Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Different World
Topic Started: Apr 23 2010, 06:00 PM (830 Views)
Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I freaking loved this show!

Whitley and Dwayne :wub:

I'll be back to share more of my memories of this AWESOME show!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

That was a nice walk down memory lane. I adored this show, and when it originally aired I was only like 6!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I loved all the characters on this show. Season 1 was really horrible, Lisa Bonet could NOT carry a show. It was much better as an ensemble cast. IMO, the show got better and better as the seasons went on Seasons 5 and 6 are my favorites.

I wish that Boyz II Men theme was on Youtube. I can't find it. :(

What are some of you guys' favorite episodes and pairings?

My pairings:
Whitley and Dwayne
Freddie and Ron
Kim and Ron
Jaleesa and Walter

Most of my fave episodes are from Season5/6: The episode where Gina was being abused by her boyfriend, the episode where Tupac guest starred, the Mammy episode where Kim did that fabulous performance at the end, all of the episodes of the Dwayne/Whitley/Byron triangle, and also the one where Gina posted the DIGIT HO sign on Charmaine's back. LOL

I'll post more later.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

TV One is showing the reruns, just finished watching the series two part finale When One Door Closes.

Always hated the fight between Dwayne and Ron over the Grammar Boy idea....really raw.

I must be the only one that absofuckinglutely HATED Charmaine :flipoff: ....god, she was annoying as fuck, I always liked Gina better.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Don't remember Gina at all. At least, don't think so.
It was ALL about Whitley and Dwayne. HOT! Hot! HOT!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply