Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: May Sweeps Preview; May 4th issue
Topic Started: Apr 22 2010, 01:10 PM (3,083 Views)
Aurianne
Member Avatar

Hey theres a few spoilers that actually contain some new info I've never seen before. Imagine that!

Most of it is the same old we've been seeing for months.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aurianne
Member Avatar

Manda1
Apr 22 2010, 02:20 PM
Kenny
Apr 22 2010, 01:56 PM
six
Apr 22 2010, 01:52 PM
I really hope Sami is at least partially back to herself when she moves into the mansion, and we get some classic Sami/Kate scenes.
That would be nice, but I want more than just scenes. I want a story. A good story.

This never-ending Sami/EJ/Rafe merry-go-round isn't a story to me. I'm so bored of it. And Sami moving into the mansion just seems odd. It seems forced.
Sami moving into the Dimera mansion is insane writing!

EJ tried to stop her taking Johnny out of that mansion the last time she tried to leave after living there....why would she risk a repeat?

There has been absolutely NO build up showing on Sami’s side why she would suddenly switch her last 2-year mantra and go and live in the Dimera mansion.....she’s saying hell no this week of OK then ‘What shall I pack?’ next week – would it be fair to say that this is obviously an impulsive decision on Sami’s part that hasn’t been really thought through? There is no build up to this story it is moving at warp speed!

Week 1 Will you move in to the Dimera dungeons [Sami’s words not mine]?
Week 2 kiss and reconnect
Week 3 moving in to the Dimera dungeons with everyone except for Allie
Week 4 sex under duress maybe [better not ask JS to describe it what actually is sex under duress anyway?)
Week 5 lies exposed and ejami over for another 2-years! One can only hope!

For Sami without being brain washed to voluntarily go and live at Di mansion with Stefano and Kate – another person that she knows hates her guts and tried to poison Chloe.....? As I said Sami is looking a little mentally ill in this storyline! Sami just wouldn’t go on this suicide mission if she was sane.....JMO....she would have thrown EJ out so that Will would have not moved out....

It is so contrived so that we can have an Ejami story [such as it is] apart from EJ lying through his teeth to Sami in every episode I don’t see that they have a story at the moment. Covering up with lies on a daily basis for me does not a riveting or even sweeps ‘story’ make.

Ejami is not just a rape-mance it's now a lie-mance! Can't wait to it explodes into a million fragments so it's impossible to imagine recovery of that diabolical paring!
The writing is horrible. Nothing these characters do make any sense from beginnning to end. Rafe refuses to forgive Sami which is unbelievable. At the same time he's worried about EJ manipulating Sami. He doesn't want EJ to hurt Sami again, yet he passively let's EJ manipulate away. Rafe could get Sami away from EJ by snapping his fingers and say let's go on vacation with the kids to get them away from Stefano. She would jump and do whatever Rafe wanted. Rafe wants to find Anna because he somehow knows it's the key to getting back together. Somehow Arianna know this too! Now Sami will go to the mansion with little convincing. Will is living at the mansion with EJ who he tried to get away from because he hates him. Who will live at Sami's house? Will should go back to Sami's LMAO! They're all one big happy family now, and we're supposed to believe this. Ej loved making Sami suffer, then in 2 days he realizes he made a big mistake and loves Sami. Unwatchable.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Apr 22 2010, 01:39 PM
six
Apr 22 2010, 01:31 PM
Kenny
Apr 22 2010, 01:22 PM
Stefano takes Will under his wing? How incredibly random.

That's actually pretty classic Stefano, imo. He always used to want a Brady soldier. I'm just surprised Will could get taken in by him. He's usually good at seeing through that kind of thing.

I can't believe they might actually test mictor. Who was it that promised to run the shipper site? Lysie, or SocR? It makes me wonder about the rumors about the lady who plays Caroline being ill, though. A Caroline/Victor/Vivian triangle seems like the more natural choice, and letting Don Craig out of that post office he's been trapped in all this time, so he can date Maggie.

Chad is so a Dimera with this new spoiler coming out.

I'm looking forward to the Ari spoiler, too. She'd be better as a bad girl, who was more like Teresa.
That would be me.....MAGSTER: The Grump and the Gossip. Because you're never too old for some lovin'.
Yep...totally Lysie's site. But I plan to be a charter member. ;)

Deleted User
Deleted User

The only interesting part of DOOL now is, the Brady/Arianna/Nicole triangle..because its new and fresh, DOOL hasn't had anything new lately besides that..they just keep adding more and more to each storyline and it never fucking ends! JUST END!
Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

I agree! End it please! So sick of the babyswitch story!
I hope they don't do it with Hope's story. I don't want her pill addiction dragged out for years!

Kenny
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Apr 22 2010, 07:02 PM
I hope they don't do it with Hope's story. I don't want her pill addiction dragged out for years!
The only character on this show who's allowed to have a long-term uninterruped story is Sami, so no worries. Hope's pill popping story will probably be over by mid-June, if not before.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 22 2010, 07:06 PM
AlisonLou
Apr 22 2010, 07:02 PM
The only character on this show who's allowed to have a long-term uninterruped story is Sami, so no worries. Hope's pill popping story will probably be over by mid-June, if not before.
LOL so true.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Aurianne
Apr 22 2010, 03:07 PM
Manda1
Apr 22 2010, 02:20 PM
Kenny
Apr 22 2010, 01:56 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepstory. A good story.

This never-ending Sami/EJ/Rafe merry-go-round isn't a story to me. I'm so bored of it. And Sami moving into the mansion just seems odd. It seems forced.
Sami moving into the Dimera mansion is insane writing!

EJ tried to stop her taking Johnny out of that mansion the last time she tried to leave after living there....why would she risk a repeat?

There has been absolutely NO build up showing on Sami’s side why she would suddenly switch her last 2-year mantra and go and live in the Dimera mansion.....she’s saying hell no this week of OK then ‘What shall I pack?’ next week – would it be fair to say that this is obviously an impulsive decision on Sami’s part that hasn’t been really thought through? There is no build up to this story it is moving at warp speed!

Week 1 Will you move in to the Dimera dungeons [Sami’s words not mine]?
Week 2 kiss and reconnect
Week 3 moving in to the Dimera dungeons with everyone except for Allie
Week 4 sex under duress maybe [better not ask JS to describe it what actually is sex under duress anyway?)
Week 5 lies exposed and ejami over for another 2-years! One can only hope!

For Sami without being brain washed to voluntarily go and live at Di mansion with Stefano and Kate – another person that she knows hates her guts and tried to poison Chloe.....? As I said Sami is looking a little mentally ill in this storyline! Sami just wouldn’t go on this suicide mission if she was sane.....JMO....she would have thrown EJ out so that Will would have not moved out....

It is so contrived so that we can have an Ejami story [such as it is] apart from EJ lying through his teeth to Sami in every episode I don’t see that they have a story at the moment. Covering up with lies on a daily basis for me does not a riveting or even sweeps ‘story’ make.

Ejami is not just a rape-mance it's now a lie-mance! Can't wait to it explodes into a million fragments so it's impossible to imagine recovery of that diabolical paring!
The writing is horrible. Nothing these characters do make any sense from beginnning to end. Rafe refuses to forgive Sami which is unbelievable. At the same time he's worried about EJ manipulating Sami. He doesn't want EJ to hurt Sami again, yet he passively let's EJ manipulate away. Rafe could get Sami away from EJ by snapping his fingers and say let's go on vacation with the kids to get them away from Stefano. She would jump and do whatever Rafe wanted. Rafe wants to find Anna because he somehow knows it's the key to getting back together. Somehow Arianna know this too! Now Sami will go to the mansion with little convincing. Will is living at the mansion with EJ who he tried to get away from because he hates him. Who will live at Sami's house? Will should go back to Sami's LMAO! They're all one big happy family now, and we're supposed to believe this. Ej loved making Sami suffer, then in 2 days he realizes he made a big mistake and loves Sami. Unwatchable.
So true. It's like they threw those old scripts up in the air and then put them together in whatever order they picked them up. Nothing flows or is consistent or makes any sense, and it's getting worse.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Hot Damn, Stefano!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply