Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cast Photo from Alice Horton's Memorial; Christie, Jamie Lyn, Missy, MBE, Patsy, Maree, etc.
Topic Started: Apr 25 2010, 10:05 PM (12,863 Views)
LovingDays

DOOLFan85
Apr 25 2010, 10:38 PM
IMissAremid
Apr 25 2010, 10:36 PM
PhoenixRising05
Apr 25 2010, 10:32 PM
Oh, and CC does look like she could be pregnant and I remember someone saying she was but I don't think it was ever confirmed.
That would explain the monster huge purse she is holding in the picture. I thought she was wearing a long black leather skirt at first.
Where's CC in the pic? I thought it was the woman who plays Melissa.
its carrie
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DOOLFan85
IMissAremid
PhoenixRising05
Apr 25 2010, 10:32 PM
Oh, and CC does look like she could be pregnant and I remember someone saying she was but I don't think it was ever confirmed.
That would explain the monster huge purse she is holding in the picture. I thought she was wearing a long black leather skirt at first.
Christie Clark not the other CC.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting that picture! Everyone looks great.

Christie Clark does seem to have a certain "pregnant" look to her. Perhaps the rumors are true.

Great to see Jaime Lyn Bauer as Laura again after all these years.

John Martin looks like he definitely fits in s Bill. Hopefully, it comes off that way in motion.

I don't like Mary Beth Evans' long hair. She looks much better with short hair.

Charles Shaughnessy looks awful! He hasn't aged well at all.

Patsy Pease looks much more natural than she did when she returned for Grandpa Shawn's funeral. She had to have just gotten some work on her face when she got the call from DAYS to do those episodes. It had to have just been days afterwards and she didn't have time to get her face to "normalize."

The little girl in the front plays Allie. I agree she does look pissed. But I would be too if I had Sami as a mother and she shipped me off to Hong Kong like yesterday's trash to live with Lucas. DAYS would be wise to continue Sami's treatment towards Allie like this because we have the making of a true teenage bitch when it's time to SORAS Johnny and Allie. And this time, unlike Sami, Allie will have reason to hate Sami, unlike Sami's reasons to hate John and Marlena.

It's great seeing Marie Cheatham. I never got to see her, considering she last appeared on the show in 1996, just a few months before I started watching.

DOOLFan85

hopebo
Apr 25 2010, 10:40 PM
DOOLFan85
IMissAremid

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Christie Clark not the other CC.
Gotcha!

LovingDays

are sami and roman gonna be at the funeral
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

Kenny
Apr 25 2010, 10:33 PM
DOOLFan85
Apr 25 2010, 10:29 PM
I love Kristian and don't think I'm trying to be mean spirited you all but she's filling out that dress.
Mean spirited? We've been praying for her to eat a burger for years now, LoL.

I really want to know what that silver thing is that's being held behind Kristian's back. In the Shane/Kim picture, it's covering her entire front side and it looks like a fancy gown of some sort, very Princess Gina-esque -- but in this picture, it almost looks like some sort of wrap. But why would she need a giant silk/satin wrap in late June?
I've heard it's very cold on set. Crystal said that's why Carly wore the same coat alot. So it could be that Kristian was cold and was using the wrap in between takes.

Why is Justin there? He looks out of place. I don't think Alice even knew him and he probably didn't know her.
Is he going to try and come onto Hope during the wake? I hope not. If Justin's there where's Adrienne?
He's like Patrick. Patrick was at Zack's because he was trying to get close to Hope.
Justin is probably only there to do the same.
Looks like Bo's lost the midlife crisis look. And Peter's hair has grown back a little.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

When I first saw the pic, I thought that MBE was AS with a better hair cut and color?! I was going to type FINALLY she went with a darker blonde, but then someone here mentioned it was MBE?!

OOPS???

Edited by Liz<3Days, Apr 25 2010, 10:43 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I just noticed but Mark Hapka is standing on a gravestone. Not sure what to think of that.

Oh, and Maree Cheathem does look great. She looks the same as when she was last on Days.

HJBJDJ

Kenny
Apr 25 2010, 10:15 PM

Is Mark Hapka standing on Alice's grave stone?
I noticed him standing on the tombstone right away too. That's just weird.

DOOLFan85

I love Will's cheddar cheese smile.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Drew
Apr 25 2010, 10:35 PM
DOOLFan85
How come Bryan isn't up front! He shouldn't be in hiding.
Hiding from the Ejamis.
He doesn't need to worry, our new target? Galen Gering.
Edited by Kiren, Apr 25 2010, 10:49 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kenny
DOOLFan85
I love Kristian and don't think I'm trying to be mean spirited you all but she's filling out that dress.

I really want to know what that silver thing is that's being held behind Kristian's back. In the Shane/Kim picture, it's covering her entire front side and it looks like a fancy gown of some sort, very Princess Gina-esque -- but in this picture, it almost looks like some sort of wrap. But why would she need a giant silk/satin wrap in late June?
Maybe because it's not really that warm outside?! or maybe it's cold in the church?!

now... when Hope picks up a cigarette and streaks her hair, maybe you can say it is Gina!

Kiren
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Apr 25 2010, 10:42 PM
When I first saw the pic, I thought that MBE was AS with a better hair cut and color?! I was going to type FINALLY she went with a darker blonde, but then someone here mentioned it was MBE?!

OOPS???

I love AS, but I don't think she has the right bone structure for hair that short. I like it better long.

DOOLFan85

Supergirlx2
Apr 25 2010, 10:48 PM
Kenny
DOOLFan85

Maybe because it's not really that warm outside?! or maybe it's cold in the church?!

now... when Hope picks up a cigarette and streaks her hair, maybe you can say it is Gina!
Great minds on that one.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Kenny
But why would she need a giant silk/satin wrap in late June?
Well okay then! LoL

Didn't mean to get you all fired up...

lysie
Member Avatar

Well, I'm quite pleased with this picture. Can this be the actual cast?

Kiren
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 25 2010, 10:52 PM
Supergirlx2
Kenny
But why would she need a giant silk/satin wrap in late June?
Well okay then! LoL

Didn't mean to get you all fired up...
Posted Image

Charlotta09
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Kenny!

Great picture, so good seeing all these returning faces, but the circumstances not so much.

Love MBE, I'm not quite sure what to think about her hair yet...

Oh, Bryan... <3

Bill Hayes!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

MBE has her ATWT hair back, looks great.

DOOLFan85

This picture doesn't seem complete without Deidre Hall.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply