Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cast Photo from Alice Horton's Memorial; Christie, Jamie Lyn, Missy, MBE, Patsy, Maree, etc.
Topic Started: Apr 25 2010, 10:05 PM (12,856 Views)
DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Roark is coming back, he just happens to be not in this picture for some reason.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Faye

Such a sweet picture! Missy Reeves looks excatly the same. She hasn't aged a day!!

LorrieOw
Member Avatar

I said this in another area, but were the Bannings killed off? I remember Julie's son being a Banning and should be there.

Deleted User
Deleted User

LorrieOw
Apr 26 2010, 06:48 PM
I said this in another area, but were the Bannings killed off? I remember Julie's son being a Banning and should be there.
David and Scott are still out there somewhere.

Scott is assumed to be living, as a Doctor, in California, with Faith Taylor. Thus, you could assume they married and maybe had children.

Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

No Mike? Great to see Carrie! Kayla is a blonde! OMG. So excited :)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

lysie
Apr 26 2010, 03:19 PM
This is kind of random, but we've heard where Calliope shows up. Was John DeLancie ever confirmed? I haven't heard a thing about him since the day it was announced he was maybe/probably coming. Apparently Calliope/Eugene aren't coming for the funeral. And are we really going to have CC back at a time when LH was just on the show and not get any Anna/Carrie scenes? Because I will cry.
Me too!

This blows.

The only thing is I'm not going to give up all hope yet because maybe this Rafe going to South America thing happens earlier than we are anticipating so if Rafe has gone to South America and met up with Shane and Shane is able to bust out to make it to Alice's funeral at the same time Carrie is in Salem, maybe Anna comes back somehow too (although I really don't want her to get caught if that is how she comes back).

aimees76
Member Avatar

Love this pic, but would love it more if Bry weren't shoved in the back corner ... but some things never change, eh?
*sigh*

Thanks for posting.

shuis
Member Avatar

thank u 4 posting!what an awesome pic!

catsmeouch

I don't understand why people are so eager to see Carrie and Anna in scenes together. Marlena is Carrie's true mother, the woman who loved and raised her. Anna was a deadbeat mother.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

catsmeouch
May 22 2010, 11:46 AM
I don't understand why people are so eager to see Carrie and Anna in scenes together. Marlena is Carrie's true mother, the woman who loved and raised her. Anna was a deadbeat mother.
Which is why I want to see that Anna and Carrie scene so bad. The tension would have to be thick.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DrewHamilton
May 22 2010, 11:48 AM
catsmeouch
Which is why I want to see that Anna and Carrie scene so bad. The tension would have to be thick.
Exactly.

Maybe Alice's funeral isn't the right time to address all of Carrie's issues with Anna but it's a story I would love to see told nonetheless, especially now that Anna has done something so horrible to Sami and Carrie is sure to have mixed feelings about that given the things that Sami did to her in the past.

glfanalways

Missy Reeves looks absolute gorgeous for her age. What 's with the prop that CC is holding. Poor BD, Mark Harper looks ridiculous!

catsmeouch

Christie is pregnant, they could be trying to mask her belly (they should just say she's pregnant with Austin's baby).

six
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
May 22 2010, 11:48 AM
catsmeouch
Exactly. That kind of thing is, in large part what soaps are about.

catsmeouch

Sort of an aside, but since Carrie, Austin, John, and Marlena all live in Switzerland, they probably see each other quite a bit. I'd love to see a "Swiss Days" spinoff!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply