Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaps.com interview with James Scott
Topic Started: Apr 21 2010, 04:28 PM (15,182 Views)
Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Serendipity III
Apr 21 2010, 05:51 PM
Zoe_Zeppelin
Apr 21 2010, 05:45 PM
@ Serendipity - I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't hate JS. I promise. I've been a long-time fan since his pre-DOOL days. It just disheartening what TPTB have done to the character he portrays. EJ's anchored to dead weight and going no where fast. JS is a high-caliber actor with loads potential. Unfortunately, he's stuck with the same old recycled bullshit. James deserves better.
I do agree he deserves better. And IMO that can be achieved if he gets away from that dead weight Sami Brady. In order to be the ďwonderful and pureĒ Sami he will have to change. It looks like itís already begun, and that takes away from the character.
EJami won't last if EJ has to change for Sami. I can't be deliriously happy right now because his secret isn't out. When she forgives him, I'll be able to enjoy EJami completely. The way EJami should be.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aurianne
Member Avatar

James is so full of it. How many times is he going to say I don't know, to be honest? Please! He knows what's going down. You can bet your house on it. He used to hint all the time he knew what is happening. Stay tuned you're going to like what you see! It must not be good for EJAMI if he keeps pretending to have no more information than a lowly crack whore on the street. Now he's pretending he doesn't know what his scenes with Arianna mean. I don't know what they mean, but trust me, he sure does. Now he's playing dumb. Just say, you can't say! He keeps saying he doesn't know because he knows there's going to be fallout and he doesn't want to deal.

He sounds like he's reading the script from EJAMI fan site word for word. He has all the talking points memorized. He sounds like he's afraid for his life or his job. LMAO! Honestly how much free money and free goodies do some fans send this guy?

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

^ I agree with that. :) Well have to wait to see what happens next though.

TINA222
Member Avatar

EJ standing around telling the glittery one how beautiful she is? While she looks like a dirty wash rag? :puke: How is this using James in the best way they can? A prop for Miss Piggy? He might as well be one of those Chatty Kathy dolls where you pull their strings. I can not and will not believe this is what James wants. Not the guy who said he wants to be challenged by other actors like Joe and Ari. He is biding his time til he gets away from the succubus. I think James knows what is going down. He cant tell everything but in the past he at least trying to give Ejami fans hope. He isnt doing that. he knows it isnt going to be good and doesnt want to upset Ejami fans. I get that to a certain extent. What's he gonna say hey guys Ejami is doooooooooomed? :lol:
Edited by TINA222, Apr 21 2010, 06:13 PM.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

TINA222
Apr 21 2010, 06:09 PM
EJ standing around telling the glittery one how beautiful she is? While she looks like a dirty wash rag? :puke: How is this using James in the best way they can? A prop for Miss Piggy? He might as well be one of those Chatty Kathy dolls where you pull their strings I can not and will not believe this is what James wants. Not the guy who said he wants to be challenged by other actors like Joe and Ari. He is biding his time til he gets away from the succubus.
ROTFL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kiren
Member Avatar

TINA222
Apr 21 2010, 06:09 PM
EJ standing around telling the glittery one how beautiful she is? While she looks like a dirty wash rag? :puke: How is this using James in the best way they can? A prop for Miss Piggy? He might as well be one of those Chatty Kathy dolls where you pull their strings. I can not and will not believe this is what James wants. Not the guy who said he wants to be challenged by other actors like Joe and Ari. He is biding his time til he gets away from the succubus. I think James knows what is going down. He cant tell everything but in the past he at least trying to give Ejami fans hope. He isnt doing that. he knows it isnt going to be good and doesnt want to upset Ejami fans. I get that to a certain extent. What's he gonna say hey guys Ejami is doooooooooomed? :lol:
I think the point is that EJ loves Sami and thinks she's beautiful even when she looks like...a mom of crazy 1 + 3 year olds on an average day.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I may not be entirely happy with EJ characterization these days but EJ Wells/Dimera was def. THE BEST CHARACTER EVER on Days. James does have a good handle on EJ but at the same time I'm not too crazy about the reactionary stuff, one the of the appeals of Vintage EJ was that he was a mover and shaker. James did a good job with this interview.

Thanks for posting.
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 21 2010, 06:25 PM.

Criss33
Member Avatar

EJ loves Sami as is, no change needed for this relationship to work, cut from the same cloth. Just like he forgave her she will forgive him. They will be the best gray couple on daytime tv.... Can't wait
Edited by Criss33, Apr 21 2010, 06:35 PM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

and that's all some want to see EJ do. Kissing her ugly ass. Never mind James can do so much more. Are we going to see EJ 's dark side or even grey side? No. Just EJ saying how beautiful Sami is in her sweatpants and stringy hair. I want to see EJ kicking someone's. Putting a hit on someone. You may be ok with EJ kissing her ass but some are not. EJ the ballless wimp doesnt appeal to most. If a character has to be sacrificed just so a couple can happen? No thanks. Please dont tell me its not gonna happen. it already has. James has no storyline other than being a prop for Sami.
Edited by TINA222, Apr 21 2010, 06:34 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 21 2010, 06:25 PM
I may not be entirely happy with EJ characterization these days but EJ Wells/Dimera was def. THE BEST CHARACTER EVER on Days. James does have a good handle on EJ but at the same time I'm not too crazy about the reactionary stuff, one the of the appeals of Vintage EJ was that he was a mover and shaker. James did a good job with this interview.

Thanks for posting.
It sounds immature of me but I would have said EJ was the best character ever on DAYS if he stayed sexy, witty, intelligent 2007 EJ. He is getting little flashes of wit, but I need some nakey EJ and intelligence? I don't figure anyone but some of the vets to be truly intelligent at the moment.

Kiren
Member Avatar

TINA222
Apr 21 2010, 06:29 PM
and that's all some want to see EJ do. Kissing her ugly ass. Never mind James can do so much more. Are we going to see EJ 's dark side or even grey side? No. Just EJ saying how beautiful Sami is in her sweatpants and stringy hair. I want to see EJ kicking someone's. Putting a hit on someone. You may be ok with EJ kissing her ass but some are not. EJ the ballless wimp doesnt appeal to most. If a character has to be sacrificed just so a couple can happen? No thanks.
I hate the completely dark EJ. It's so dull. I don;t want to see him put a hit out on anyone because it seems like Stefano and Victor are the only ones i can root for putting a hit out on someone. I think we can see EJ's grey side after Sami's accepted him-after the secret it out which I fully believe is gonna happen.

I have a question for you. What if Sami did accept EJ with flaws and all,Completely. And they were that couple together, like Kate/Stefano but still different cause' I don;t do doubles. What would you think of EJami then? I just want to see how a non-EJami fan would react, could we have a turner?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Aurianne
Apr 21 2010, 06:08 PM
He sounds like he's reading the script from EJAMI fan site word for word. He has all the talking points memorized. He sounds like he's afraid for his life or his job. LMAO!
LMFAO! I thought that too, especially with the "cut from the same cloth" bullshit that he said. EJ is cut from the same cloth as half the people in Salem....the stupid cloth.

If JS truly likes what EJ is when he is with Sami, I must attribute that job security with NBC's golden girl. For awhile there, he was suave, sexy, bold, and in control. Now he is just reactionary. It's sad how far he has fallen.

And sometimes I believe it when JS says that he doesn't own a tv...he has no clue how bad this shit has gotten.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Ignoring that James and AS have no chemistry? That AS is a terrible actress who brings everyone around her down? Those things will not change.

Kiren
Member Avatar

Alligato
Apr 21 2010, 06:40 PM
Aurianne
Apr 21 2010, 06:08 PM
He sounds like he's reading the script from EJAMI fan site word for word. He has all the talking points memorized. He sounds like he's afraid for his life or his job. LMAO!
LMFAO! I thought that too, especially with the "cut from the same cloth" bullshit that he said. EJ is cut from the same cloth as half the people in Salem....the stupid cloth.

If JS truly likes what EJ is when he is with Sami, I must attribute that job security with NBC's golden girl. For awhile there, he was suave, sexy, bold, and in control. Now he is just reactionary. It's sad how far he has fallen.

And sometimes I believe it when JS says that he doesn't own a tv...he has no clue how bad this shit has gotten.
I don't think he said he likes how he is w/Sami, I think he said he likes the possibility of what could be.

Kiren
Member Avatar

TINA222
Apr 21 2010, 06:41 PM
Ignoring that James and AS have no chemistry? That AS is a terrible actress who brings everyone around her down? Those things will not change.
Zero Chemistry? I think thousands of EJami fans would beg to differ. Their chemistry-for me-was the first thing that drew me in. And their sexiness. GG is the only character who brings down the cast on DAYS..no there's LH as well. They bring nothing to the table for me, GG brings down Ali most of all including anyone I've ever seen him with and Linds(though I adore her as a person) needs acting tips from her husband.
Edited by Kiren, Apr 21 2010, 06:46 PM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Sure he would. If things could be fixed but he doesnt sound like he believes they can be. I want to be a six foot super model but its never going to happen. :lol: its a nice thought but its not reality. :lol:

Kiren
Member Avatar

TINA222
Apr 21 2010, 06:48 PM
Sure he would. If things could be fixed but he doesnt sound like he believes they can be. I want to be a six foot super model but its never going to happen. :lol: its a nice thought but its not reality. :lol:
Really, are we reading the same article. He doesn't seem doubtful of EJami at all. It does look like he's saying Sami has to revert a bit back to her awesome bitch self. Reading between the lines about the 18-24 months comment.

lysie
Member Avatar

Samantha Dimera
Apr 21 2010, 06:45 PM
TINA222
Apr 21 2010, 06:41 PM
Zero Chemistry? I think thousands of EJami fans would beg to differ. Their chemistry-for me-was the first thing that drew me in. And their sexiness. GG is the only character who brings down the cast on DAYS..no there's LH as well. They bring nothing to the table for me, GG brings down Ali most of all including anyone I've ever seen him with and Linds(though I adore her as a person) needs acting tips from her husband.
Yeah, I don't agree with most of this.

James gets on my nerves in interviews. I'm not really sure what it is.

strawberry1971

I love this article about James...EJ and Sami!!! Can't wait.

Thanks so much for posting :).

TINA222
Member Avatar

James has been saying that for a long time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply