Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler Pics 4/27
Topic Started: Apr 27 2010, 04:43 PM (4,586 Views)
Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

IMissAremid
Apr 27 2010, 04:49 PM
BTW, I love your Brody avatar! :wub:
I love it too! He's one of the few enjoyable things left on that show. LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manda1

IMissAremid
Apr 27 2010, 05:23 PM
Emma Frost
Apr 27 2010, 05:18 PM
You and I have VERY different definitions of too fast and warp speed. :laugh: Two kids, four years, a marriage and a couple of relationships later and they have a kiss. I can barely keep up it's going so fast.
:lol:

Too fast? For a kiss?

Wasn't Rafe asking to adopt Sami's child after their first date? :lol:
I'm just saying she was just in a relationship with Rafe and pining for him to EJ about 1-2 weeks ago and Sami was showing no signs of wanting to rekindle a romance with EJ up until today's eppy...... and now we have another one coming up on the horizon without much evidence on screen of a transition in their relationship on Sami's part......

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

So Maggie is next week's hospital patient lol.

TFP

peaches179

Southofsoap
Apr 27 2010, 05:29 PM
So Maggie is next week's hospital patient lol.

TFP

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Manda1
Apr 27 2010, 05:06 PM
Ejami is moving too fast to have anything lasting there isn't a build up, any almost kisses - just straight in there! :lol: If that couple is in bed together soon it is being used as a plot point otherwise what's the hurry? As I said before this is warp speed I don't trust you to insta-romance!

You mean kinda like they did with Safe?? :D

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Manda1
IMissAremid
Emma Frost
Apr 27 2010, 05:18 PM
You and I have VERY different definitions of too fast and warp speed. :laugh: Two kids, four years, a marriage and a couple of relationships later and they have a kiss. I can barely keep up it's going so fast.
:lol:

Too fast? For a kiss?

Wasn't Rafe asking to adopt Sami's child after their first date? :lol:
I'm just saying she was just in a relationship with Rafe and pining for him to EJ about 1-2 weeks ago and Sami was showing no signs of wanting to rekindle a romance with EJ up until today's eppy...... and now we have another one coming up on the horizon without much evidence on screen of a transition in their relationship on Sami's part......
Well there has been the transition of them getting along better since Sydney came back. Honestly, compared to the other ping-ponging love triangles this show has these days I think there's been more buildup to the transition to EJ and Sami from Sami and Rafe than with most couples.

Sami at least took longer that five minutes getting over her last relationship than Nathan going on a date with Stephanie immediately upon being rejected when he declared his love for Melanie. :lol:

TINA222
Member Avatar

Sami isnt doing anything else isnt doing. Mel, Steph Chloe. Nathan. Did I just almost defend Sami there? :lol: Fickle bitch get the hell away from EJ! I feel better now. :lol:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

These are for the week of May 10th.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I can't imagine fighting over Sami.

I guess the show is remembering that Maggie had this big storyline of her illness recurring. I know I had forgotten.

Nothing in these pictures has me interested in tuning in. Maybe I'll regain some interest when we start seeing pics of Shane and/or some of the other returns.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Awww, Ejami kisses are the best!

Daniel and Carly are so going to be the next couple, once Bo gets back he will be focused on what is going on with Hope. I wonder will Hope get a chance to clock Bo one good time.

So glad Maggie is in a storyline, don't care what kind of storyline, just glad to see her.

aimees76
Member Avatar

JANALH
Apr 27 2010, 05:34 PM
Manda1
Ejami is moving too fast to have anything lasting there isn't a build up, any almost kisses - just straight in there! :lol: If that couple is in bed together soon it is being used as a plot point otherwise what's the hurry? As I said before this is warp speed I don't trust you to insta-romance!

... and look where Safe are now ... :shrug:

Anyway, moving right along to my vomit bag .... The sooner they shove Ejami together, the sooner they can rip them apart and beat them to a pulp ... then maybe Sami can slowly build herself back up to a remotely recognizable semblence of herself ... she can start by putting a bullet between EJ's eyes ... THAT would get lots of viewers back. :cheer:

Manda1

aimees76
Apr 27 2010, 05:56 PM
JANALH
Manda1

... and look where Safe are now ... :shrug:

Anyway, moving right along to my vomit bag .... The sooner they shove Ejami together, the sooner they can rip them apart and beat them to a pulp ... then maybe Sami can slowly build herself back up to a remotely recognizable semblence of herself ... she can start by putting a bullet between EJ's eyes ... THAT would get lots of viewers back. :cheer:
Rafe and Sami were almost kissing on the 16 April at the Java Cafe is my point! And thay only stopped because Rafe stopped it. And 10 days later she's kissing EJ and then another one coming up soon is my point.......10 days is fast IMO :lol: :lol:

BradyB

Im glad to see Anna back in pics that means we will get to see more of her!!! I bet Maggie in the hospital bed has to do with her disease coming out of remission.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Maggie in a storyline is probably pushing it, but it's still lovely to see her. And yayyyy Anna.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Anna and Maggie and Doc, oh my! Carly and Daniel look good together. I think there was a picture of someone else, but, meh.

Aurianne
Member Avatar

Manda1

Wasn't Sami trying to get back with Rafe last week? She realized it was offically over with Rafe this week. Now 4 days later she's in love with EJ just because he almost croaked?

This isn't just too fast, it's faster than the speed of light. I know the spoilers told us that they've been growing closer LMAO! over many weeks, but they didn't show it on screen.

A big shakeup must be on the horizon.

Anyone falling for this Ejami bait and switch game they're playing is a fool.

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 27 2010, 05:35 PM
Manda1
IMissAremid

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Well there has been the transition of them getting along better since Sydney came back. Honestly, compared to the other ping-ponging love triangles this show has these days I think there's been more buildup to the transition to EJ and Sami from Sami and Rafe than with most couples.

Sami at least took longer that five minutes getting over her last relationship than Nathan going on a date with Stephanie immediately upon being rejected when he declared his love for Melanie. :lol:
Yes, exactly. EJ was even staying with her since Sydney came back, at least until recently. Sami and Rafe also broke up before Sydney came back. I would say this is quite gradual. The first kiss was today and a few weeks from now they are coming close to another kiss. Man, that is crazy quick. LOL!!

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 27 2010, 04:43 PM
woot hoot!! give me some more of that Ejami lovin ... :makeout:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

JANALH
Manda1

SAFE didn't even kiss until they had known each other for months and were out of the SAFe house. Neither of them had been in a relationship for awhile when they did. if they wanted to move that relationship along at warp speed, they would have had them making love a lot sooner than they did. In terms of a soap on the verge of being cancelled at the time, they took that relationship pretty slowly. Sami has just been with Rafe for a year and a half. She has just told Rafe a couple of days ago, "God I miss you so much". she has told everyone recently that she loves Rafe. She has shown no romantic interest for EJ.
It seems they are pushing Ej and Sami together pretty quickly. What's the hurry? Can anyone say EJ= Rebound for Sami?

strawberry1971

I love this photo of Ejami! Thanks for posting and making my day!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply