Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: May Sweeps Preview; May 4th issue
Topic Started: Apr 22 2010, 01:10 PM (3,168 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

As spring gets under way in Salem, pasts are explored and a pair of heroines find themselves at the breaking point.

-Stefano takes Will under his wing, much to Sami's dismay.

-Rafe is determined to find out who helped Anna kidnap Sydney.

-When Madeline, who shares a mysterious past with Kate and Stefano, urges Chad to move away from Salem, he questions why.

-Stephanie worries that Phillip has done something to jeopardize his relationship with Melanie, so she decides to shore up her relationship with Nathan.

-Maggie begins to see a different side of Victor.

-Chloe thinks Carly is playing mind games with her and confides her fears to Daniel. Daniel decides to move up their wedding date.

-Against her family's advice, Sami moves into the DiMera mansion, where she and EJ begin to bond.

-Hope begins to feel pressure of breaking the mugging case and caring for a troubled Ciara.

-Brady is stunned when he learns more about Arianna's shady past.

-All of Salem is devasted when Alice Horton's health takes a turn for the worse.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Will be skipping May altogether ....

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Don't question it, Chad, just go away, and take Melanie with you.

I'm tepidly interested in Will and Stefano, though it will undoubtedly amount to nothing.

Ugh to Stephanie "shoring up" her relationship with Nathan; I SWEAR, if Stephanie winds up pregnant by Nathan--gag.

Thanks for posting!

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Thanks Angie! :)

Quote:

-Against her family's advice, Sami moves into the DiMera mansion, where she and EJ begin to bond.
:puke:

Quote:

This should be interesting.

Quote:

-All of Salem is devasted when Alice Horton's health takes a turn for the worse.

Aww...poor Alice. :(

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

SOW shouldn't even bother. Their previews are as much of a joke now as SID's.

Anyway, glad we at least got a Maggie spoiler here after seeing her mentioned in the SOD previews with no info on what she will be doing. Interesting.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Stefano takes Will under his wing? How incredibly random.

I'm mildly interested in Maggie/Victor. It sounds to me like they're setting up a love triangle with the three oldest characters on the show, which IMO should be commended. Kudos to the writers if it actually gets some play.

I wonder what comes out about Arianna's past?

Where's Nicole?

Thanks Angie!

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Apr 22 2010, 01:20 PM
What? I thought you liked vague spoilers? LoL

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

PhoenixRising05

Anyway, glad we at least got a Maggie spoiler here after seeing her mentioned in the SOD previews with no info on what she will be doing. Interesting.
I actually thought these were a bit better than what SOW usually has for sweeps spoilers.

six
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 22 2010, 01:22 PM

That's actually pretty classic Stefano, imo. He always used to want a Brady soldier. I'm just surprised Will could get taken in by him. He's usually good at seeing through that kind of thing.

I can't believe they might actually test mictor. Who was it that promised to run the shipper site? Lysie, or SocR? It makes me wonder about the rumors about the lady who plays Caroline being ill, though. A Caroline/Victor/Vivian triangle seems like the more natural choice, and letting Don Craig out of that post office he's been trapped in all this time, so he can date Maggie.

Chad is so a Dimera with this new spoiler coming out.

I'm looking forward to the Ari spoiler, too. She'd be better as a bad girl, who was more like Teresa.
Edited by six, Apr 22 2010, 01:32 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

six
Apr 22 2010, 01:31 PM
Kenny
That's actually pretty classic Stefano, imo. He always used to want a Brady soldier. I'm just surprised Will could get taken in by him. He's usually good at seeing through that kind of thing.
Oh, I understand that.

The reason I said it's random is because, well... I just can't see Will becoming a DiMera soldier. In any capacity. The physical juxtaposition between big bad Stefano and gay-face Will is going to be interesting to watch, LoL.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Kenny
Apr 22 2010, 01:35 PM
six
Kenny
Oh, I understand that.

The reason I said it's random is because, well... I just can't see Will becoming a DiMera soldier. In any capacity. The physical juxtaposition between big bad Stefano and gay-face Will is going to be interesting to watch, LoL.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Kenny
The physical juxtaposition between big bad Stefano and gay-face Will is going to be interesting to watch, LoL.
:laugh:

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Kenny

I can't believe they might actually test mictor. Who was it that promised to run the shipper site? Lysie, or SocR? It makes me wonder about the rumors about the lady who plays Caroline being ill, though. A Caroline/Victor/Vivian triangle seems like the more natural choice, and letting Don Craig out of that post office he's been trapped in all this time, so he can date Maggie.

Chad is so a Dimera with this new spoiler coming out.

I'm looking forward to the Ari spoiler, too. She'd be better as a bad girl, who was more like Teresa.
That would be me.....MAGSTER: The Grump and the Gossip. Because you're never too old for some lovin'.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05

I actually preferred SOW's preview this time (or maybe just Angie's write-up of it) to Corday's crap he dictated to SOD.

A lot of this seems like it is actually new info, but doesn't totally give the story away either.

Manda1

Can someone help me out with who the two heroine’s almost at breaking point are?

Interesting that Nicole’s name is not mentioned at all since she was on everyday prior to her mat leave....

How much more shadier can Arianna’s past get? Was she one of the Dimera call girls too? I know let’s make every woman in Salem one, or an ex-one....

Rafe is obviously getting all the action and storyline in May with his adventures to South America, ending up in prison, - probably escaping, meeting Shane – that’s about all I am really looking forward too from this list.... although I am quite interested in what Stefano has up his sleeve for Will....hope Lucas puts a stop to it when he comes back will Allie for Alice’s funeral.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Seriously. Will is a twig. And he looks like a drag queen. I just can't see Stefano taking him under his wing and turning him into a big bad DiMera soldier, LoL. it's laughable.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kenny
six
Kenny
Oh, I understand that.

LOL. Too true.

CapeSafe

Against her family's advice, Sami moves into the DiMera mansion, where she and EJ begin to bond :puke: :puke:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 22 2010, 01:10 PM
-Stefano takes Will under his wing, much to Sami's dismay.

-Maggie begins to see a different side of Victor.

I really like the spoiler about Stefano taking Will under his wing. That sounds like a great idea! All his life, Will has been brought up to believe that Stefano is some big scary monster. It's going to be interesting for him to really get to know Stefano and see a side of him that the Bradys don't brainwash their own into seeing.

I'm really not liking any potential pairing with Maggie and Victor. It's just not right, especially for Maggie's character. I don't think she would ever fall for someone like Victor. Ever. And so soon after Mickey's death? I doubt anything major happens so soon, like romance, but it looks like it's going to head that way. Not liking that at all.

Now that there's some life in the character of Arianna, I'm interested in her past as well.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Manda1
Apr 22 2010, 01:42 PM
Can someone help me out with who the two heroine’s almost at breaking point are?
One of the heroines at the breaking point would be Hope.

Not sure about the other... could be Stephanie, Chloe or Sami.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply