head by John and then bo stomped on it. So the chip is gone.

EH - Jope subsex was a hot scene, LoL! I don't think KA has anything that tops it!:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply