Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Suds Report: April 23, 2010
Topic Started: Apr 24 2010, 02:45 AM (3,484 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Suds/Articles/100423_suds_report_NB.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

SOAP OPERA MYSTERY HOUR
Quote:

—Which soap star is irritating her co-workers by bragging about the brilliance of her recent performances?

Quote:

—Which actress was issued a “shape-up-or-ship-out” warning?

Quote:

—Which leading lady pretends to eat food on the set despite everyone knowing she’s anorexic?

Quote:

—Which soap hunk has been showing up liquored up more often than usual?

I really don't have good guesses for any of these this week.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Which soap star is irritating her co-workers by bragging about the brilliance of her recent performances?
Molly Burnett? She seems to have a very irritating personality and I'm sure she thinks her recent screechy scenes with Crystal Chappell were just golden.
Quote:

Which actress was issued a “shape-up-or-ship-out” warning?
No clue. Farah Fath? She's pretty shitty on OLTL, no?
Quote:

Which leading lady pretends to eat food on the set despite everyone knowing she’s anorexic?
Kristian Alfonso.
Quote:

Which soap hunk has been showing up liquored up more often than usual?
No clue. For some reason I immediately thought of Michael Park, although I have no real reason to believe it's him. Maybe Trevor St. John?

sungrey

Good stuff this week, Nelson, but a liiiiitttle over the top with the Days love. Miraculous recovery, no. There's something a little off-kilter with this creative team, but hey, we could have Tom Langan in charge. (Shudders).

Hope GH gets Vanessa Marcil back. Good story for Sonny and a small bump in the Nielsens wouldn't hurt.

No to Jack Smith back at Y&R. Instead of wasting Kay Alden at B&B, put her back at Y&R and pair her with Sheffer.

Of the blind items, I really have no idea on any of them. Kristian sounds like she could be the food item, but it's hard to say.

Thanks, Nelson! :)

DeeDee
RIP GL

Quote:

—Which soap star is irritating her co-workers by bragging about the brilliance of her recent performances?

Farah.

Quote:

Jennifer Gareis.

Quote:

—Which leading lady pretends to eat food on the set despite everyone knowing she’s anorexic?

Alicia Minshew.

Quote:

Ricky Paull Goldin.

peaches179

Kenny
Apr 24 2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:

Which soap star is irritating her co-workers by bragging about the brilliance of her recent performances?
Molly Burnett? She seems to have a very irritating personality and I'm sure she thinks her recent screechy scenes with Crystal Chappell were just golden.
Quote:

Quote:

Which leading lady pretends to eat food on the set despite everyone knowing she’s anorexic?
Kristian Alfonso.

LMAO!

lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Score another one for DAYS casting director, Marnie Saitta! Ex-One Lifer John Martin has been cast as Bill Horton for the upcoming on-air farewell to Frances Reid. Maybe Maggie Horton will keep it all in the family by bedding Bill. But where’s Laura?

Already on the list of returnees...or is that not what you meant, lol.
Edited by lysie, Apr 24 2010, 04:35 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Was the shape-up or ship-out reference to losing weight or just bad behavior/acting in general?

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Kenny
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kristian Alfonso.
Quote:

No clue. For some reason I immediately thought of Michael Park, although I have no real reason to believe it's him. Maybe Trevor St. John?
Quote:

Kenny, I really hope that this is one of the really SHITTY actresses in daytime who need to be fired ANYWAY. Molly Burnett is also one of those horrible actresses, and if her arrogance helps ensure that she gets shown the door faster, keep flapping your gums, honey!! I'll see you in the unemployment line!!One less SMURFETTE for me to watch during my lunch breaks. Maybe it will aid in my digestion. If not her, I hope it's Farah Fath, Brittany Allen or Yvonne Zima. HORRIBLE actresses!!!

Ship up or ship out??? Hmmm..........I'm guessing that chick who plays Colby on AMC!! They have to know how horrid she is. Just get rid of her. She uses her chin too much and speaks too much "Valley Girl" talk!!! Don't know the actresses name. Don't have the energy to Google it!!!

Dunno who's anorexic!! They're all painfully thin!!!! Well, most soap actresses are anyway!!!

Liquored up leading men??? I agree that Trevor St. John seems like he likes to get down with the Dick Gregory after work!!! Or maybe Ricky Paull Goldin from AMC??? Or Tyler Christopher on GH!! She seems like he hasn't been himself the past few months. Am I the only one who notices that?????

Edited by alstonboy4315, Apr 24 2010, 07:53 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Quote:

Doubt it. Chappell and some of her other co-stars have been praising her performances too so I don't think they are irritated.

I think the anorexic one is definitely KA but I have no idea about the others.[/quote]

skiman1208
Member Avatar

When are Luke and Reid supposed to kiss? Is it this week?

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kirsten Storms, she looks like she could use a good burger or two

Quote:

Stacy Hadiuk or Tracy Bergman

Quote:

Brandon Buddy, he's been looking so bloated lately for some strange reason

Deleted User
Deleted User

Quote:

Molly Burnett.

Quote:

Alison Sweeney, she has been terrible lately.

Quote:

Kristian Alfonso, Louise Sorel .

Quote:

Galen Gering?

Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I sincerely doubt that every Blind Item was Days-related this week, LoL.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Apr 24 2010, 10:26 PM
I sincerely doubt that every Blind Item was Days-related this week, LoL.
LOL. Maybe I was getting a bit ahead of myself there.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeney getting a shape-up or ship-out notice? Huh?

Marg

Well the nuMicheal does not need to follow Steve Burton's acting, because he is definitely not 'the second coming'.

While I was disappointed that Drew was replaced. I don't think it's fair to take it out on Chad.

I think CD did a adequate job jumping into this role in the middle of a difficult frontburner storyline. I'm sure he will improve given time.

Edited by Marg, Apr 26 2010, 10:40 AM.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Crazygirl----

The more I think about it, I do think that they are referring to Brandon Buddy as the "hunk" who shows up at work toasted drunk!! From the few times that I have tuned into OLTL, (usually as I am flipping through it to get to ATWT, which is WAAAYYYY better, in my opinion!) he has looked a little tired, paunchy and not quite as "fresh and youthful" as he once did!! We all have to age, but he does seem to be suffering from SOMETHING. Maybe it's an acute case of alcoholism???? I hope not, because I think he's a great actor, but we all have issues......

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Interesting tweets from Brandon Buddy today...

Quote:

Whoa I've let myself go! Sorry to all the fans who have to watch fat Brandon. Heading back to the gym, I'll get back in shape for you!

Quote:

Can you blame me though? I'm a Texas boy and I like my food! I'll have to stay away from Austin for awhile or I'll never cut this weight.

~bl~
Member Avatar

That is interesting Matt. Thanks for sharing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply