Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Arleen Sorkin's first airdate; includes spoiler
Topic Started: Apr 27 2010, 01:24 PM (2,681 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Arleen Sorkin returns to Days of Our Lives for a limited run as fan-favorite Calliope on May 10. Her appearance isn't all fun and games she is on a mission to expose one Salemite's devious secret!

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/2010/04/days-casting-news-calliope-is-back.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I hope her mission is to expose EJ. And I hope she succeeds because I think I would gladly give up my left nostril if Calliope were to beat EJ.

TFP!
Edited by lysie, Apr 27 2010, 01:28 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

It would make sense if she was on a mission to expose EJ for putting Anna in a situation where she's now on the run from the law. But exposing the secret May 10? That seems pretty quick.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Hmm...interesting.

She has to be trying to expose EJ on Anna's behalf. I can't think of her being involved in anything else.

lysie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 27 2010, 01:35 PM
It would make sense if she was on a mission to expose EJ for putting Anna in a situation where she's now on the run from the law. But exposing the secret May 10? That seems pretty quick.
Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to just be one episode. Still...my wish holds.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Come on, Calliope! Expose his ass...the sooner the better!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

IMissAremid
Apr 27 2010, 01:35 PM
May 10th isn't her only appearance, it's just the day that she starts airing.

lysie
Member Avatar

Now I'm worried....if she's only on once and she's trying to expose EJ, what if something happens to her? I'm not a huge Calliope fan, but I might have to kill EJ for messing with the 80s.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

PLease..please..please be May 10th! LOL @ Calliope being the one! DAYS is missing some comedic relief. I hope this isnt all angst for this character since she trying to expose the secret?!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

lysie
Apr 27 2010, 01:41 PM
Now I'm worried....if she's only on once and she's trying to expose EJ, what if something happens to her? I'm not a huge Calliope fan, but I might have to kill EJ for messing with the 80s.
Where did you get the idea she is only on once? :laugh:

Ever since news broke of her return, it was always said she would be back for a limited run, which implies at least a few episodes. They would've classified it under "one day stint" if it was just an episode.

No need to worry, Lysie LOL.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
She isn't on just once though.

ETA-- I see there was some cross-posting, lol.
Edited by Paxton, Apr 27 2010, 01:44 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Why do you guys think she is only on one day? It says she is back for a limited run. May 10th is just her first airdate.

ETA:I changed the title to make it more clear.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie, I was just about to suggest changing the thread title but I see that you already did. I think that may have been the reason for the confusion.

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL. Well, I didn't think that the first time I read it, but I did the second time. I guess because it didn't say starting on May 10th. I really don't know how my brain works. So...back to my original wish....

aimees76
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 27 2010, 01:27 PM
I hope her mission is to expose EJ. And I hope she succeeds because I think I would gladly give up my left nostril if Calliope were to beat EJ.

TFP!
:laugh: :cheers:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I look forward to this..

CapeSafe

Loved Calliope..... If she is instrumental in bringing down EJ....You Go Girl!!!! This whole EJ crap is getting old.... Wonder if she helps Rafe and Shane escape ???

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Sorry I got confused about the post at first too thinking she was only that one day since it doesn't appear she and Anna have any involvement with Alice's funeral.

But if Shane's first airdate is June 3 and Arlene starts airing May 10 then that makes me think maybe Calliope will come back to Salem to try to find out what happened to Anna and maybe she'll follow Rafe or Rafe will follow her to South America and wind up helping Anna escape Rafe and that's when Rafe winds up in jail and meets Shane?

The SOD previews made it sound to me like Anna got away and Calliope helped her.

Quote:

Rafe leaves Salem in search of Anna. He finally tracks her down and demands to know who paid her to kidnap Sydney. In South America, Anna is stunned when she bumps into a familiar face -- Calliope! Meanwhile, Rafe ends up in a South American jail and his cellmate is another familiar face.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to seeing Calliope again especially in scenes with Anna. Those should provide some comic relief.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

lysie
How would EJ doing something to Calliope "mess with the 80s"?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply