Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Video: Molly Burnett answers fan questions
Topic Started: Apr 26 2010, 01:01 PM (1,134 Views)
Ellie

http://hollywoodteenzine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1166&Itemid=48

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Taelyn

cute interview, She seems likea really sweet girl.

dylan76
Member Avatar

She reminds me so much of Rachel McAdams.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Cute. I know everyone here hates Molly, but I like her, I can't help it. :D Thanks for posting.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I don't hate her personally, I don't have anything against most of the actors personally, it's more that she seems to feel the need to inject quirk into every little thing that Melanie does, it makes her come across as a cartoon character. Given this interview though, it seems to come very naturally to Molly. Not calling her a cartoon character, but obviously she's very quirky herself. Can't say I begrudge her that, but I'd like to see her pushing her acting choices more all the same.

(Generally I like quirky, but with Melanie it seems over the top.)
Edited by DesignatedShelley, Apr 26 2010, 04:06 PM.

DOOLFan85

I love Molly's personality. She's always so upbeat!

Blazin_Blue

Melanie may get on my nerves sometimes, but Molly's adorable.

Faye

She seems a little asakdkajdfskfkdsh. Her voice is funny! But nothing against her thoug! :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

cute, I was never a big fan of Melanie but I admire her acting.
Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I like Molly and I love her enthusiasm for acting and DOOL. Her acting is still green but overall, I find her enjoyable.

And she reaches out to fans often. That is endearing.

thanks for posting this Ellie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply