Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pics from Days Press Event 4/26
Topic Started: Apr 26 2010, 10:05 PM (2,625 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Not sure how to embed these pics but here's the link:

http://whrrl.com/experience/story/20209288?sharer=17530793

Among those featured in the pics: Alison Sweeney, James Scott, Arianne Zucker, Galen Gering, Peter Reckell, Kristian Alfonso, Wally Kurth, Eric Martsolf, Shelley Hennig, Molly Burnett, Casey Deidrick, the new Will (sorry I can't remember his name!), Leann Hunley, Lindsay Hartley, Melanie B., Curtis the chef from Apprentice and the girl who plays Gabi.

I have to say I really like Alison's dress. It's funny how much cuter she dresses when away from the DAYS wardrobe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Thanks IMA, was just about to post... here's another:

http://www.life.com/image/98688687

lysie
Member Avatar

AS's boobs looked massive in that picture with KA.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Ali looks really good away from DAYS.

Shelley and Lindsay are stunning, just wish their characters weren't so bland.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

lysie
Apr 26 2010, 10:20 PM
I was gonna say the same thing. She better not be pregnant again....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Kirk
Apr 26 2010, 10:25 PM
lysie
I was gonna say the same thing. She better not be pregnant again....
Well, her boobs have always been quite large, but she's usually not standing next to KA. They looked smaller a couple of pictures later. They were overshadowed by JS's glasses.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I was going to say Ali looked pregnant in those pics.

For heavens sake, they have Eric flashing those hand signals or whatever the hell it is they are doing.

Molly=adorable
Lindsey=smokin
Ari=pretty
Leann=nice except for that pink blanket
EM=handsome

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Nice pics, thanks for posting.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Quote:

she better not be pregnant again.
:puke:

lysie
Member Avatar

So LeeAnn's there....what's this for exactly?

AlisonLou

Peter, Kristian and Wally look go in the pics! Why can't they dress Justin more like this.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Cool pics. Ali's boobs do look huge in that pic of her, Galen, Peter, and Kristian. Ali does look so much better away from Days. Peter, Kristian, Galen, Ari, Lindsey, Eric, Molly, Shelley, Chandler, and pretty much everyone looked great although Peggy McKay did look a bit frail in that pic with Corday. I still think something has to be up with her for her not to be getting more airtime.

Good to see Leann and Wally there too. They both looked great and the fact they are there means they should be still around, which isn't a surprise given Justin's position on the canvas right now and with LeAnn saying she would return later in the summer.

Loved the pic of Chandler and Gabriela with the Salem sign.

Looks like a cool event that will help with promotion. I don't recall NBC doing anything like this before. Good that they involved Days. I hope any interviews they did surface somewhere. I would be interested in seeing/reading them.

Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 27 2010, 01:00 AM.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

lysie
Everything looks massive next to KA. But- I did notice it too. :)

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Apr 27 2010, 12:53 AM
Good to see Leann and Wally there too. They both looked great and the fact they are there means they should be still around, which isn't a surprise given Justin's position on the canvas right now and with LeAnn saying she would return later in the summer.
I haven't heard anything about Wally leaving so why wouldn't he be there?

Sarah
Member Avatar

More pics, upload some are from nbcumv - getty images.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by Sarah, Apr 27 2010, 01:54 AM.

DOOLFan85

restless daze
Apr 27 2010, 01:05 AM
lysie
Everything looks massive next to KA. But- I did notice it too. :)
LOL great pics. Loved James in his geek shades. :D

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Looks like a cool event that will help with promotion. I don't recall NBC doing anything like this before. Good that they involved Days. I hope any interviews they did surface somewhere. I would be interested in seeing/reading them.

They do this every year; it's their summer press event where the press can interview representatives from the different shows. We've had threads on it in past years; I remember Deidre and Drake previewed the "old John/new John" summer show two years ago, for example. Then afterwards last night it sounds like they had a small Days 'after party' because it's the 45th anniversary season. They had a big party/event in fall 05 for the 40th anniv (with past stars attending), so I'd expect something like that as well in the fall months.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for the additional pics, Sarah.

I wonder who the bald guy was with Mel B. and Ali. At first I thought maybe Joey Lawrence but unless he's had a lot of plastic surgery that's somebody else.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Apr 27 2010, 01:35 AM
PhoenixRising05
I haven't heard anything about Wally leaving so why wouldn't he be there?
With how far ahead Days is taping, it's possible to not hear about it, especially with recurring actors who come and go.

Again, I wasn't surprised he or LeAnn were still there (LeAnn indicated she would be back after this current run of her's ended) but it's still nice to see them with the cast just to actually confirm they are still around.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
Apr 27 2010, 11:18 AM
PhoenixRising05

They do this every year; it's their summer press event where the press can interview representatives from the different shows. We've had threads on it in past years; I remember Deidre and Drake previewed the "old John/new John" summer show two years ago, for example. Then afterwards last night it sounds like they had a small Days 'after party' because it's the 45th anniversary season. They had a big party/event in fall 05 for the 40th anniv (with past stars attending), so I'd expect something like that as well in the fall months.
Ah, ok. I always knew of NBC having the event and I do recall some of that Days stuff now that you mention it (particularly Drake and Dee talking about the stuff coming up that summer and there was some pics of them at the event and after party posted on here that I remember seeing). I guess what threw me off is that it seems more of the Days cast came out for this and it seems a bit more of a big deal in regards to Days now or maybe it's just my medication making my memory all jumbled. I do remember what your talking about and especially remember the 40th anniversary party. I believe they had it at House of Blues, which is where they always seem to have their anniversary gatherings.

Those other pics are cool. Nice to see Suzanne and Lauren there too. It's cool they got a cocktail party of their own.

Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 27 2010, 11:44 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply