Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of April 26th; Sami comes to EJ's rescue...
Topic Started: Apr 23 2010, 07:54 PM (2,464 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

^^Oooh, you think we'll get some funeral scenes....

that sounded so off....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 27 2010, 10:58 AM

that sounded so off....
ROFL!

I kind of think we will. But not on NBC apparently. I'm not attached to NBC.com (actually I loathe it), but does that not seem weird?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Criss33
Member Avatar

TMoore8114
Apr 24 2010, 06:17 PM
VetsRock
Apr 24 2010, 03:08 PM
aimees76
Apr 23 2010, 10:34 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I to one of the thousands,but I turned out for over a year
I'm a new viewer and I'm loving the show. I started watching in December of 2009 - I however did watch in the 80s and 90s but tuned out when Marlena become possessed by the devil. I am loving Sami/EJ and honestly I think they are the only couple I would tune back into soaps for. I do admit to watching the whole show. I like it. Overall I think it's well done and focuses on family which I have missed on many other soaps I've tried to watch.

So that just goes to show that for every person that leaves a show there is some who are new.

Tina~
Hi Tina Welcome :wave:

Great to see you here!!! I am loving how Sami kissed EJ after he got hit, and now EJ doesn't remember the kiss. This leaves Sami to deal with her true feelings for EJ, and for her to go after him. Now it willbe Sami's turn for people to point it out to her that she is in love with EJ. DOOL has done a 180 with EJ and Sami's story for the better, and trying to rebuild it so that both of them are in love with each other but don't want to be the first to admit it for a while so there will be alot of heat, passion, sexual tension etc!!!!
Totally a must see :popcorn:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Apr 27 2010, 11:07 AM
LuvingLumi

that sounded so off....
ROFL!

I kind of think we will. But not on NBC apparently. I'm not attached to NBC.com (actually I loathe it), but does that not seem weird?
I agree - that definitely seems odd. Why wouldn't NBC show it on their own site? :huh1:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

lysie
Apr 27 2010, 11:07 AM
LuvingLumi

that sounded so off....
ROFL!

Yes, it does seem off but then again this is Days where everything seems off lately. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply