Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaps.com interview with James Scott
Topic Started: Apr 21 2010, 04:28 PM (15,069 Views)
Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

lysie
Apr 21 2010, 06:52 PM
Samantha Dimera
Apr 21 2010, 06:45 PM
TINA222
Apr 21 2010, 06:41 PM
Ignoring that James and AS have no chemistry? That AS is a terrible actress who brings everyone around her down? Those things will not change.
Zero Chemistry? I think thousands of EJami fans would beg to differ. Their chemistry-for me-was the first thing that drew me in. And their sexiness. GG is the only character who brings down the cast on DAYS..no there's LH as well. They bring nothing to the table for me, GG brings down Ali most of all including anyone I've ever seen him with and Linds(though I adore her as a person) needs acting tips from her husband.
Yeah, I don't agree with most of this.

James gets on my nerves in interviews. I'm not really sure what it is.
Galen gets on my nerves in interviews. I know what it is. :hmmph:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Sariah
Apr 21 2010, 05:42 PM
Aliaron
Apr 21 2010, 05:14 PM
You know why James is everywhere? They've been pimping his character for the last fucking 4 or 5 years! What other newbie character has had every character, especially the vets dumb down, to pimp him as much as EJ Dimera.
Melanie Layton.
They only began pimping her NOW!

and James should really learn not to speak for others especially when that other person has tried not to pick sides....and commented on numerous occassions she wouldn't do that and he does it for her, what a jackass.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Apr 21 2010, 07:05 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

lysie
Apr 21 2010, 06:52 PM
Samantha Dimera
Apr 21 2010, 06:45 PM
TINA222
Apr 21 2010, 06:41 PM
Ignoring that James and AS have no chemistry? That AS is a terrible actress who brings everyone around her down? Those things will not change.
Zero Chemistry? I think thousands of EJami fans would beg to differ. Their chemistry-for me-was the first thing that drew me in. And their sexiness. GG is the only character who brings down the cast on DAYS..no there's LH as well. They bring nothing to the table for me, GG brings down Ali most of all including anyone I've ever seen him with and Linds(though I adore her as a person) needs acting tips from her husband.
Yeah, I don't agree with most of this.

James gets on my nerves in interviews. I'm not really sure what it is.
You're not the only one lysie. Each interview he gives is worse than the last. I take almost everything he says with a grain of salt because he's been known to contradict himself.

He's claimed to not even own a tv, yet he's admitted that he loved Married with Children. I still have that article saved somewhere.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 21 2010, 07:04 PM
Sariah
Aliaron
You know why James is everywhere? They've been pimping his character for the last fucking 4 or 5 years! What other newbie character has had every character, especially the vets dumb down, to pimp him as much as EJ Dimera.
Melanie Layton.

and James should really learn not to speak for others especially when that other person has tried not to pick sides....and commented on numerous occassions she wouldn't do that and he does it for her, what a jackass.
I was just going to type that...he really threw AS under the bus! She doesnt like to play fanbases against each other or choose sides, usually twitting to all her fanbases.

JS=open mouth, insert foot!

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

LuvingLumi
Sariah
Aliaron
Melanie Layton.

James needs to learn how to give decent UNBIASED interviews.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Apr 21 2010, 07:10 PM
LuvingLumi
Sariah

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I was just going to type that...he really threw AS under the bus! She doesnt like to play fanbases against each other or choose sides, usually twitting to all her fanbases.

JS=open mouth, insert foot!
100% correct!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
He probably doesn't think it's a big deal.

Quote:

He's claimed to not even own a tv, yet he's admitted that he loved Married with Children. I still have that article saved somewhere
He's most likely not completely sheltered from tv. People generally don't want to take the time to qualify their statements with all the variables.

ETA: where is all this coming from? I thought people generally like James Scott/EJ on this board. I was beginning to think this was an Alison Sweeney mommy blog post.
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 21 2010, 07:16 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sorry, folks, I'm fresh outta pizza. You're on your own here.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Halloween Family
Apr 21 2010, 07:14 PM
LuvingLumi

Quote:

He's claimed to not even own a tv, yet he's admitted that he loved Married with Children. I still have that article saved somewhere
He's most likely not completely sheltered from tv. People generally don't want to take the time to qualify their statements with all the variables.

ETA: where is all this coming from? I thought people generally like James Scott/EJ on this board. I was beginning to think this was an Alison Sweeney mommy blog post.
Oh he's been working with Ali for over 4 years now, he knows how important it is to her to stay neutral and let's face it she's said it on MULTIPLE occassions.....at the very least....if he doesn't know he shouldn't say and if he doesn't think it's a big deal then let her say that not him...it's not his place frankly....

lysie
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
LuvingLumi

Quote:

LOL. It is typically just me and a couple of other people that seem annoyed by his interviews, and I was late to the party and didn't have much to add this time.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
I'm a fan of JS. I'm NOT a fan of current pussified EJ. ;)

Please give this man his balls back, and make him chase a woman who doesn't need to be convinced or manipulated to want him back.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 21 2010, 07:20 PM
Halloween Family
LuvingLumi

Quote:

Oh he's been working with Ali for over 4 years now, he knows how important it is to her to stay neutral and let's face it she's said it on MULTIPLE occassions.....at the very least....if he doesn't know he shouldn't say and if he doesn't think it's a big deal then let her say that not him...it's not his place frankly....
ITA with you.. Does JS speak for Ali now? I doubt it. He needs to shut up. Everytime he is interviewed he contradicts the last interview he did.

Kiren
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Apr 21 2010, 07:23 PM
LuvingLumi
Halloween Family

ITA with you.. Does JS speak for Ali now? I doubt it. He needs to shut up. Everytime he is interviewed he contradicts the last interview he did.
How's that?

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I thought we'd be fresh outta vitriol from the past few articles but it's good to see this board has endurance!

I like JS but I'll say it looks like he toes the party line just like every other actor on Days. I guess the publicists are keeping tight nooses around their necks to surpress any bad press. He was way more fun when he used to shoot his mouth off stating his genuine opinions.

Any one else note, in one of the Dallas videos, CC imply under her breath that the writing sucked?

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Apr 21 2010, 07:23 PM
LuvingLumi
Halloween Family

I've been saying that exact same thing.
Edited by Zoe_Zeppelin, Apr 21 2010, 07:28 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 21 2010, 07:25 PM
I thought we'd be fresh outta vitriol from the past few articles but it's good to see this board has endurance!

I like JS but I'll say it looks like he toes the party line just like every other actor on Days. I guess the publicists are keeping tight nooses around their necks to surpress any bad press. He was way more fun when he used to shoot his mouth off stating his genuine opinions.

Any one else note, in one of the Dallas videos, CC imply under her breath that the writing sucked?
I haven't seen that, but I feel like they've all been implying that in interviews lately. James doesn't here, though. I don't feel like he toes the party line at all. As a matter of fact, I think he's the worst at it. There's a happy medium somewhere between what AS does and what JS does, lol.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Is that something that she requested/mentioned to him directly? I know she's said that on the net various times but I cannot fathom a (nonsoapfan)guy being that dialed into the net. I can't imagine that she would be pissed at him for something like that. Maybe roll her eyes and say, "oh great! see what you started with your comment" kind of thing since she Twitters and whatnot.

Quote:

LOL. It is typically just me and a couple of other people that seem annoyed by his interviews, and I was late to the party and didn't have much to add this time
Lysie, I know you aren't much of an EJ or James fan but I was just surprised to see this much negativity towards him (not that there's anything wrong with that). I just was wondering what was up. He does have a way with words, I give him that.
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 21 2010, 07:30 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar

Zoe_Zeppelin
Apr 21 2010, 07:21 PM
Halloween Family
I'm a fan of JS. I'm NOT a fan of current pussified EJ. ;)

Please give this man his balls back, and make him chase a woman who doesn't need to be convinced or manipulated to want him back.
I agree that Sami should start chasing EJ soon! That's why I want some skank in the SL to mix it up so Sami can fight for EJ. Sami's actually going to be torn, unlike last time. She denied it completely even when the viewers could see how Sami was feeling the turmoil, but it wasn't enough. Now it's come straight from Ali's mouth - Sami's not going to be able to deny her feelings anymore. So though I love the man fighting for the woman's heart, it's Sami's turn..

Edited by Kiren, Apr 21 2010, 07:31 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mer4santo
Apr 21 2010, 07:25 PM

I honestly don't see why anyone puts any stock in any interviews these guys give.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Halloween Family
So people aren't allowed to change their opinions? I've noticed that it's been far from being just me who can no longer stand the character and can barely tolerate the actor. I used to really like EJ and even though I think JS says a lot of dumb stuff, I was indifferent to him as a person. Now--both the character and the actor are welcome to leave the show anytime.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply