Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Suds Report: April 23, 2010
Topic Started: Apr 24 2010, 02:45 AM (3,510 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

He was never exactly buff was he?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

He was never what I'd call "buff" but he wasn't fat either! He probably isn't fat now! He may have gained a few pounds but he's probably beating himself up! Of course, it's been MONTHS since I saw him so he could look like Haystacks Calhoun by now!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Well to me Brandon Buddy doesn't look fat at all, he looks bloated and puffy in the face which was why I thought the blind item was referring to him. I still think it does.

DeeDee
RIP GL

Crazygirl
Apr 28 2010, 02:59 PM
Well to me Brandon Buddy doesn't look fat at all
He's normal but with Daytime normal is fat.

Look at Melissa Archer. :lol:

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Brandon Buddy does look puffy and bloated!! Actually, he looks like he hasn't had a good night's sleep in about SIX months!!!! He's not fat. Some people have pointed out that he's just "starting to look like a 26-year old man," but I don't buy that. People rarely transform THIS quickly unless there are drugs and alcohol involved. I hope he pulls it together, though. I like Brandon, and don't want to see him lose his job or end up on "Celebrity Rehab"!!!
Edited by alstonboy4315, Apr 29 2010, 05:20 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^I completely agree. The way his look has changed is definitely not normal and it's certainly not because he's from Texas and eating more. Something is up with him. I have to say that even in his scenes after the "fight" with Todd, BB seemed just a bit off in his acting. I have to really wonder about him.

yandy

" In related news, the role of Sharon Newman will now be played by Kate Gosselin. Sharon’s litter will naturally be assumed by Kate’s eight real-life children. The rest of Sharon’s 23 kids are still being cast at press time."

What is this about? I don't understand what Branco means - help please. Yandy

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

yandy
Apr 30 2010, 07:28 PM
" In related news, the role of Sharon Newman will now be played by Kate Gosselin. Sharon’s litter will naturally be assumed by Kate’s eight real-life children. The rest of Sharon’s 23 kids are still being cast at press time."

It's just a joke! Sort of like Y&R these days! :drunk:

DeeDee
RIP GL

Grandpa Hughes
Apr 30 2010, 09:22 PM
yandy
Apr 30 2010, 07:28 PM

It's just a joke! Sort of like Y&R these days! :drunk:

Seriously. :lol:
Edited by DeeDee, May 1 2010, 08:53 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply